COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR MAY 4, 2010

Good Morning Ladies.............

I'm working on 3 hours of sleep...but I wanted to get up and get a workout in before my mom's appointment today, and to pack up the car with my suit, resume, food, and comforter that the cat puked on in the middle of the night (that had me up) so I can wash it down at my parents. *sigh*

So much for staying "D"-less! :mad: He, for once, wasn't a total legend last night, was there most of the night too. We actually had adult conversation. But he must have been listening when I was talking to someone else about The Biggest Loser, and before he left, he asked if I was going to be home to watch it (tonight), and I said of course I was. He said he'd see me then, and just left. :mad: WHAT? The sad part is, I believe him. :eek: I was so befuddled I didn't think to run after him. DAMNIT. :mad:

Belinda- Nice workout today!! I almost thought of doing that today, but refuse to do it on days my mother has appointments. :confused:

Deb- Why was your MIL in a bad mood? I drank green tea at work last night...stupid me, I think it was one of the fourteen reasons I was up all night. How did your workout go? I always laugh when I see Bum Bum.....lol

Trish- Have fun with Debbie's rotation! I think that's the one I'm going to do once I finish STS. Nice workout yesterday! Did/do you guys have the same awful humidity with the heat we had this weekend? If you did, that 92 degree weather must have been brutal! So much for giving me 3 days! I barely lasted 3 hours.....:eek: And this place I'm interviewing is absolutely a world better than where I am. So we'll see! It's actually for a server/cocktail server position, not bartender. Which is fine. Change of pace is good.

Lori- Wow, nice run! I'm happy running 3 miles! I also cleaned my bathroom and bedroom yesterday (are we all reading each other's minds lately?) LOL @ DJ being the one. Ain't none of them the One! If DG knew he was our entertainment, he'd be happier than hell, he loves attention....:rolleyes:

Cookie- Yes, peg leg pivots are awesome. I really love (and it's rarely talked about) is the step segment in SJP...the Kung Fu Fighting! I love it! I'm glad you are able to do some of these workouts again, even if you do have to modify.

Helene- Wow, definitely a late night for you! Which yoga did you do? I can't compute the time, but I think we were both still at work when you posted. You girls will have to come in for drinks one of these evenings, just to watch the show! :eek: Have you guys ever been to Yanni's? I've heard it mentioned randomly like a thousand times this past week, like it's some kind of sign! I'm definitely not against a BBQ either, though. I appreciate the offer to stay (and I just might one of these drunken days we get together), but it's Meso 3 Eve. I gotta watch it! If there's one thing I don't have a hard time sticking to, it's a rotation!

What do you think Cookie??

Ok off for a run and abs, bank, doctors, interview, back to parents, studying (again...lol), TBL and possibly/probably DG (damnit). If he does show, we're setting some things straight right off the bat. I'm glad I dont have too much time to think about it today. I might BBL before TBL.....Have a great day ladies!

Good Morning Ladies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELINDA!!
balloons.gif

I think today will either be a rest day or some upper body. I will bbl to report. Im still on plan with my eating. I managed to avoid my sons birthday cake that i made yesterday and ice cream. Feels good:) No word on the job...maybe im just not meant to work right now? It would be nice to have extra income flowing in though....

bbl

Good Morning!:)

Well....I feel like a million cazillion bucks!;) Slept from 10:30-8:30! I am well rested!

Its raining here again today. I was hoping for another nice day like yesterday. DS had so much fun playing outside with the girls. They will be in preschool all summer this year b/c their mother went back to work. Its going to be different for him b/c whenever I was home, he was out in the backyard with them. I told their mother that I will be keeping them home with me somedays. I am sure they would rather that!

Belinda** Happy Birthday!!! Do you have any plans today?

Ameila** I am sure the right job will come along some time! Just keep your fingers crossed!:) Enjoy your rest day or workout, whichever you decide.

Iris** I knew there was more drama....but not really. It is kind of like watching a soap opera:D So you and the Y&R are the only two soaps I watch. I had enough sleep for you and me last night. I am hoping to get to bed again tonight @ 10:30. Getting up at 6 to workout is much easier then.

O.k....I will bbl to report my workout. I am going to clean DS's room and the bathroom before I workout though. Those two rooms shouldn't take nearly as long as yesterdays rooms.

