Commit to get FIT & LEAN for October 1, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I have cardio & abs on tap:D Not sure what cardio I will do yet? My legs are sooooooooo sore today. Maybe I go to the gym tonight, to give my poor little legs a little break;)

Yesterday I bought 2 full grocery bags of Halloween candy! I am keeping them in the car! I will not open them until Halloween.Told DH to keep his hand out of the bags. Let's see? Lots of kids come to our house very year. :D

Happy Friday, everyone!

Good Morning!:)

Not a "woot woot" for me but I don't mind working on the weekends. I have to work the next two weekends in a row in order to get the marathon weekend off:confused: This is when we need the 3rd person! I am not sure if DH fully realizes this yet b/c apparently when I work the weekend is so going. In that case he has DS for the next 3 weekends! LOL:p I don't know how that kid ended up sleeping with me last night and he hates wearing his pullups now so I am trying him without one. That was a big mistake last week but I have bed suited out for "mistakes" ...my bed...not so much! All I can remember is DH bringing him into the room and putting him in bed with me. He may have woke up when DH checked on him. So everytime I woke up last night I had to check and make sure he didn't pee.:confused:

My UB is super duper sore! And my legs to. I never did run yesterday. I opted for a nap instead:eek: I shall blame it on the cold, when really we know all about the 3 pm nappy everyone wishes they could take. I am hoping to get a good run in before work today.

Belinda** I hear ya on the candy! I won't even buy any yet. That stuff is so fresh and yummy this time of year. It wouldn't last long in this house.

BBL!

Lori:)

Happy Friday! I am so exhausted this morning. Got home a little after nine, which is not bad. It did not rain at all last night, at least while I was still out so that was good. Meet the Teacher Night. . . I am a bit worried. I have maxed out classes of 28-30 students in each class and when I tell you each period I had 6-8 parents show up. This is not a good sign. The ones that did show up were all very nice though, thankfully. I am just seeing such a low level of reading and writing. I had them read “Rikki-tikki-tavi” (the sotry with the mongoose and cobra snakes) and the first day we read aloud together, I felt like I was having fourth graders read 7th grade material. It was not good. Today is the first quiz, we shall see.

Belinda and Lori- I hear you on the candy. My diet goes downhill from Halloween to Christmas. Maybe it is the combination of it getting darker out so early or the cold weather creeping in coupled with all the holiday fun, but I typically have no willpower around this time, lol.

Iris- it is a funny commercial right. We used to make fun of it all the time, my sister and I, lol. I wonder if they even sell that product anymore. Good job on upping your weights this week, btw. This is my last week of my 4 DS rotation and I upped my weights to match Cathe’s or be closer to Cathe’s (my bb can only go up by ten pounds, I don’t have any 2.5 pound plates) and I was surprised that I could do it. DOMs city afterwards! I am hoping to get STS for Christmas, then I can really know what you all are talking about, lol.

Amelia- my weight always goes up a few pounds right before TOM. Just mother nature screwing with us yet again. I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Just continue to eat clean and work out. Give it a week and then go on again, I bet you you’ll be back down ;)

Cannot believe we are in OCTOBER!!!!! On my agenda today 4 DS LIS. Hopefully I have the energy to get it done.

BBL, Hello to Cookie, Melissa, Debbie!

Kristin

Good Morning, im such a procrastinator this morning...its 9:17 and no workout yet. Im dressed for the occasion though,lol. My Lab is watching me through the sliding glass windows right now:rolleyes:

On tabs today is a very long power walk and thats it. I plan on going at least 4 miles, may do more. Tonight were going to see the Atlanta Braves take on the Philadelphia Phillie's...i CAN'T WAIT...just ready to get out of these four walls:confused:

Belinda-LOL at the candy in the car...i hope it doesn't melt:confused:

Krisitn-So sorry to hear about the parent turn out. Have a great workout with 4ds!!

Lori-I kids hated pull-ups too. Have a great run later...high fives on the doms

ok, i will catch up later with you all!!! Have a great night:)

I am done with my workout! DH and I went to the gym on base, I did the TreadClimber for 50 min.

I will be back later!

Hi Girls,

Busy day for me and I am getting ready to head home. Thought I would check in first. I have no idea whats for supper.

I did 11k outside today and it wiped me. I think it was a combo of the warmth and the wind. Its been pretty windy here for a few days now. DH may go hang out with his buddies tonight and if he does I will probably do tris and B&G floor work.

Kristin** I hope you don't have your work cut out for you. It wouldn't be so bad if your classes were smaller, then you could probably devote more time to helping. But with that many kids, you probably need to clone yourself, 2x's! I feel for you!

Ameila** Hope you have fun with your workout. Sounds like you have a good night planned!

Belinda** Nice workout!

I may bbl!

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.