COMMIT to get Fit and Lean.....May 10

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
Okay, so it's 5:45 Saturday morning and I am SO ready to go home!!! I have another 90 minutes of work, but am totally ready to be done! Tonight has been long and rather boring. I only had one patient tonight and she wasn't a whole lot of work.

Anyway, today is cardio, so I will probably do some Turbo Jam as I've done step twice this week already and it's already too hot to go running outside when I get up in the afternoons.

I'll check in with you ladies tonight after I get things settled at work....

Good Morning girls!

Today is a powerwalk(the only cardio i do lately,LOl) and UB.

Amy,your job sounds so exciting! I love the idea of helping people but just couldn't deal with the dark side of it! Like patients passing and hurt childeren or things like that! I honestly Thank you for your hard work! My sister recently had a baby and the first nurse that came in was so sweet and helpful,you can just tell that she loved her job! the second nurse.....mmmmm,not so much! I can tell that your the kind that loves her job:)

somebody please tell this cookie monster that has taking over my mind to GO AWAYx( I KNEW i shouldn't of bought those cookiesx(

Hey to everybody!bbl

‘Morning, Ladies!

Amelia, bet you have already stepped away from those cookies. Good luck resisting them. I have no self control when it comes to them, and there is no eating just one. I’m better off not even having one, because it is often one box! Two of my sons and their friends are coming over tomorrow for Mother’s Day. I know they’re expecting cookies, since I used to make them every weekend when they were all home, but I don’t want them in the house – the cookies, not the kids. Maybe I’ll make a variety I don’t like. Like there s any….

Amy, where do you live that it is so hot in the afternoon? Do you like the Turbo Jam workouts? I’ve never tried them. Are they more intense than KPC or KM? I love kickboxing workouts. Kimberly Spreen’s is one of my favorites.

Had hectic evenings most nights this week. Monday a friend of my graduated from clown school so I went to her graduating performance. It was very entertaining. Tuesday was long meetings, Wednesday a short meeting, and Thursday we went to a performance. Last night I crashed on the sofa! Got in GS C&T and want to get in a run later today. Thought I’d use the run as a motivator to get laundry, recycling, groceries, vacuuming, and paperwork done.

Hello to all who follow!

Good morning ladies,

So yesterday I did KPC except the ab work, just didn't had time to do it. I was going over to my girlfriend's house for swim with Heidi and my stepdaughter. It was really nice, although Heidi didn't like the water as much as last year.

Today's workout will be MM, can't wait, I love weights!!!

Amy - I don't know if I would be able to work night shifts like that. What time do you start work and how do you do the sleeping thing?

Amelia - A powerwalk sounds good, makes me sweat more than jogging for some reason. Not sure how to send a message on facebook if you are in the live chat. Can't tell you until someone is online so I can type a message and send it. Let's try it again sometime next week.

Cookie - Wow, sounds like you had or still have a super busy week. Enjoy your workout today, always helps to relax, doesn't it.

Ok, better get going.

Hope you all have a great Saturday.

Kristine :)

Hi Ladies:)

Just getting around to checking in:) I had an awful night at work last night and I didn't get much rest at all so I slept till almost noon. Then I went to DH's store,where I met with the New Balance Rep and I picked out some sneaks for myself:) Won't be available until the fall of the yr though.
I got a good workout in this afternoon. One of the better ones I have had lately. DS went for his nap so I did B&G (all of it,first time) he still wasn't awake so I then did PUB and when he finally woke we went for a 55 mins run:eek: How many cals do you think I burned?;) But then DH picked up KFC for supper:p
My mom is visiting her sisters tomorrow in the town she grew up, which is about 45 mins away from here ( a little closer then having to drive all the way home) so we are thinking about taking a drive out tomorrow to see her. She will be tickled that DS is comming. I won't call her, I will just surprise her. Im thinking that tomorrows workout will just be a quick run:)

Amy** Are you working again tonight? I am working night shifts all weekend!Barf! Oh well...1/3 of the way there:)

Ameila** What kind of cookies are you eating my dear? I know, I buy things or bake things and then I wonder why I did it! Im the only one who is going to eat it so why bother?

Cookie** I didn't know there was a such thing as clown school! LOL I bet it was entertaining!!!! Hope this week isn't as crazy for you!

Kristine** SOunds like you had a great day yesterday! How is Heidi in the pool? I haven't taken DS swimming yet but Im sure he will love it! He certainly likes the water in the tolit when he can get to it:7

I may be back later! I have one flight at 12 and thats it! Hoping to get more shut eye then I did last night.

Lori:)

Hi, everyone! I slept in - running partner somehow came down with food poisoning during the night - blech - and then did classic Boot Camp. Loved it!

Amy, sounds like fun workout plans. Bet you're long since finished by now.

Amelia, yes, the kidn of cookies makes a difference, indeed! I've been on a cupcake bent lately. Aaagh! those mini cupcakes from Albertsons, vanilla to be exact. Not much damage in one, I'm sure, but I always seem to end up with multiple.

Cookie, I thought you must like cookies, given your screen name ;)

Kristine, sounds like a fun day planned.

Lori, ohmigosh, girl, THREE workouts today??? You must be fried. You can afford the KFC today, clearly. I hoep you get some good sleep. Sounds like fun picking out the New Balance shoes.

My DH doesn't cook, so I have tomorrow's dinner lined up in advance. Lasagne I put together quickly today, heat-in-bag garlic bread and bagged salads. And of course the cupcakes. So I'm all set to spend tomorrow doing my workout and then relaxing on my can :+ :+ :+

Here's to a happy Mothers' Day, everyone! Amy, you too. The kitties definitely count ;)

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.