COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 24, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do yoga or some stretching:eek: and of course, I will walk my dogs!

My best to all. Gotta run. BBL!

Hey everyone. I am sorry I have been MIA, a lot going on this week. Thanks for all your support about my cousin. Helene, I did talk to the social worker at my school and she gave me some great tips. I just have to get the guts to say what I have to say now. Yesterday turned out to be a rest day for me. I still had essays to grade and I like to always give them back within a week's time, otherwise what is the point? So after I put the wise guys to bed, I finished grading them. I thought to myself, why is it taking me so long to grade these and then it hit me, duh, I have about 5-6 more kids in a class this year. Times that by five classes and it really is like having an extra class. The good news is I got it done (went to bed at 11:30, but they're done) and essays will be returned today. :) Today I am doing 4 DS BC and this weekend I promised DH no drama, just us and the kids. We shall see. . .

I'll be back to catch up on personals.

Happy Friday!
Kristin

Morning,

Belinda: :eek: I ended up not doing insanity yesterday. So that was a rest day, but I feel good now. :)

Kristin: Nice to hear from you. Good luck with everything. Glad that you are doing family things this weekend. And getting all these papers graded :eek:

Melissa: I hope jury duty lasts a looooong time for you :D

Hi to everyone else, I'll try to BBL for more.

So...... my leg DOMS ended up being crazy yesterday so I couldn't face doing insanity and I was wiped. So I took a day of rest. Feel much better today, so tonight I'll try to get insanity in. My parents are also coming in tonight if all goes well. Lots of strikes in France at the moment so I hope they are able to get on their plane. I am so looking forward to seeing them. :)

Good Morning!

So happy to be off for a few days. I feel like I have been working non stop. I had to go back two times last night. It was earlier but of course right around dinner time and DS's bed time. Every time I came home he wanted me to put my jammies on and I couldn't do it until late. He should have been in bed when I got home but DH had to go back to work as well and he didn't have to be anywhere today so staying up a bit later was no big deal.

I'm not sure what today's workout will be b/c tomorrow or Sun as to be the 32k run. I will have a look at the weather and decide from there. I wouldn't mind putting DS in the stroller and going for a small run but that probably won't happen.

Belinda** Enjoy your stretchig day. Maybe I will do some yoga again today. I think my legs were sore from the yoga I did the other day!:eek:

Ameila** Good job with your workout yesterday.

Helene** Hope your family makes it here! How long are they stayig for?

Kristin** It's to bad more kids did'nt = more pay:p You know I am all about more money! LOL My manager didn't even ask what I thought about my raise, he asked everyone else but me. I don't think he wanted to know the answer!

Melissa** How unprofessional is that? Why would your boss be talking about you and your jury duty in front of other coworkers? I use to have a boss like that. I use to be a hairstylist , and like you said....not really what I wanted to do (kind of liked it) but it my situation at the time, it was my best option. Anyway, I worked for this women who was fine at first but she ended up having some gambling probs (and still does) and she would stab you in the back as soon as you turned around. I also had a pt job with a airline and then went pt with hairstyling. While I was away at training she was trying to take all of my customers from me. I finally found the job I have now and left for good. If the money was better I would have stuck it out b/c I did like it, I just hated working for her. I hated monday mornings b/c it was just her and I working and she would come to work, with her husband and DOG and they would talk about what they did all weekend! Ugh!

I think that catches me up with personals. I will bbl!

Lori:)

I just finished 4 DS BC. I love that workout. Does the cardio count as Hiit? It feels like it, lol.

Melissa- the more you talk about your workplace the more I think you are making the right decision in leaving. Geez. The way you describe it, it reminds me of that movie, Office Space, lol. Have you ever seen it? If not, rent it! I love that movie. As far as my cousin goes, her parents died ten years ago, she is my older cousin by about 12 years. Her brother lives in Florida and he is a big time alcoholic himself. Her “friends” come around for the parties. I am really the only one in her life that does not drink with her. She let her daughter move back in on Wednesday, and they actually went to counseling together yesterday, so I think that is a step in the right direction. I am thinking about holding off on saying anything and see what the counselor says/does to help. The counselor will have to address it if he/she is worth a dime, right? I’m going to wait a bit longer and see what happens.

Lori- Lol about the more kids, more money comment ;) I have to say that even though my classes are almost all maxed out, I have not had any real behavior issues (knocking on wood) so although the paperwork takes longer, I think it could have been worse. I had one class years ago that was maxed out and about six of the students were really disruptive and disrespectful. The year took forever!!! Glad you are enjoying yoru time off. Good luck on that 32k run. 32k!!!!! I’ve never done more than a 10k, and that was hard! You inspire me 

Helene- I don’t have insanity, because it looks so INSANE! Have fun! Thanks for your advice.

Belinda- How was your walk? Are you going to start any kind of specific rotation now that you are done with STS?

Hi to Cookie, Trish, Iris and Amelia.

Here’s to a great weekend for all of us, nighty night ;)

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.