COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR OCT 20,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning all.

Haven't slept all night long:( not sure, if I will get a workout in today:eek: We see!

I will be back later. Have a great day and wokrout everyone!

Back with personals:

Cookie - ROFLMAO! My internet was out again, it's driving me crazy, lol. Aleisa is back at work, she is doing a little better. Thanks for asking. I can't sleep either, I am excusted. Nice job, on HR UB and R30. Not sure, which DVD I will do first? When are the coming out?

Helene - Oh no! Hope your wrist and neck will feel better soon. If your neck and wrist hurt that bad, stop with STS. You always can do later. Thanks for asking about Aleisa. She is doing a little better. Have fun with your parents.
Waves Hallo to everyone.

Amelia - I agree with Cookie. How is it different from MFP? Or is it almost the same? Best of luck, my friend!

I will be back later, if my internet stays up:p

Morning

well, day 3 on WWers for me and I gotta say...I feel as if im eating like a bird. Not hungry mind you but definitely not eating like I was. Mmmmm, maybe thats why I wasn't losing any weight?;)

Helene-I know exactly how you feel about our DH's not cleaning up the kitchen...ARG:mad: Mine help me with laundry yesterday but now i have to fold all 6 loads of which have sat in the laundry baskets all day yesterday so there probably all wrinkled:confused: sigh...

Belinda- Hope your able to get in a nap today.

Cookie- Im sure you pants were snug from the dryer...mine are always snug fresh out of the dryer. I'm doing the online WW'ers since my work schedule is different every week.

Hello to everyone that follows!

Yesterday was 50mins of cardio (30mis of LM + 20mis uphill power walk on treadmill). Today will be MM UB premix:)

later gators....

'Evening!
Belinda, glad I could provide a laugh, even tho I wasn't feeling like laughing yesterday. Today the pants fit - go figure! And no I did not put them on a stretcher. Why couldn't you sleep? I'm having a hard time due to a cold and a disagreement with my son. Bet he hasn't lost any sleep over it, tho. Is Alexia able to work?
Helene, cleaning the grout! Wow, do your parents look at that, or is it you just felt the need to really clean. TG, I don't think either one of my parents see all that well. However, my mil used to do a white glove test. Yes, she did! Well, she didn't put a glove on but would run her hand over surfaces. Hard to believe I really did like her in spite of it. My wrists hurt me lately too. Do you think it is related to all those pushups? Could you be straining your neck as a consequence? Or stress with the grout?
Amelia, I think ww is a great idea, and what I really need to do is log what I eat. A few people I know have had a lot of success with them and love the recipes on their site. My dh cleans his section of the basement really well. When I'm trying to clean up for company, that's what he'll do. No one ever goes there, but he insists on straightening it up.
Hi to Kristin, Deb, Melissa, Trish, and Iris.
Took today off to recover a bit from this cold. A guy at work today told me my sweater match my face; it was fuschia.
Cookie

Hi everyone. No workout yesterday. Today I did 4DS KB. It was a good sweat. So excited for the new workouts.

So yesterday, I picked up Nikolas and right off the bat he tells me he only got four smencils (the PTA was selling these scented pencils) because he lost a dollar, and only had $4. I didn't think anything of it. he was mad that Nik bought more than him. Now this kid is a good kid, but he can be a bit mean to Nik. For instance, sometimes if the teacher reads Nik's story or picks Nik for something, this kid won't talk to him. They go to aftercare together and sometimes he will tell Nik he doesn't want to play with him because he wants private time with his neighbor. Anyways. . . we questioned him about the pencil a few times, and he insisted that this kid took it. So I wanted to call the mom, because we know her and I don't want this kid thinking he can take things away from my son, and yada yada yada. DH told me to just let it be. Well, I called and the kid admitted he took DS pencil, but he insisted Nik gave it to him. Anyway, the mom was cool about everything and said she would send it in and she did. DH thinks I overreacted, but I feel like I want my son to know that he can tell us the truth and that if someone does something wrong to him, I will stand up for him, and he should stand up for himself. So. . . did I overreact? Being a mother is just the greatest and yet most stressful thing, lol. :rolleyes: I worry about Nik because he is so sweet and I just don't want anyone taking advantage of him. I dunno. . .

Anyways, how are you all doing?

Cookie- I see that you didn't sleep well because of something with your DS. Our situations remind me of the movie Parenthood, when Steve Martin's dad says, "It never ends." We are always worried about our kids and questioning if we are doing the right thing, lol.

Amelia- I always do laundry that way, lol. I don't mind the washing and drying part, but folding I despise, lol. Nice job on WWs.

Belinda- hope your Internet is holding out! Glad to hear Alesia is doing better!

Okay ladies, have a good night!

Kristin

Evening ladies,

Hhhmmm, I kept checking my email for a Cathe shipment notice today. I must have gotten the date wrong:rolleyes:. I've been battling with a cold all week and just got back to wos today. I got in some good cardio on the elliptical and D5 & ab work. Hoping I can stick with STS for the long haul. I've only actually did it one time in its entirety.

Belinda - Glad Alesia is on the mend! I know all too well how it feels to not be sleeping well. Hope things are better for you tonight.

Amelia - LOL at the eating like a bird!! Are you posting to your diary on mfp as well? I'll have to check out just what you are eating. You're allowed to have unlimited veggies and fruit now, right? That would be right up my alley;)

Cookie - It seems everyone is coming down with a cold over the past few weeks. Sorry about the DS disagreement. Can't believe your MIL checked for dust. I think my MIL knows better than to check! Before we got someone to help out, it was everywhere!!

Kristin - Good for you! I don't think I would have called, but it is a good lesson for the boy. Liv has a friend in her class who does the same thing (not talking to her for silly reasons), I just tell her to find someone else to play with. Nice job on your wo;)

Hope everyone else is doing well. Night, night.

Evening everyone,

Belinda: So, you might miss Germany but it must have been nice to take care of you daughter! Sorry you didn't sleep last night. Is it your sinuses? The wrist is already a lot better. I just have to lay off the push ups. Not going to break my heart too much! LOL. Neck is almost fine but I have to be very mindful.

Cookie: 100% it's the pushups. Funny enough though it's from yoga that I got this problem more than 3 years ago. I can do pushups as long as it is while holding dumbbells, that way my wrist is straight and it doesn't bother me. Sorry your disagreeing with your son. I am enjoying having the upper hand with my DS at 7. LOL. My mom doesn't do the white glove test but she is very neat and clean so I always want it to be like she would want it. And she did notice my floors..... :eek:

Amelia: Now I am going to have to seriously investigate this WW thing. I'm wondering...... Get your stubborn on and shake that weight off. Woohoo!

Kristin: Well, as a mom to my own 7 yo Nick, I 200% agree with what you did. This kid does not sound very nice and considerate. You are right. Nik needs to know you've got his back. AND, this kid needs to know that he can't get away with things like this. It doesn't sound like much, but he sounds like a bit of a bully. We are doing bully week here at his school. I wonder if it's a NY thing.

Well, my parents came in last night :D brought chocolate :D & :mad: and today was DS' birthday. So I actually didn't do anything and I'm fine with it. :p

See you all in the morning. Hopefully they will get the workouts so I can download because I have a serious case of trigger finger. I'm all set and ready to go!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.