COMMIT to get Fit and Lean.....May 11 Happy Mother's Day!

Krille007

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Wow, no one started the thread. Good looks like no one has time to check in because you are getting pamperd by your DH :) !

No workout for me today!

I wish you all a happy Mother's Day!!!

See you tomorrow
Kristine :)

Wow, Kristine, just you and me?!!!

Guess what I got for Mother's Day? A major backache! Yep, lucky me. It's been bothering me for a few weeks, but it was worse when I woke up this morning. After limbering up and easing into it, I did manage to get in a run. But I think Legs and Glutes Extreme did it in. I'm sitting here with one of the heating pad things on it.
Two of my sons and one's girlfriend are on their way over for dinner with the hub, daugher, and myself. They'll probably make a lot of fun of my hobbling around.

Hope everyone's having a lovely day.

I just woke up....to a hairball on the bathroom floor...YUCK!

Last night's work was okay, although we had our May Birthdays party and I ate WAY too much and felt totally bloated by the time I went home! I'm better now, but I need to remember that yucky feeling when I think that I need to stray off the diet!

Cookie- I hope that your back feels better! Enjoy your evening with your family!

I'm gearing up for a circuit-type workout. I may try Tracey Staehle's CircuitZone.

Hi, everybody! Yep, we're late getting started today. Cookie, take care of that back!!

Amy, we all need a party once in awhile. I may or may not workout today. The fam will arrive in about an hour to celebrate Mothers' Day together and then we'll see after that. Anything's possible.

have a great night, gals!

Cheryl

Hello girls and Happy Mother's day!

I am still here! Glad nobody missed me!I couldn't typ anything, my bicep was hurting really bad! I haven't worked out since last Wednesday! I will try to catch up (again! LOL!) next week!

Belinda

P.S. My DH just picked up the weight bench from Wal Mart! Now I need my weights!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.