Commit to get fit and lean for May 28, 2009

Morning,

This morning I did 4-Day Split: Lower Intensity Step Shoulders, Calves:D I stayed with Cathe on the lifting. I felt so strong today:p I burned 649 cal.

Enjoy your day and workout. I will take the dogs for a walk after lunch.

Good Morning Ladies!

How is everyone? My house feels like it is in shambles all b/c of one bedroom:confused: Why is that? I have everything from DS's room in my room so that should be the only room in a mess....but it feels like everything is out of place.
Everything should be back in order this afternoon. Im looking forward to getting DS's bedroom set moved in the room.

I got out for a hour long run yesterday. I actually clocked it last night and its 12.5 km. I thought it was around 12....

Today I am definitly doing disc 8....probably very soon and then another run sometime today.

Belinda** Good workout! And an awesome calorie burn!!!

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Back with personals!

Belinda** Yep, got the crib moved out and everything else. I need to go through his closet today and get out all of the clothes that doesn't fit him anymore. Its kind of hard to do unless I try everything on him....and we know thats not going to happen!

Trish** Thats funny about getting dressed and not getting your workout in. I have done that before. You would think once we are dressed we wouldn't be comtemplating anymore? Not always the case! Good workout yesterday morning though, you made up for it. DD never screamed, she was a good child and she also communicated more then DS does....prehaps thats why he screams so much?LOL He is talking a far bit bit but we aren't having conversations or anything.

Deb** Its soooo easy to get cardio in in the summer time but I keep putting my weight workouts off. I don't know why I don't do them when DS goes to bed. Im going to try and tackle it early and get it out of the way. I did disc 7 before my run the other day and my arms were fried when I had to push the stroller up the hill.

Cookie** Nope, he doens't talk as much as his mother:eek: He barely says anything. I heard that he was in Grade 1 before he really started talking. They thought it might have had something to do with his mother being english and his father french....they figure he was confused!

Ameila** Whats on the agenda today. Is your DH working now?

I think that catches me up with personals!

BBL!
Lori

Where is everyone????:):eek:

I am done with disc 8....boy do I enjoy having my mom here;) Yesterday she took DS outside while I was making dinner (peace and quiet) then today she took him to the park while I worked out (peace and quiet) now she is out in the backyard with him while I sit and type (oh....my house is soooo quiet!)

I am going for a run around 12:30'ish. DS was up early so he will probably have a good nap while I push him around town again!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I hope to do a kickbox workout after work today. I'm doing a demo for Sunny D Smoothies. We'll see how the shoppers will like it, my guess is it has a lot of sugar:confused: I'm also going to take pictures of my niece tonight is her prom:)

Belinda - Maybe it's a good thing it was cold today, sounds like you had a great workout:)

Lori - I remember when we switched the boys from cribs to bed. My older one would still stay in bed until we got him, but my younger one loved the freedom and would be running around the house:eek:

Amelia - Enjoy your workout today:)

Trish - Sounds like we're both doing kickboxing today:)

Cookie - Did you decide if you're doing STS again? The roadtrip is getting closer. I should practice step workouts, because I never do them and will be tripping and :eek: in the class. The Jif pb demo went well even though it seems like a lot of people are loyal to Skippy:)

Hi there,

Just a quick check in!

I am not sure if you girls noticed, but this week I started Cathe’s 4DS rotation. I figured since the workouts are shorter it couldn’t hurt me, right? It’s also a great way for me to get back into my regular workouts. I gonna see how I feel this week and continue from there. I did drop my weights big times, I am not going very heavy. Tomorrow I have one more day left and I get 2 rest days. YAH!

Lori, how far did you get with your organizing? I am doing the same thing the last few day, all my DH stuff. He is a mess. WTG, on your 12.5 km yesterday and today’s workout. That is awesome!

Debbie, have fun with your KB workout tonight. Take lots of pictures! I don’t know what happened, but it feels like winter arrived again.

Hi Amelia, Trish and Cookie.

Hi to everyone that follows today.

Evening!
Belinda, I noticed you were back on the weight wagon. How's it going? Just be careful - you've certainly been thru enough already. Wow, you stayed with Cathe on the weights1 Fantastic! I don't know about you, but I'm sick of cold weather.
Amelia, where are you? Hope all is well.
Lori, my youngest son used to scream - oh was he bad. Really do think it was 'cause he was frustrated with not being able to communicate. Now, he's almost 21. Once he started talking, the screaming went away. What's really strange is he's the quietest of my kids! Guess he got it all out early. Bet your mom is enjoying spending the time with all of you.
Deb, I did kb today also! Must have been the day for it. I dont' know what to do next. I was thinking of trying the undulating rotation, but then I wonder if I need a break from sts. We have a few big events this summer, culminating with one son's wedding Labor Day weekend. Juggling sts around them could be a challenge, but I do want to look good in the photos!
Trish, do you remember the old tv show Bewitched. Maybe you were thinking of twitching your nose as you got dressed and then the wo was done.
Lately work is really frustrating me, and I've been dealing with it with cookies. Yep, even tho I know better. Perhaps once I get onto a rotation it will be easier to resist. Today was Kickbox Surge again. I really do enjoy it.
Sleep well.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.