Commit to get fit and lean for Sun Jun 15th 2008,

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! Today is REST DAY for me! I need one!

Enjoy your Sunday and workout!
Belinda

Good Morning:)

I have decided to go home today to see my dad so I am up early to get a workout in. I see my dad all week long but the weather as been so crappy and there isn't anything to do, so we may as well pack it up and go home for part of the day.

I was a little under the weather yesterday but I only had 3 coolers the night before. I don't drink anymore and I guess it doesn't take much to get me half cut;) I feel much better today though:)

I did manage to get a 6 mile run in last night and today I am going to do DM with runs. Its soon gonna be time to start P90X again, Im thinking maybe tonight or tomorrow...ah...it will probably be tomorrow:) I also need to clean up my eating some so I can see some results:)
There were a few people at the party the other night that said "you look good...if I ran as much as you I'd look that good as well" This comming from people,that I thought, looked better then myself. I guess we don't realize how good we look sometimes.

Anyway, should get this workout started!
Lori:)

Hey girls!

Belinda-Enjoy your rest day today,you deserve one!

Lori-Awesome compliments...great job with your run last night too!

I ended up only doing a 40min dog walk yesterday,no run interval:-( just too darn lazy...we didn't really do anything yesterday but go to walmart and get some much needed grociers:+

Today is a high step workout either HScircuit or challenge,not sure yet! I may even do HST, Im not sure when i will be able to do it either because were taking the kids to the beach in a little while so there is not use doing it right now,then taking a shower to go to a lake(yuk,lake water) so i guess i will do it this eveing when we get back!?

ok,enough rambling bbl:)

Hey, gals! Sorry to miss posting yesterday. It was a wild day. I ended up spending the morning waiting with my daughter for dance recital photos. Aaagh. Then too tired to work out. Then the upstairs AC went out last night. What a day. So I took a rest day this week after all.

Today will be cardio - intervals and then a step aerobic tape. Haven't decided which one. will report in later.

Lori, great compliments you got. Very fun! well deserved.

Belinda, enjoy your day!!

Amelia, will watch to see what workout you picked.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

okay, back to check in with my workout - 4 TM intervals at 8.5 with 1.5% incline - just one minute recovery inbetween - and then the cardio only premix of Cardio & weights. Fun! Now I'll be singing "Buttercup" for the rest of the day.

It brought back memories of last year's RT. I have to admit I'm starting to get excited... (Started!???! I've been excited for months).

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.