Commit to get fit & lean for Nov 16, 2011

Good Morning:)

Feels like old times, Im sitting in front of the computer with my coffee!:) Gotta love it. Hoping this is what my life will consist of in a few short months.

I worked out on Mon and it may have been my last time. My back starts acting up after a workout. Im lucky I made it this far. In saying that, I may try another workout later:eek: If I take the rest of the afternoon to lounge or I lounge all morning and then workout later, I may be fine. I did however to UB tri sets yesterday....can you say modify?:rolleyes: Jump'ins.....I can't do half of those moves now. I can't do a push up any sense cause my belly touches the floor before anything else. I do feel a little sore though.

How is everyone?? It seems to be kind of quiet around here.

Belinda** How are you and the kids???? Getting ready for Christmas??

I will check in again...at some point:p

Lori:)

Good morning!

I have killer DOMS in my chest today. Guess I did something right ;) Today I'm planning to do HIIT Pyramid and Step Moves, then I have class which I am debating on whether to go or not. I just don't feel like it. UGH.

Helene, LOL @ my way with words ;) Glad I brighten someone's day ahhaha! Oh no @ your back!!!!! I'm sorry to hear that :( Hope you feel better.

Cookie, haha @ the shopping list. I'm dreading Christmas shopping. DA is done but I have everyone else and I have to do it on a SMALL budget. This is gonna be a challenge. I'm glad you found your glasses and that yesterday was a better day! Have a great WO today.

Kristin, WOW they had a whole presentation on that?! That is crazy. At least it's over. How many times did you have to do LICH to get the footwork down? I've only done it once and I spazzed but still, that is some tricky stuff!

Deb, LMAO @ the 9 oz cups!!! I use imaginary cups ;) I love Dr Oz too!!!! He is the best.

Lori!!!!!!!! Glad you're here!! Nice job on still getting those WOs in...you are a machine!

Have a great day girls!

'Evening!
Belinda, you're almost done with sts! You must be getting excited. Do you have a reward planned for yourself? What kind of results have you noticed?
Kristin, those haz mat workshops are horrible. Someone once said it was hazardous to her health to have to go. SED just released info on using student learning objectives for the 20% locally determined. It is truly like building a plane while flying. Thought of you 'cause I worked out this evening. Now, I'm worried how drinking water will affect my sleep...
Melissa, did you get to class? Sometimes I think of staying home and just working here 'cause I would get more done than going in. So, I'm still thinking of playing hooky at my age.
Deb, hope you're driving safe in the rain. Wore an outfit bought with you, Helene and Trish this summer. So, I was looking good in my basement!
Helene, how are you doing? It must be like a re-entry experience now regrouping after your parents' departure. Did you have to work all day?
Amelia, how's work for you? Hope your back is doing better.
Lori, you're drinking coffee not foffee these days? Can't imagine you not running around. What does your ds say about the upcoming arrival?
Trish, hope all is well.
Did sts 15 back and bis. My bis started crying when she started those crazy counts of up for six, down for six, ... Oh, was motived to get this in, so much that I did it this evening. Yesterday a couple of people complimented me on my arms, so somethings being done right.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.