Commit to get fit and lean for March 28, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will work my abs today and walk the dogs. I will catch up with personals today.

Have a great weekend.

Good Morning!:)

Last night wasn't as bad as I thought. DS had bit of a temp yesterday evening so I figured he was gonna he up through out the night but he wasn't. I gave him some tylenol at 12'ish and he didn't get up anymore until 8:30.

DD's "party" (if that's what you want to call it) was fine. There was only 7 of them, of course there were mostly boys here...some I have never seen before and all of them older then her:confused: Ugh! They were quiet though alot easier then it was when she was 8 or 9, not nearly as loud.

I was hoping to get outside for a run but it is freezing today! So I guess a TM run it will be and it will be done sooner then later. I think we will be taking DS to the mall later today b/c the Easter bunny is there....I highly doubt that he will get his pic taken with him though.

Helene** Oh...that's alot of cals. I would rather not know how many cals are in something, ignorance is bliss!:) I bet it was yummy though.

Iris** I don't know where I got that to. Im probably losing my mind! Well...someone is from Vegas! LOL I was wondering how you met up with the girls when they are from NY and you were from Vegas! LOL Oh well...there goes my dream of meeting up....unless you want to come to Vegas on the 28th of June! hehe!

Belinda** Enjoy your workout today. My weekend off is flying by to fast but it always does. I hate it. I feel like I need a good week off. I have the week of the marathon off but whats the point in that...I have to run 26.2 miles...not much of a rest;)

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Morning

Im seriously thinking about taking another rest day...not sure yet. The rotation calls for SS UB 3set premix, this rotation is really kicking my butt:eek: maybe thats what i needed, the scale is one lb away from my lowest weight(today i weighed 174.0, my lowest was 173). So in other words,ive managed to lose 7lbs of water weight so far this week:D My body holds onto to water weight like a monkey holds onto a banana;)

Never did make it to the park yesterday, it was just too windy and not warm enough:( I did however take the kids to a local dollar store and they were happy with the toys they got...i was too, i picked up some real pretty nail polish and little stickers for my nails. I was like a little kid:p so last night, after putting the kids in the bed...i watched Benny & Joon and painted my nails:)

Lori-sorry to hear about the frustrations with the party...i would of been ticked too. At least they were quiet,lol. Enjoy your workout today!

Belinda-Enjoy your dog walk today!

Hello to everyone...if i decide to get my workout in i will bbl to report it:eek:

its awful quiet around here;)

I decided to tough it out and get my workout done...PP UB 3set premix DONE:D exactly 65minutes...

Later gators:cool:

Hello,

Belinda: I hope you had a good ab workout and a good walk with the dogs. Has the weather warmed up any. Here, not so much :( But it won't last long now.

Amelia: Wow, I would like to lose 7 lbs of "water" weight too! That would for sure lift my mood! Congrats, I don't think it's all water weight and your hard work is paying off. Woohoo!!!!! NOW KEEP GOING! (after you paint your nails :D)

Iris: LOL at the drama. However short lived it really is during the day. :eek: It still beats not having any. So BFS it is for friday. I assume we will still do 6PM?

Lori: Sorry about DD's party and the older boys. I guess that's the hard part about having a teenage daughter, and if she takes after you, the boys are going to be hanging around like an insect and sugar water. Glad DS let you have a good night.

Cookie: Have your recovered from your week? Is 6PM still good for you friday? Hope you are doing well.

Managed to do Step Moves but kept ALL impact out. It was alright and my back seems just a wee tender but not more. So I think I am OK. I will start up again slowly and stick to no/low impact for a bit. And no more deadlifts above 50 lbs. I'll just do leg curls at the gym if I need.

It's cold here. I miss last week's nice weather. Have a great Sunday everyone

Good Evening Ladies

Well I took an unplanned rest day, but it doesn't mean I haven't been on the go! I got up and wanted to get laundry done, and cleaned the bathroom, stripped the bed, did all my marketing, studied, meal planning, and went down to and watched Blindside with my mother (which DJ let me borrow). I could get a cardio in now, but I might just go to bed early........:eek: Tomorrow I plan on spending most of the day in the kitchen! It's supposed to be crappy weather, and I know I won't feel like going to get running shoes tomorrow, I think that can wait until Tuesday afternoon!

Belinda- Hope you had a good day!

Lori- I would LOVE to come to Vegas! I absolutely love it there. But I am saving my pennies for Daytona :D (Or if not there, wherever the next warm climate RT is) So what did your DD and her friends do at her party?

Amelia- glad you got your workout in!! What color are your nails?

Helene- yeah 6 sounds great. ;) I'm glad you could get a step workout in. I am just now hitting the 50lb mark for deadlifts (never in a million years did I ever think I could do that, when I first started out I was ALWAYS dropping weight, I think the extra stretching has really helped my lower back). So the nice weather will be here again soon!! :) I think Friday is supposed to be nice, and Saturday even nicer!

Ok ladies, have a wonderful evening. BB tomorrow.

'Evening! Finally had a chance to turn on the computer - first time in days! Boy, has it been hectic here.
Belinda, how was the dog walk? It was too cold and windy for me to be as nice a dog owner as you are. Will your dd or ds be able to visit for Easter?
Amelia, lol at you and the nail polish. Isn't it great that some things can make us so happy? BTW, I have OPI Suzi and the Lifeguard on the toes. No stickers, tho!
Lori, did you get any grey hairs from the party? Think I would have. What's going on in Vegas? Hope your ds feels better soon.
Iris, we finally saw Julia and Julie tonight. I'm way behind on movie viewing. Did you like Blind Side? What the heck is wrong with SB's husband? Is he crazy?
Helene, hope you're taking very good care of yourself. 6 on Friday sounds great. I ordered Insanity on your recommendation and did the fit test today.
Deb, did you have a good weekend? What's the weather like down your way? Windy and not nice here.
Trish, how are you doing?
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.