COMMIT to get FIT and LEAN may 27

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls

Today is a circuit,im doing LIC. Its been a while since ive done step so i hope i don't hurt something;-):eek:

Yesterday was a good start,i ate 1497 calories,my goal was 1500:7. Today my calorie goal is 1800 because its a workout day and that extra 300 calories will be protein shakes;-)

ok, bbl:) I hope everybody had a lovely weekend!

Good morning ladies,

I hope that everyone had a good weekend. I sure did, but I am ready for being regular work week again, so Heidi and I can do what we want to, hehe.

Today's workout should be PS Legs and Abs, but I have a playgroup to go to, so I might end up taking a rest day, we'll see.

Amelia - Have fun doing LIC, that is one of my favorite workouts.

Good morning to everyone who follows.

I am wondering how Stacey is doing.

Kristine :)

Good Morning:)

Ameila** Good job at staying in control yesterday. Did you get alot of food for 1500 cals? Were you hungr? 1500 cals is usually plenty if its healthy food. Enjoy your workout today.

Kristine** I hear ya on people going back to work, even when you not;) Its so nice to have everyone out from in under your feet!~

Cheryl** I forgot, how was you weigh in yesterday?

Belinda** Hope everything is o.k. You have been rather quiet lately:) I think you are a busy girl!

Cookie** I think you asked me something yesterday but i don't remember what it was. I will have to go back and check...thats if DS lets me! He is soooo whiny right now!

Amy** What is on the agenda today? Are you working?

I drove yesterdays running route and it was 9 miles:) but I didn't get my weight workout in b/c we had stuff to do yesterday evening...so I have to do that today!

I will BBL!
Lori:)

Lori-Yeah,i ate healthy all day yesterday and stayed pretty full!I went to bed kinda hungry though,oh well-i just drank water and crystal light:)I went to a fruit stand over the weekend and im enjoying fresh melons and other fruit:9 Enjoy your weight work

Kristine-enjoy your wokrout today!

hey to everybody

no workout yet,i did take my doggie for a 30min walk this morning. I will do LIC in the afternoon sometime:) bbl to report that!

Lori, I didn't weigh in yesterday, but I did this morning. 128.0
That's down 2.4-8 (not sure which) in the 8 days since last week's weigh in. I'll take it.

I'm not feeling any cravings or any tendency to "bounce" like I did after the very strict rotation I was on (although it did serve its purpose).

The guantlet is down! Amy has challenged me, so I can't let up. She's expecting to see some defined abs on me by July 25 :eek: :eek: :7
I do have to say I am really, really liking the WSWL protocol, even though I'm not able to follow it as strictly as written. I've been able to stay with the calorie and macronutrients; just not the exact items and times of day with my working lifestyle - but I'm looking for a lifestyle anyway, so if that slows my progress a bit over what it could be, so be it.

Today's workout was a run with partner for 45 min, plus B&G stab abs. Couldn't pull myself through the TM intervals, but will try to add that on tonight.

Amelia, great job on holding to the nutrition plan!

Lori, WOW on the run - and I'm sure you'll get the weights in today. That was workout enough for yesterday.

Kristine, enjoy your workout!

Belinda, Amy, have a wonderful day!

Cheryl

Cheryl~Whoohoo on the lost! Thats GREAT! Wow,your workouts are awesome too! You GO GIRL!:)

Hey to everybody:)just got through with my workout. It was fun! I did LIC and went heavy on most of the weights(not those one legged squat things,OMG i don't like those;-)).I also did the abbs in there and was shaking all over with those banana holds:+

Im sitting here sipping on a new protein shake i got over the weekend and im surprised by the taste,its pretty good! Its a soy powder,and i usually don't like soy anything:-(! Its EAS Advantedge Soy Protein. I mix it will f.f milk and a cap full of vanilla extract and its SO GOOD! And the best thing about it...it was only EIGHT BUCKS at walmart:7

High fives on all the workouts today!

Afternoon Ladies!

Boy, hearing about those hurricanes in the Midwest was scary! Isn’t it frightening the numerous weather-related disasters? I guess I better stop reading and listening to the news.

I must be losing my mind 'cause I first posted onto yesterday's thread!

Got in a run yesterday morning, 4 miles, and a 4 mile one in the evening. This morning was another 4 and am planning on getting in PUB this evening. I met friends yesterday and this morning to run, and we’ll get together again on Thursday. While it is great to have the comraderie, when the other two said they couldn’t met tomorrow morning, I’m thinking “Yeah! I can do Cathe!” Does that sound strange to you?

Cheryl, you are rocking it! Amy’s not going to have a hard time finding those abs! Do you miss not doing videos or is it easy for you to follow the paper directions?

Amelia, you are amazing. I was (hanging my head as I type this) eating a chocolate chip cookie until I read your message. Promptly decided one was enough. Thanks a lot! You are certainly an inspiration.

Kristine, hope you enjoyed baby group. Did you get in your workout? Gee, I’m going to have to try LIC again soon ‘cause I can’t really even remember it. If it is one of your favs, it must be good.

Belinda, are you back from San Antonio yet? How is or was the trip?

Amy, I saw on yesterday’s thread that your chicken chili was a huge hit. Would you be willing to share the recipe? I’ll try to remember to downsize it!

I should be starting dinner, but think I’m going to do UB first. So tomorrow morning I can do LoMax or HSTA.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.