Commit to get fit & lean for Oct 27,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

It's raining outside, not sure if I get a run in today? If not, I will do something else.

I will be back later. Have great workout and day, everyone!

Morning girls

On todays agenda is an upperbody premix from the new series + some cardio. Yesterdays slide and glide has me tight this morning but not sore - yet;)

Im off today, yeahya! After my awful day yesterday I need today off. I got into a HUGE argument with a co-worker. She's the type of person that is always complaining...and just never shuts up. Well yesterday I wasn't in the mood to listen to her b*tching. So we got into a screaming match.:eek: I guess all the things I have bit my tongue on finally came out. The store was closed and there wasn't anyone there besides us, thank goodness:confused:

I won't go through that again with her, its too emotionally draining:( At least she knows how I feel now.

BBL to report my workout

Back with personals:

I also miss Iris, Melissa and Lori;)

Cookie - Oh no! Are you seeing a ENT for your sinus infections? Hope you feel better soon. I was scheduled to have surgery on Oct 28 (tomorrow) for my sinus, had to cancel .
Alesias bday is on Halloween, don't want to be in pain on her day.

Debbie - at least you found the cardio barre dvd, right? I am still doing the STS rotation, but will add in the new workouts. My ears are fine for now, thanks for asking. Good job, on S&G last night.

Trish - I buy more and more wo equitpments! My tower should be here Nov 2, I will need it for M3. You almost done with M1, you always can add one of the new workouts into STS. That's what I am doing, lol!

Kirstin - glad you got your new workouts. I still haven't done Afterburn!

Helene - enjoy the time with your parents! Wished I still had mine around.

Amelia - glad you liked S&G. I used the new discs yesterday. Love them! Have fun iwth your UB wo today.

Still haven't decited what wo I will do today:eek:

Morning chicas,

We have a couple of rainy days ahead of us in my neck of the woods. As much as I don't like rain, I'm so thankful it's not snow! I wonder if there's any chance it will hold off til after Christmas:confused: My wo this morning was 40/20 on the elliptical + 30 mins of steady state followed by D7 (chest, shoulder, back). I still can't stand those friggin' elmo push ups!

Belinda - I'm looking forward to my rest week so I can do more of the new series. So far, I've only done one but will get in two this weekend:) How exciting it must be for Alesia to have her birthday on Halloween!

Kristin - So glad you got your DVDs!! Sorry about the PITA co-worker. Fortunately, I haven't had to deal with too many people like that. You have me so siked to do Afterburn!! I have it slotted for Sunday...can't wait:D What will you do today?

Helene - So, you've got 4 days to pack in as many wos as you can before your parents get back:eek: What's on the agenda? My sleep this week has been decent. I only got up super early one night and making Wednesday a rest day gets my battery recharged, although my bff just asked if she could come work out one morning a week. It will likely be Wednesday because I don't like interruptions during my wo. Enjoy your time with the kids tonight!

Cookie - With this STS rotation I'm doing some of the DVDs back-to-back so I can squeeze in at least one new wo a week. Sorry to hear about the sinus infection. I hope you are on good meds.

Deb - LOL @ decluttering. That is on my to-do list every year! I'm trying to decide between S&G or low impact challenge for Saturday. How was your heart rate? Yup, the girl's events start closer to noon so I have the mornings for working out. So far, I'm loving it:)

Amelia - I have a hard time picturing you screaming at someone! But, I'm glad you got it off your chest. Is she the girl that leaves you all the cakes to make on the weekend? If so, I hope you really gave it to her;) Enjoy your UB premix. Can't wait to hear which one you did!

Have a great day. BBL

I'm back! Decided on Afterburn and it did 'after-burn-me":eek: wow, im was panting like a tiger in the summer! Just out of breath and pushing pause:confused::eek: but I got it all done!

Belinda-Did you decide on what workout to do?

Amelia - I have a hard time picturing you screaming at someone! But, I'm glad you got it off your chest. Is she the girl that leaves you all the cakes to make on the weekend? If so, I hope you really gave it to her;) Enjoy your UB premix. Can't wait to hear which one you did!

