Commit to get fit and lean for Mon Feb 25th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am done with Core Max 2 and 4DS legs" Lower Body Weights" premix # 3!

I will be back later for personals!

Have a super Monday!
Belinda

Good Morning girls

Wow,belinda-seems like your always one step ahead of us with workouts...i can barely keep my eyes open and your talking about being done with your workout,LOL! so if its 6:21 here,what time is it in Germany? Great workout too!

ok,I took another rest day yesterday so I will do a 30minute interval on the TM, plus GS BSB,but first will do my abb work!

Man I woke up with my eye lids SO HEAVY this morning,i don't know why...i got 8hrs of sleep? im inhaling coffee as i type;-)

ok,bbl

belinda,so your getting ready for lunch!!!

Lori-LOL at your OD 'moron' thread! Sounds like my DH;-)

ok,gotta get dd up for school , bb later

Morning ladies!

Also a bit tired, stayed up and watched the Oscars then my DS had me up at 5:30am:(

So, did get my workout in last night, ended up jumping on the elliptical and doing intervals while watching the Oscars. I did get 5 workouts in last week, so the goal this week is to get 5-6 workouts in and increase intensity and go heavier with weights. I'm either going to do Body Fusion (supposed to do it yesterday) or LIC UB. Haven't decided yet!

Belinda, nice workout today. Have a good lunch!

Amelia, hope you have a good TM workout today and begin to wake up soon;)

Hi to the rest of the group. Everyone have a good Monday.

Stacey

Hey girls,no workout yet! My DH and DS are still asleep. I thought about pulling all my workout stuff but I just know they will wake up as soon as I do!

I just previewed GS chest/back/biceps...looks fun! Im doing that today as well...did i mention that earlier,LOL? I may do a step workout today instead of the tm...dont' know yet!

Im excited because there is NO CLASS until the 5th of march,woohoo! But i do have some homework to do,but Ive got time:)

Stacey-Yay on the 5 workouts last week!!! I use to dread doing body fusion,but then i got to where i loved the challenge! I still remember doing it for the first time and I thought cathe was CRAZY,LOL!

ok,i need to start laundry,bbl

Hi gals-ugh, Monday.

I will try and stay positive now. Today will be KickBox with my SIL when she gets over here. And abs.

Amelia-that GS B/Bi/Sh is a good one! Do you have some heavy dumbells? You can really go heavy on that one, because Cathe goes so slow on the reps, IMO.

Stacey- I watched the Oscars too! I was disappointed though, where were all the stars? There were so many people that were not there. The dresses were ok, but nothing WOW. And I do not like Renee Zelwegers hair cut, that did look good on her.

Ok enough gossip!

Carrie

Carrie, heh, heh, I didn't even look at Renee Zelwegers hair cut - I was zoned in on her toned arms, LOL! Perspective, I guess.

Today is my first day of stabilization out of my 20 day diet routine. Looking forward to my first step workout in 3 weeks. Hmm, what should it be? I'll report in later.

I've settled in at 132 for this round. 11-12 pounds more to go. At least. But that's for my April 1 goal.

Looks like I'll be done in time for STS! Woo hoo!

Great morning for everyone so far!

I'll check back in later -

Cheryl

Cheryl-her arms did look good, but did you think she looked out of proportion with the rest of her body. She looked like a Triangle-large upper body, small lower. But that is JMHO!:) i shouldn't be catty but, oh well!

Good morning ladies,

Just a quick check in. I ended up doing a 30 min treadmill interval run yesterday, I wanted to do 20 more minutes, but my treadmill broke x( :-( ;( . The belt doesn't move anymore! So I send an email to the company and I am waiting anxiously to see what they say. The treadmill has a 10 year warranty, so that's good.

Anyway, today's workout will be DM finally. I am a little bit tired, but I don't care, I will be doing this workout }( .

Belinda - Good job on your workout. I like 4S Lower Body, that's a good workout.

Amelia - Is that your first time doing GS? Oh, I really like those, hope you have fun!

Carrie - Looks like you really enjoy working out with your SIL. I don't know if I would want to workout with someone else.

Cheryl - Yeah, only 11-12 pounds more to go, that's awesome. Looks like you are as excited about STS as I am!!!

Hi to the rest of the gang.

I gotta get busy and get the house cleaned and the laundry done etc.

Hopefully I will have time to check back in later
Kristine :)

Hi girls,

Stacey** good for you, doing your workout while watching TV! WTG, on the 6 workouts last week! What did you end up doing today? Have a great workout!

Carrie** enjoy your kickbox workout with your SIL!

Cheryl** fantastic job on your weight loss! ^^^5, girl! All the ketchup they sell here has that crap in it! Maybe I shouldn’t be eating it at all?

