Commit to get fit and lean for Sun Apr 27th 2008

Good Morning!

Just getting ready to get on the TM! I think I am just running today. I hate running early in the morning though b/c my legs feel like they weigh a ton! ugh! Anyway...better get this show on the road if I want to get some good miles in. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow morning!

Lori:)

Im back again! What a run I did. Phew...Im tired;) I did 6 miles in 56 mins but I did alot of hills with speed, about 4 miles worth.Sometimes I think those kinds of runs burn more cals then my 10 mile ones. I also did PUB abs.

My inlaws arrived yesterday and went house hunting as soon as they got here. I think they wanted to buy a house so they could relax for the rest of the week. They weren't impressed b/c there wasn't much to buy and everything is sooo expensive. Out neighbours are thinking about selling, so they get an apt to go see that house. The house is $329, they put in an offer of $325 and they got it! Can you beleive my SIL and family will be living right next door??? I don't think it will be a bad thing but it will make there next move alot harder when they get posted again.

Anyway, I need more coffee! I think today is going to be a long day. I don't have any flights so I will probably relax,do some more of my cross stitch and watch t.v!:)

Good Morning girls

Lori-Enjoy your run! Yay on your family moving next door,that should be fun!

Belinda-today is your free day right? You plan on working out today? You are doing so good! Congrats on all the success so far!

Hey to everybody:)

I still have a sore throat so no workout for me today! Atleast my body aches are gone,ugh-i felt terrible yesterday! Im trying to figure out if this is pollen related or a virus...I never ran a temp? No workout since last wednesday:-( I despertly need one too! Hopefully i can't start back tommorrow!

My eating hasn't been very good either,yesterday was great until my MIL sent some homemade brownies overx( ,i know i didn't have to eat one but DANG,that would of been torture! Sometimes i think she does things like that on purpose,she knows im trying to lose weight....shes always making comments like" just don't gain any weight back" and if im over at her house and its on a saturday(my free day) and im eating something thats not diet friendly she will make the comment" Oh,are you not following a diet anymore?" I just want to strangle that women sometimes,shes is SO annoying! Of course i act like it doesn't bother me,but one day im afraid i will tell her just how i feel about her....

(exhale) ok,im ok now:+
bbl

Amelia, hang in there, girlfriend!! And kudos if you ate only one!

Lori, great run. Love thoes B&G abs. One of my all time favorites.

I have to go to church early, but I have MIS plus cardio on tap for later today. Family dinner won't be until 5:00 and is really easy today. So it's a good one today.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!!

Cheryl

Ameila** For some reason my mom use to say that to me, even when I wasn't on a diet. Actually, she didn't even know I follows ww's until the other day. Before I had DS for some reason, everytime I ate something bad my mom would say " I thought you were on a diet" And it didn't matter how many times I said "why do you say that? Im not on a deit" She would say it again. I think she thought b/c I was working out and running that I had to be following a diet as well. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Cheryl** Have fun at church!;) We are having supper at my house but my MIL is cooking a turkey dinner. So all I have to do it show up and eat:9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.