No, she's the girls Mother-n-law:eek: they both work in the bakery and they're both very negative people. Always complaining about how they do all the work and how they never get anything in return, and blah,blah,blah...:rolleyes: LOL I know, I don't know what got into me yesterday but I just snapped on her:confused: It was 5:30 in the morning when she started her complaining...i just didn't want to hear it.
High fives on your workout this morning...superwomen! We're having some rain come in tomorrow along with colder temps and you know what I say about that...boooooooo

ok, thats it for me ladies. Have a great day. My house is clean (cleaned it this morning) so im going to enjoy a chick flick before the kids get home:)

Last edited:
Hey girls,

Workouts are done:p I did After Burn and Yoga Max:p

Most off those new workouts are circuit, to me anyway:eek: It was a lot of fun. That's the second workout I done, and more push ups:eek::eek: I thought my arms gonna fall off! I do like the new discs, lost of fun. My HR spiked on that one!

Yoga Max, on the other hand hand, was tough:confused: after all those push ups and mountain climpers, I thought I was gonna die! Lots of downward facing dogs in that one. I really liked it! Not something I would do again after AFTER BURN ;) Can't wait to try out Yoga relax!

Oh my gosh, Amelia! I did that one too today! How do you like it?

I will be back later! Need also walk the dogs, in the rain:confused:

Last edited:
I really liked it a lot Belinda! Those last intervals are tough, specially the dragging pushups. I did one set then sat and watched her do the other. I was exhausted:eek: It was a great workout...

Just finished low impact challenge. Had a hard time getting the moves down.i have some nice DOMs from yesterday.

Well sorry for this being so short, but I am beat!

Kristin

'Evening!
Belinda, what a good mom you are! I sure hope Alesia has the gift of good health on her birthday. It's snowing here! And we all know how much I despise it. Do you have room in your rv for the tower? I'm thinking of AfterBurn tomorrow. Did yoga max this morning but not after another wo!
Trish, wow how long did you work out? What time are you starting in the morning? Lately I feel like anything over an hour is tough to get in in the morning. While I wake up early, it seems to take me longer and longer to actually get moving.
Amelia, you're so right on that emotional stuff being so tiring. Sometimes you just have to let know they're complete idiots. Actually, I've often thought they should just have a tatoo on their foreheads to forewarn others. How's your mil doing?
Deb, did you check out the barre wo? I'm really curious what you think of it, since you've done so many of that type and enjoy them. Every year I plan to declutter and become a minimalist, but it is never gong to happen. Perhaps if we ever move. What a dreadful thought, just picturing now that I'd need more dumpsters than boxes.
Kristin, think I had that co-worker's relative at a pd yesterday. She talked a lot and kept trying to take over the group. So we did a $.02 protocol. Everyone was given two pennies, and for each time they made a contribution to the discussion, they had to contribute one. Once your $.02 were used up, you could not contribute any more until everyone else used up theirs. Just an idea. Oh, and contributions are no more than 3 sentences on the topic - nothing like Faulkner allowed.
Helene, hope you enjoyed your quieter day. Did you get a wo in? Hope you didn't spend any time on that grout.
Was gonna take a rest day but ended up doing yoga max. Unlike Belinda, I didn't do another workout first. Not sure if I'm doing AfterBurn or Athletic Training tomorrow, but I pick up Dixie cups as a motivator. To tell the truth, I'm rather intimidated by both of them.
Cookie

Hi,

So today was crazy at work my body is so sore especially my feet. Racewalked through the mall to make time between stores. I have a bunch of managers calling me from different stores in a panic . . . do they not realize it's Halloween not Black Friday:confused: I have till Wednesday to complete my October calls (most merchandise is just making it to the stores this week, ugh!). There's my rant for the night:)

I can't wait for the weekend to do some of the new workouts dying to try Turbo & Spin. Which requires me to put the ballet barre together & dust off the spin bike:D

Do any of you have problems with stink bugs, it this area they are all trying to come in our homes . . . they are harmless.

Belinda - That is so sweet of you to postpone your surgery for DD. My anniversary is on Halloween, it must have been fun delivery Alesia on Halloween:)

Amelia - Love the way you spent your day off . . . you deserved it.

Trish - Ugh, I think the snow is coming my way & it already made it to Cookie's house. And my prediction was it would be a mild winter:confused: I was thinking if you'll have favorite music from this series like you do for HR:)

Kristin - Your doing all the hard w/o's 1st:)

Cookie - My dream is to be a minimalist:) I also have to find a way to pack less when traveling my suitcase weighted 52lbs. and the limit is 50lb but they let me go. Otherwise you have to pay a $70 fine:eek:

Helene - Hope your enjoying your night alone with the kids . . . if it were me there would be lots of snacks involved:)

Hi to all

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.