Commit to get fit and lean for Sun 10

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! I am in Germany! I am very tired! I will be back with personals!

MMMmmmmm Coffee

Good Morning girls!

Belinda-Glad to hear your in Germany....im sending you some energy vibes! How are your ears today?

Hey to everybody that follows!

I went back in my food/workout diary yesterday. I lost 4% BF back in the month of April. Starting tomorrow,im following what i did that month. My workouts were tougher than what im doing now,and my eating was smaller meals throughout the day. I will have to bump up my calories to 1,500 so i have the strength to get in those tougher workouts! (in other words,one or two protein shakes)

I forgot to mention that im down another 1.6 lbs yesterday! Yay! Thats 9.6 lbs since i started counting calories! I can tell in my tummy too...

ok,enough babbling(lol) i will be back later to report my workout which will be that circuit that i never got in last week! (the last time i will be doing step too for a while so i want to enjoy it;))

Amelia - congrats on your weight loss! WTG! My ears doing better!You are doing so good, girl! I still can't hear anything, but the pain is better!

I just woke up and I am still tired!

Hi to the rest of the girls!

Hey Belinda,looks like its just you and me today! Thanks,ive been really watching what i eat! I'm glad your ears aren't hurting any more but when will you be able to hear agian?

Workout done,yay! I was lacking energy through the entire thing though:( i did LIC! Of course i did eat junk yesterday so im sure i had no nutrients in my body unless pizza and cupcakes are considered nutritional,LOL

alrighty then...everybody have a super sunday! Anbody watching the olympics? pretty cool huh!

Hi Girls!

Im at my parents house. I was gonna check in today before we went to church but I didn't have a whole lot of time. DS gave me a run for my money yesterday, he just doesn't stop and in a house that isn't baby proof...its 10x's worse! On top of that, he woke up at around 5 in the morning and I don't think he went back until the sun came up. I thought about going home tonight b/c I have to work tomorrow night and I need a good nights rest. But I decided to stay, with hopes that he will sleep better tonight!

I went for a run while he was napping. I was gone for about 75 mins, boy, there are ALOT of hills around here and I don't just mean inclines! Full blown steep hills that never end! LOL 8 in total.

Ameila** Congrats on the weightloss. Seems like you found what works for you. You will definitly need more fuel for those tough workouts!

Belinda** Are you glad to be back in Germany? I bet your DH is happy you are home!

I may be back later...but if not, I will be here tomorrow!

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.