Kristine** Awww, on your TM! Thank goodness you have a 10 year warranty! Enjoy DM! Are you doing a premix?

Have a great day!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi, everyone!

Oooh, Kristine, awful news on your TM! I'd die. I hope they get back to you soon.

Carrie, I noticed the same about Renee but I actually think that's her natural body shape - so she probably can't help that part, LOL
I love the definition in her lower legs, actually ...

Stacey, good job!

Okay, so I chose Step Works for my first step workout back. Legs felt a little rubbery but it was fun. Finished up with the abs segment on that tape. Just right.

It's a good day. I'm glad to be easing back into my normal workouts again. Here goes to a great week for all of us!!

Cheryl

Good Afternoon!:) Its probably still morning in the US but not in Germany! Belinda is probably pulling back her bed sheets now! LOL;)
I need to get a quick bite before I workout but there are to many people in my kitchen so I will come down here and chat with you guys till it clears out up there. :)
I didn't have that great of a night at work. It was 3ish before I lay down for a quick nap so when I got home I slept until 11, which was nice for a change. DS was pretty excited to see me though. Then I went to a friends house for a coffee...and here I am.
Todays workout (i think) will be BM2 and 4DSUB. Im looking forward to a good weight workout. I may even do the weights first, then cardio and maybe BM2 UB as well...we will see. Yesterdays workout was a 8 mile run. Have to lay off the sweets this week though!:-(

Belinda** Good job with the workout!

Ameila** How many times did I wait for DS to wake when he was a baby to workout? And then he wouldn't wake. I could have had my workout done before he woke! LOL Hope you get your workout in soon!

Kristine** I feel your pain with the TM woes! I need to send my warranty away! I totally forgot about that. I think my TM as a pretty good warranty as well.

Stacy** Glad to hear you got all those workouts in! Woo HOo!!!!

Carrie** I didn't see much of the Oscars but I did see the Reene part. I didn't know if she was buff or if it was the way she had her arms pinned to her side. I guess she was buff! LOL She is bit of a strange gal, don't ya think?

Cheryl** I think you will be seeing the 120's before to long...which means I need to pull up my pants and get top 115! hehe I don't think I will ever get that low. Im happy to stay in the range I am in. I think its a good weight for my height.

A bit of exciting news...remember my sister had invetro done a couple of weeks ago? Well, she was suppose to start TTOM on Fri and she didn't! We are getting very excited! She may take a test today but shes not sure.I really hope this isn't a nasty trick her body is playing on her!

O.k should get going. Im a little annoyed right now. The whole time I was writing this I had a 12 yr old tapping me with a straw! I finally took the straw and flung it across the room. I think she is trying to she how annoying she can be today!

Lori:)

Lori,LOL at you girl...my little girl likes to repeat herself until SOMEBODY answers her x( and she'll do it forever too! Oh and let us know the results on your sis as soon as ya know ;-) good luck to her! Is she trying or is this a oops? both of my kids were oops(happy oops;-))

ok,my workout is done i did my own abbs-300 reg cruches,50 on each side oblique crunches,then 100 power crunches...Im glad I did them first,LOL. Then I did the usual 30min interval run on the treadie,then GS back/shoulders/biceps...and it got me good too}( can't wait for the doms tommorrow!

Tommorrow is Lowmax,can't wait-its the first step in a while now!

Cheryl-you sound so excited and happy with your program,im glad :) good luck with your next step!

Kristine-OH the HORROR, I hope your TM gets fixed VERY fast for ya,thankgoodness for the warranty,which reminds me-need to send my in?? atleast you got a pretty good workout in first(on the bright side)

Carrie-sending you some positive vibes...have fun kickboxing-which one are you doing,cathe or tony(that is the guys name,right?)and yes i went a little heavy on gs/bsb i made a note on which workout to go heavier next time on.

Shannon-how are you doing? probably having fun with your dh home and all...stay in touch with us;-)

ok,ive got to get some cleaning done!
my DH starts his night shift tonight:-( im gonna miss him,this is all so new to me! But the good news is from 8pm(kids bedtime) until i pass out im by myself :7 ;-)

Hi Guys! Just a quick check in!

My SISTER IS PREGNANT! I can't even begin to tell you guys how excited we are! She as wanted this for so long!
My workout was 4DSUB and BM2, no UB...to excited! I will be back later!
Lori:)

Carrie, hello and hope you had a great workout!

Kristine, so sorry about your TM, that's terrible!

Cheryl, awesome job with the step workout!

Lori, YAY!!!!!!!!! Wonderful news for your sister, very exciting;)

Stacey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.