COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR MAY 11, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today? I still have to clean my house, and pack my suitcase. I have very bad acid reflux since yesterday, ate a lot of spicy food the last few days:mad: I can kick myself in the a$$. I going to the doc this morning so he can give me something for the pain.

I will be back later! Enjoy your workout and day.

Good Morning!:)

For some reason I woke up before the alarm went off. Probably b/c I could hear my dad puttering around:confused:. And DH is up as well!:eek: The guy who doesn't like getting out of bed. He said that he could smell the coffee! LOL

I am guessing I will do cardio/4DS shoulders and abs today. I should have plenty of time. Hopefully I won't be as hungry today as I was yesterday. No matter what I ate I couldn't get full. I hate days like those!

So there is weird stuff going on with my account for PT already:mad: I printed off some of the info and was ready to take the "learning strategies" exam last night. But it won't let me. I am thinking its b/c they have to ship materials to me first? It also says my first payment is due ( I am making monthly payments of $200) but when I enrolled I made a deposit and it said my first payment would be due 30 days after enrollment. When I clicked on "shipment history" it said that my account had been temporarily suspended and that I needed to contact them" but yet, I didn't receive any phone calls and I can still log in and print stuff. I would have never seen that message if I hadn't clicked on "shipment". I am hoping its all computer related probs! LOL Also, it says "amount due $200" ...."overdue amount $0"! I don't get it at all. It also could be b/c my cc may have not been charged the down payment yet? I contacted them but I think the offices were closed so hopefully I will hear from them today.

Belinda** Sorry to hear you aren't feeling up to snuff! I hate heart burn but I have never had acid reflux....can't be nice! I guess you are busy getting your bags packed. What are you doing with the dogs?

Ameila** Nice job on the workout yesterday. When do you go back for your 2nd interview?

Iris** I dunno what cert it is? LOL Its with ICS Canada. I was hoping to start right away but it says it could take up to 3 weeks for me to receive my books and I am guessing downloading and printing things off doesn't count.

Helene** Yes....back to studing!:p Who knew! Hope your meeting wasn't to boring yesterday!

So I am really hoping I am not so irritated at work today. I think my "manager" is really picking up on my mood change and I am not 100% sure why its changed. Could it be the whole salary thing? Could it be b/c of what he asked me the other day? Could it be b/c he is under my feet all day long? Or maybe its all of those things combined but I find it really hard to be nice or to act interested in what he is saying and when I am nice, I have a feeling he can see right through me.

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

I'm feeling slightly better today I suppose. I'm going to attemtp D37 Legs today. And do laundry at the same time. I need to do it today! I usually do it on Sunday's, now I"m 2 days overdue. And guess who wants to give it another chance tonight? :mad: I said I might still feel under the weather....he didn't care.:confused: I said he better get that GPS working........ I have no idea when he's coming, I know he's out of town again today, so I just told him whenever. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea....lol And two of my guy friends from line dancing came down last night, and they noticed kind of quickly about DG....I mean how could you not? The man came down to the service bar like 3 times to speak to me privately...how could one NOT notice that?? So I go the 3rd degree about that...........*sigh*

I'm thankful my dad has today off, because he's taking my mother in for all her scans today.....she starts at 8, and I would have been going off 3 hours of sleep again. I"m hoping to get down there this afternoon to see her finally!! (If she'll let me)

Belinda- I'm armed and ready to start tomorrow's check in. lol Enjoy your workout whatever you decide!

Lori- I"m sorry you feel that way about work now. It's probably "all of the above" as to why you feel so annoyed lately. The materials for the certification I'm working on now is Canadian book...but it also has all the ACSM guidelines in them as well, which is what we're supposed to pay attention to. There are only slight differences in the Canadian guidelines. I like the way this book is lined out too.....perfect for someone just starting out with their first certification. I had no idea how complex and detailed the ACE book was until I started reading this one!

Helene- I was at work sipping Thera-flu and hot tea staring at my "D"s when you checked in last night. How did you have a meeting at home? Was it over your computer?? So what cardio are you going to do? How does kickbox work for you right now?

Ok ladies...BBL Have a wonderful day!

Good morning,

I never did a workout yesterday . . . I thought about it a lot:rolleyes: I had a few appointments, talked long to both my parents and spot cleaned my rugs. So today I'm going to do a CC on the TM and hopefully after work get in BBL Sculpt.

Belinda - Have a safe trip to the US. You must be so excited:) Do you have weights in the US?

Lori - It sounds like the PT is right up your alley. Now you have to stop lending you DVD's and offer your services instead:p for a price of course;) How is DD's trip going?

Iris - I'm glad your feeling slightly better. My Mom is getting hit hard with a cold too:( I'm working near her today so I'm going to call and see if she needs anything. Maybe you can tell DG your contagious for a few weeks.

Amelia - Cute gifts your kids made you. My DS's gave me flowers & cards one wrote something special in it and it meant alot. So I see you're changing up your workouts.

Helene - I'm hoping the BBL workouts reduce my butt. I didn't even realize Brazilians were known for their butts . . . I thought J-Lo took that title:D

Trish - How are you?

Cookie - What happened at the Dr's appt.?

Have a great day:)

Hey girls, no workout to report today because my back isn't feeling to great. Its really sore, but its a weird kind of sore, not muscle sore...if that even makes since. Im guessing the plyometrics i did yesterday did it:confused: Its mostly in the lower lumbar area but there is some weird soreness in the upper area too....i don't know, it just hurts like hell:( AND i can't find that d*%@ heating pad. Every time i need it I can't find it...arg!

I will try and bb tomorrow,hopefully i will feel better:)

Lori-Have a good workout today! About the online shool , I'm sure its just a computer glitch or like you said, they haven't charged your CC yet so that probably has something to do with it too. I have my 2nd interview on friday...im really excited, i hoping to hear some good news. I have to take some kind of assestment test too.

Belinda-Ugh, acid reflux really sucks, hopefully the doctor can help before you fly wednesday morning.

Debbie-I love flowers as gifts..i told my DH if he can't think of anything on a special day then just give me flowers:) Im getting bored with my workouts, i forgot i had that plyometrics dvd. I also forget that i have p90x. Maybe i will do a rotation with it? Not sure:rolleyes:

Iris-Have a good sts workout today.

Hello to everyone that follows:) bb tomorrow

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.