Lori:)

Back with personals!

Cookie** Our friends are actually our business partners and I am not that close to her anymore....for good reason. She has a new truck now and just started driving it, when I was taking DS out of the jeep yesterday she drove by and didn't even acknowledge me. She had to of seen me. But I am thinking that she didn't think that I knew it was her so she didn't bother waving or blowing her horn. She isn't a very nice person and she is waaaay to fake and I am choosing to stay away from people like that....although, this town is full of them. So yes...everytime they go out, they fight but they don't think anyone else notices. Boxing day night they had a huge blow up and everyone knew about it. They will split up eventually. She just as to find someone else that will support her expensive spending habits.

Helene** The hot tub isn't to hot when DS gets in. I think DH turned it down a while ago. I think its in the 90's. We didn't let him in it this winter b/c he had pneumonia last year and we didn't want to go through that again.

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

Everyone is up and about today. I was taking off today but decided to go to the gym and run w/ CC and off to work soon.

My MIL has always been a bit cranky/complainer but lately it's getting so bad. I think part of it is age and the other part is my FIL is retired. She complained about her 2 week vacation to Florida (she doesn't like going on vacation & doesn't like staying home:confused:) WTH??? I learned to ignore it many years ago. I just don't understand why when I take her food shopping (which she loves to do) why she just doesn't get out of her bad mood for a moment.

Belinda - So now that you have your workout done . . . what's your birthday dessert?

Iris - Ugh 3 hours sleep and your day sounds so busy at least you'll crash tonight. Enjoy your day:)

Amelia - Way to go girl with the eating! Did you see you could win an ipod + get $100 for your success story this month? The prizes are getting better and better;)

Lori - Wow 10 hours of sleep:) Must have been the long run. I wonder how many hours you will sleep after the marathon?

Cookie - I remember you said DS was coming home soon, is he back? Have they giving you any details about the surgery, how long recovery would be?

Helene - How often do your parents come to visit? I hear you if it's not one thing it's another:mad: I so need to incorporate yoga in my w/o's.

Trish - Today is beautiful:) Do you workout with co-workers at lunch?

Have a great day:)

Hello!

Belinda: Happy Bday !!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a great day!!!!!!

Iris: How was today? Hope to hear from the interview. We should have more DG drama in the morning ;)

Lori: That sounds nice that you can go with DS in the hot tub!

Cookie: Hope you are doing well. I didn't look at Yanni's yet but will. I guess we need to agree on a meeting place soon. How is your shoulder, dr apts and all that going? I know you mentioned you were considering surgery.

Amelia: Awesome job with your eating especially with DS' birthday cake. WOW! Time to post your success story, I agree!

Deb: How is your back doing? I hope you are on the mend. I love yoga but it I don't like all types of yoga. I am lucky that I know what I like now and we have some good teachers around here.

Trish: Hope you had a good day and managed to make it to the gym.

I'll post more later, but I haven't been doing well with eating and workouts lately. I think the back injury really got to me. Should have been more like Belinda :eek: Anyways, I need to get back to it. I'm cranky and turning to food for comfort. And not to add that it's TOM. So there you have it. Time to re-focus .......... again........

Good Evening Ladies....

Belinda- omg....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I am the worst when it comes to birthdays! How do I always manage on missing them?? I hope you had a great day!!

Deb- I've heard that about couples who retire....it goes one of two ways...they get super cranky with each other or it truly turns into "golden" years. Maybe a little bit of both...lol You know what they say, "familiarity breeds contempt"...

Lori- LOL @ Y&R and Me as your soap operas....I need a name for my show! Hope you had a good workout!

Helene- Any more thoughts on Friday?? Yeahhhh I don't want drama...one slip and he's out the door! LOL Re-focus as many times as you need to....it's when you stop doing that altogether that there's a concern. If you were focused all the time, you'd be perfect, and nobody's perfect! Don't be so hard on yourself.....:( I know...easier said than done......... But how about re-focusing on a big a$$ glass of whatever on Friday? lol

SOOOOO....I was offered the position on the spot today....*sigh* I meant that's awesome!....BUT...it's more of a lateral move, only thing that's better is the clientele, but pretty much the same money. He wanted me to start tonight! NO WAY ( I didn't say that...but damn it threw me so off guard!). I need a day or two to really think about it and I also said I will give proper notice to my restaurant. As much as I bitch about it, my boss/owner has been good to me through the years, I will be good to him.

