Commit to get fit and lean for March 31

Hi girls,

Just a quick check in! Today I am taking an unexpected rest day, my nose is so stuffed up! I can't hardly breath through my nose! I did take my dogs for an hour + walk! Now I am sneezing my butt off! If I don't feel any better by tomorrow, I will see a doctor. I am wondering if I have allergies, that would be something new? I will make up for today on Sunday. I hate when I do that!:(

BBL!

Hi girls,

Today I going to do Disc 5 again. I have a meeting at my son's school, my dog is getting shaved:eek: and then finish off the rest of my work for the month.

Belinda - I wonder if you do have allergies. Maybe when you're walking the dogs there are different plants, grasses etc. . . than your used to in the states that is causing allergies.

Trish - My son will turn 18 on Fri. and he thinks he has so many rights now:rolleyes: I didn't realize you had a stepdaughter who is 18yr. old., does she live with you full time? I hope your schedule eases up for you.

Cookie - Wow you have 4 boys and a girl:D I keep thinking, I could never handle more than 2 boys:eek: I thought you said you will have a DIL soon is one of your son's getting married?

Amelia - Enjoy your workout today!

Lori - I hope all is well with you, maybe you're catching up with ZZ's.

Morning

Belinda- ME TOOO! i woke up with a stuffy nose, sneezing and my throat was dry. Last night i woke up to go the the bathroom and my ears where throbbing...Whats up with all that? I hardley ever get sick:mad: Im taking a rest day today too...so don't feel bad! Im drinking alot of water today. Ive been taking clariton...maybe its not working?

Debbie-Enjoy disc 5

Hey to everybody!~

bbl

Hey Girls:)

I can't beleive it is 7:30 in the evening and I am just checking in:confused: I tried to check in earlier but things didn't work out for me....but then again...when have they lately!:(:)

My parents were here all day so as soon as I woke up my mom wanted her hair done. And it was pretty much non stop from there. I hate it when my day is filled with doing things for everyone else and nothing for myself. Not to mention, having a clingy 2 yr old doesn't help. He as gotten worse since the whole hospital ordeal. Anyway, when everyone got out from in under my feet I did my workout. I did Disc 11, and then I went outside for a run. Im not sure how long I was gone but I think it was pretty close to an hour....my legs are sore, so thats a good sign:)

Belinda** Hope your not coming down with something! Enjoy your rest day!!

Ameila** No workout today? I can beat you guys on the icky ness:eek: No sleep and now I have a weird tongue on the go. I think when we take anticbiotics we can get yeast infections? Instead of that I think I have one in my mouth! Have you ever heard of babies having trush? Its kind of like that. My tongue is half white and I have bumps on it:rolleyes: It doesn't hurt...just waiting for it to get better!

Deb** I can't wait to catch up on some z's and to not have to be anywhere! When I get off tomorrow morning I am off until Fri morning.I feel like I have had to be somewhere for the past 2 weeks!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.