Commit to get fit and lean for Nov 22, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning all.

I will do D37 legs today (2nd time around). Need to get my weight workouts done before Thanksgiving;).

Have a wonderful day and workout everyone.

Back with personals:

Thanks Kirstin, Cookie and Debbie, for not letting me post alone yesterday.

Kirstin- Glad to hear you had a good talk with your sixth period class on Friday. I know, you stress level will be down.

Cookie - I am doing the 6 month STS rotation, than I will pyramiding down (M2 and M1) All that will take me to Feb or March 2012! Nice job, with D4. Hope you got a good night sleep.

Debbie - I hear you on the rough week for all of us this week. Well done, on your spin class this morning. I will be done with the 6 month STS rotation Jan 6, 2012 than I will pyramiding down:eek:. I know I am a nut, lol.

Off to get busy! Lots to do and so little time. I will go to Aleisa today and help her with the shopping for Thanksgiving. DH and I will stay until Friday.

Do you think it would be better starting our thread tomorrow until Friday? Or does anyone else want to start us off until Friday? Either way I am fine;) I hope I make sense?:D BBL!

Hallo girls,

D37 legs is done! Will try to work my abs later, if not tomorrow.

Waving Hallo to everyone that stops by today! BBL!

Sorry. I've been so busy posting on MFP that I don't have time to post here......

Belinda: nice work! I can't believe you are doing an 8 months STS rotation. That is awesome by the way! How is Alesia and the blister from hell?

Kristin: I admire you working out after you put your kids to sleep. I was lurking this weekend and when you asked us to guess what your desert would be, the first thing I thought was chocolate lava cake. :). I hope the heart to heart with your students stick.

Cookie: Sound like you alright, working out, working like a maniac and falling asleep trying to finish a post to us. I hope one day you get to retire and enjoy everything around you. I know it's not right now but I don't know anybody who deserves it more! Interesting that you used the countdown calendar by the way. It was nice to read.

Deb: one more month of craziness for you. Nice job getting a spin class in. Spin classes are crazy busy here now because the regular bikers are now indoors for the winter. But now I have cyclemax so I can always do that.

I think that's everyone. Hi to everyone else!

My back is better and I am still battling the end of a cold but I'm not letting it stop me. I did LIChallenge and UB trisets for chest shoulders and triceps yesterday. Today I did Amy Bento's kickbox surge. Will try to get a workout in tomorrow before we hit the road. I'm not sure I'll be able to post so a fabulous and safe Thanksgiving to all.

Evening!
Belinda, wow, that's commitment! I'm sure I wouldn't stick with a rotation that long. Heck, I decided not to do that race in June I told you all about. After thinking about it, decided that working out for me is fun and training for a race would be more like work, and I have enough of that. How is your son doing?
Helene, hope you drive safe. Heard the weather tomorrow morning is not supposed to be good. Yep, I love your countdown calendar. It is a huge motivator for me and worked well with the teachers with whom I shared it. I'm actually feeling rather aggravated tonight, because I just read in a union newsletter that something else is now my responsbility. Yep, a statewide publication is how i found out. Plus, on top of that just last night, I was given another little "project." I enjoy my job, but these other things do not even relate to my work. Thanks for letting me vent.
Kristin, do you have students tomorrow? I'm delivering pd all day, and then a meeting on my new "project." I was wondering what time of day you have your challenging group.
Deb, my dd wants to study hospitality! She wants to check out Delaware, so I may have to take her there on Monday. My youngest sister is cooking, and my youngest son is coming home. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday - love the food, getting together, thankfulness, and not having people worrying about gifts.
Hi to Amelia, Melissa, Iris, and Trish!
Did yoga max this morning, and boy did it stretch out my lower back super good.
Cookie

Hi,

Ugh, so much traffic tonight (even though it was after rush hour) & so many car accidents:( Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Thankfully I put together turkey chili in the crockpot in the AM. No workout for me tonight I was so sore. I'm going to just work 1/2 a day tommorrow so I can start getting ready for Thanksgiving:)

Belinda - It sounds interesting to pyramid down STS, but WOW that is a long rotation. Have fun preparing with Alexia.

Helene - Where are you going, vacation?

Cookie - My niece almost went to Delaware not sure what the deciding factor was. It wouldn't be bad if they gave you $$ for the extra jobs. Even though your sister is cooking, I bet your baking:)

Kristin - Do you have a 1/2 day tomorrow?

Hi Melissa, Amelia, Trish, Iris & Lori.

Goodnight:)

Quick check in for me! I did workout yesterday. I did CSS the premix with the added step bonus. I was drenched. It has been a bit crazy getting everything in order at home and work. I am supposed to do LICH tonight and AT tomorrow, but I know I won't get in a workout tomorrow. I am not sure what I will do tonight. I guess it depends on how I am feeling, but I am thinking AT will boost the metabolism more, lol, I am thinking ahead ;).

BBL

Kristin

P.S. Belinda I think that making the thread from now until Friday is fine and probably a good idea.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.