As far as DG goes, I realllly won't be surprised if he's here in a bit! *sigh* But it might be nice to talk this over with him.....as much as bitch about him, when it comes to real life situations, he's pretty good at putting things in perspective without being a total legend about it...... On the flip side of that coin, if it actually gets that far to where we have that conversation before I kick him out, I'll be surprised! :eek: If I check back in later, you know it didn't go well! LOL

Goodnight

Evening, and Happy Birthday to Belinda!
Belinda, hope it was a wonderful day and a great start to a healthy, fabulous year. Okay, so how close are you to the big 5-0? And when is your trip over here?
Amelia, how did you know it was Belinda's birthday? I wish I had a list of everyone's so I could remember. It might be nice to be home this summer with the little ones.
Lori, some people just love drama don't they - I'm thinking if your business partners. One of my sil loves it and it just wears me out That was a good night's sleep; I'm jealous.
Iris, you're my only soap opera - I don't follow Y&R. Wonder how it's going since it is 9:34 and you didn't pop back yet.... Will dg follow you over the new place? Anywhere is fine with me.
Helene, I'm there with you when I don't feel well I'm so bad. Hope your back is doing better now. I'm going back to the dr on Thurs to discuss options. Anyplace is fine for me.
Deb, sorry your mil is complaining. how's her health? Before we knew my mil was ill, she had started complaining a lot. Hope there isn't a connection. My son comes home on 5/15, my dh's b'day. Can't wait. He'll be here for two weeks before moving to Boston for the summer. Got to start looking for a place for him to stay there.
Trish, how's the week going? What part of NYC do you work in? Think of you whenever they mention Times Square.
Did MM w/mods. My mom is sick again. Lost 11 lbs in 2 wks and is severely dehydrated. More tests for her and hope for news on Friday. My sis who has lost 30 lbs, was teasing mom that she was jealous.
Cookie

Hi girls,

Major DOMS in the hamstrings:confused: I guess I haven't really been running so I may have pushed it:(

Belinda - Have you been partying all day and night:eek:

Helene - My back is better but I have been very cautious with my workouts except for today but at least it's only my legs. I never realized how hurting your back effects everything:confused: My next door neighbor's daughter just took a certification to teach Yoga and may practice on the neighbor's.

Iris - I agree you should leave on good terms, in case the new job doesn't work out. Also you don't want old boss to ever give you a bad reference. So we wait patiently to hear about DG;)

Good night:)

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! I just lost another post!! I can't rewrite...must get to bed on time:mad:

Quickly, Happy Birthday Belinda - Hope it was a great one:D!! Congrats Iris - ^5 on landing the job on 3 hours of sleep;)

To be continued tomorrow...

Well as it turns out...he didn't show. Turns out I was wrong.....part of me is relieved, and part is disappointed (why I have no idea). So it goes.........I'm ending this for good next time I see him. Whatever it is he's trying to do or accomplish, I"m not going to let it phase me at all. At least I know I'll sleep tonight. :rolleyes: Goodnight ladies....chat in the morning!

Good evening girls,

Thanks you so much for the birthday wishes:D You girls are the best. Had an awesome day today. DH took some time off work, we went for lunch. We also had coffee and yes cake:p DH BBQ at night. Altough it was raining all day long, it was perfect:eek: You girls rock! You really made my day!

Cookie, sorry to hear about your mom! Hope the doc can figure out! Keep us posted! WOW, your sis lost a lot of weight. How did you do it? WTG, on MM today.

Amelia, wtg staying away from the cake! You have a lot of willpower, girl! Did you take a rest day today? Nice blog wtg!

Congrats Iris, on the job! I don't watch reg. SO, you're my only soap opera too:eek:

Trish, I hate when I lose my entire posts:confused: Nice job on your workout today.

Helene, sorry about your back! Be careful, girl!

Debbie, wtg on your DOMS! Had a great day today:eek: sorry about your MIL, if she did that all her life, maybe it's normal!

Lori, I don't get it why some people are like this? Nice workout today.

Good night, everyone! See you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.