Commit to get fit and lean for Mon.

Good morning ladies,

I am done with BFL UB! I went to the doctor this morning about my ears and he sent my to a ENT doctor this afternoon! I will be back after my appointment! Sorry, I didn't check in this weekend! I had a blast with my sisters! To much eating and wine!:mad: I didn't drink that much! LOL! We stayed up until early morning, we had so much fun!

Off to the shower!

Good Morning girls

Today is MM and a dogwalk. I ended up taking a nap and watching a movie with DH instead of working out yesterday,LOL. We watch 21 , It was good!

ok,bbl to chat more

Belinda-good luck with your ear appoitment today...

Done with MM...the dog walk won't happen....she is still limping! Poor girl,guess i will have to pay a visit to the vet soon.

Im shaking all over:D feels good! I miss the evil smilie:(

ok,everybody have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone!

I did the 4DS Upper Body premix and it feels so good to be back with my weights again :)

Belinda - For your BFL workouts, do you go by the workouts that are in the book? I own it, but never really gave it a try. I mostly used it as a guide for nutrition. Hope all goes well with your appointment this afternoon.

Amelia - Don't you loooove the shakes :) While visiting my mom last week, I introduced her to Cathe and she thought it was strange that I was eager for the 'burn' to kick in. She was like, 'You LIKE that??'...LOL!!

Hello to all that follow :)

'Evening!

Hey where is everyone?!!! Seems like it was a quiet day around here.

Well, the Olympics got me again and slept a little later than intended this morning. Managed to squeeze in PUB Pyramid Up Only, though. Better than nuttin.

Belinda, hope the ENT found out what was causing the ear problem. I'm sure you were inbiding solely for medicinal purposes. Wine is very good for you.

Amelia, how long has the dog been limping? One of my has a perpetual one. Well, it comes and goes. The vet said Lyme disease has given her arthritis, but the darn dog will not take a pill. She also will not get in a car to go for a shot, nor does she ever want to leave the yard. Talk about stubborn.

Trish, does your mom do Cathe also? Unfortunately, mine couldn't even if she wanted to. She's having knee surgery later this fall, and even walking has become very painful for her. You should get her recipe for cream pie!

Cookie

Hey Cookie,

My mom has been an avid walker for years. She started working out on a stepper last year, but I have finally convinced her to mix some weights in with that cardio and she is LOVING it! We only started last week, but every time we talk on the phone she says something or other about her workout that morning. I've actually been thinking about getting certified for PT so my mom is my first unofficial client...HA! I just hope she doesn't overdo it.

Hopefully after your mom's surgery she will be able to start a program. I injured my knees last year (just using bad form for squats and stuff). Doing EVERYTHING was painful. The worst was going up the stairs...AAARRRGHHH!

Hi, everyone! 5 HIIT treadmill intervals plus a 40 min. version of Butts & Guts for me today. Loved it!

Did you see the Cathe products are up on shopcathe.com? I ordered my new kiwi green stability ball today. Woo hoo!

Amelia, love that MM!

Trish, welcome to our thread

Cookie, yes, love that 4DS a lot. What a great series.

Belinda, good workout - and so glad you had a nice weekend.

Hello Lori, wherever you are!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.