Commit to Get Fit and Lean.....May 3rd

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
I hope ya'll don't mind if I start this morning....it's 0420, I'm at work and bored....but, shhhhh, don't tell anyone!

Today is cardio and I will probably pull out a Turbo Jam. I haven't quite decided yet, but then again, my next workout is 12 hrs away!

I hope you all have a great Saturday! I'll 'see' you when I get up!

Good Morning ladies:)

Sorry I have been MIA lately. There just seems to be so much to do in the run of a day with family around that I rarely get my "me" time in the morning. I was going to pop back in on Thursday night but I never got a round to that.
Yesterday morning I didn't go to bed b/c DS had an apt at 9 in the morning for his development assesment. The health nurse we have that gives him his needles thought he was behind the last time he went b/c at 12 monthes he wasn't waving good bye,pointing the remote at the t.v or talking on the phone, can you beleive that? She also doesn't have any children herself and all she does is read books, therefore she thinks all kids should be at the same level. Of course, we knew there was nothing wrong with him but had to go back anyway. And now he is above average, he is doing things that a 18 month old should be doing....geez...what a waste of my time, not to mention I could have went to sleep.
So then my mom comes into town and needs her hair done, I am at that until 1 ish....THEN i have a small nap, then DS and I go for a run. By the time I get back, family are here, ready to eat supper, and don't leave until 10 last night...needless to say, i went straight to bed when they left.

Thursdays workout was CTX UB (love that one!) and a 50 mins run. Yesterdays workout was a 70 min run and its a nice day today so I am hoping to get a long run in. Again, it will be another busy day b/c DS has a party and then we are getting together for dinner again with DH's family. They leave to go back on Mon so everything will resume to normal.

Amy** Good job on the weightloss! Thats really good!!! I haven't really been stepping on the scale but I feel fine and I am o.k with that. Im starting to think that I don't need to get back down to 117:p

Ameila** How did DH's chat go with his boss? Any head way? Hope everything works out and hopefully your stress level comes down. I get stressed out occasionally but I try not to. I think it causes wrinkles and grey hair! LOL

Cheryl** Good job with the workout yesterday! I haven't done that workout in a while but you know I am game for any circuit workout. Are you still following your diet?

Belinda** Did anyone ever call you back? I bet you were soooo pissed!!!

Kristine** How is Heidi doing? They are sooo cute at this age aren't they? We were in stitches last night b/c DS was obssessed with my neice who is only 5. He kept crawling all over her and bouncing on her belly.

Is that everyone? Seems like a few people have left us...

Lori:)

Good Morning girls!

Amy-what weight loss program are you on?

Lori-My goodness,you have been busy girl!!! Great jobs on your workouts,wow you always amaze me with those long runs! No news yet on my DH talk with the boss,his boss is one of those guys that comes in the office and leaves when he wants and my DH can't seem to get a chance to talk with himx(. He left a note on his desk though yesterday requesting a meeting with him:)LOL at you,i found two grey hairs the other day and freakedx( im not even 30 yet?:-(;-)

Hey to everybody that follows:)

Im not sure if im going to workout today or tommorrow? I kinda told my sister that i would babysit for her tommorrow(10-6)so she could have a break,so that means that i would need to workout today...but im tired! Maybe i will later? I need to do UB and a 30min cardio???

And ive got to stick to my guns for a couple of days and get in some good,clean eating! Ive been to my sisters twice last week and kinda strayed from healthy eating.

bbl

Hi, everyone! Yesterday I did C&W - loved it - and today me the running partner and we did a one hour run. Felt great.

Lori, on the diet, I've decided to lax up on the spartan program and up the ante on my workouts again to see how that goes for a little bit. I'm kind of thinking that if STS comes out pretty soon I will do whatever the nutritional recommendations are on that program and it will hopefully help me lean out this last 9 or so pounds. My workouts are having a better shock-your-body impact on me right now, so I'll go with that for awhile. And eating moderately feels like heaven after that very strict diet phase so hopefully that will help me handle my eating more responsibly.

I am keeping the additional protein. I am lovoing my Blendtec blender and am having a great protein shake for breakfast every day. that step alone has been a good improvement I will make permanent.

Amy, enjoy your cardio!

Lori, I hope you get another nice run in today. That would be nice. CTX UB sounds nice too.

Amelia, I'm sending you good karma on your eating choices for the weekend. Have fun with our workout. the UB/cardio combo sounds nice. Do you have 4DS? Can't remember. That might be the ticket.

Have a great Saturday, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout! I Did an UB workout kinda my own thing...3sets of twelve...it took over an hour so thats good enough for today:)I went heavier on a couple of them too! I plan on doing a 40min Cardio tommorrow after the baby leaves!

Cheryl-Thanks for the karma,great job on your workouts! Wow on the hour run,you go girl!

Belinda-I hope you get everything straightened out soon! Have a great day:)

I forgot to mention that today is my sons birthday:) He's Three today:) Where did the years go,my goodness! I guess its time to start potty training himx( should of done it alreadyx(;-)

Everybody have a wonderful day:)

Look at this!:) Im getting a chance to check back in:) DS is in the tub and I brought the lap top up with me. We just finished a feed of Steak and Lobster and chocolate covered strawberries are next:)

I went for a 10 mile run today and I was pooped! The wind was blowing again todayx( I don't know whats up with that.

Ameila** How is your sister doing with the baby? No baby blues? Is she happy she decided to keep her? Your DH's boss sounds like my boss...he just comes in and out. He as no one to answer to so he just does whatever. It didn't take me long to catch on that he doesn't do anything.

Belinda** Yes, let DH do it all...thats what I do:)

Cheryl** I don't know how you stayed on that diet for as long as you did, I wouldn't have lasted 2 days!!! I bet the STS series will take the rest off for you!!!

Alright...I have to go again!!!

Lori:)

Evening ladies!
Sorry I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday.
Amelia, don't worry about a couple of greys - I have a headful. That's why I didn't have time to check in yesterday, had to go get the beauty. Hate the price and time, but not as much as I hate being grey. Is your sister calling the baby Patience or does she have a nickname? My husband has often teased me that he can't figure out why my mother didn't name me that. Seems to think I might have tried to live up to it, since without it I have minimal.
Belinda, that dishwasher would be driving me nuts but not as much as the lack of customer service. You might want to consider reporting it to the Better Business Bureau. What workout did you decide to do?
Lori, you're amazing with those runs. Did you run in middle and high school also? My daughter runs cross country and track and loves it.
Cheryl, I'm also looking forward to STS. Isn't Cathe amazing looking on the home page? I bet she never hears chocolate calling her name. If she did, she probably wouldn't answer.
Got in a run doing speed ladders. Got a new pair of sneakers and couldn't wait to break them in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.