"Commit to get fit and lean for March 25"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do disc 8 ;)

((((LORI))))) my thoughts and prayers are still with you and your son!

Have a great day and workout!

Morning

Lori-I hope you are able to check in with us soon...your DS was in my prayers last night....hugs.

Belinda-Im still trying to figure out a way to send you BFFM:confused:? Im reading it and WOW,he just lays it right out for ya,he's very to the point. I now know why i haven't been losing weight:eek: Im more of a enormorph(not so much meso:confused: like i thought) ,i need to pay really close attention to my carb intake(40-45%)...he suggest to zigzag carbs/cals and have a cheat meal one day a week. He also suggest that i do 4-5days of cardio that are 45-60mins in length, and intense... i believe that is what i have been doing,so im fine there. I on chapter 6,its about calorie intake so i will soon know how many cals to eat for my body type. Belinda,this book is definitely worth the money....
Im going to start this program soon(probably monday) and take a before pic(like he suggest).

Well,I put my Ppwer Hour dvd in the garbage,my DH walked by and asked why? I said it no longer played in the dvd player...he walked over and put it in the computer and guess what...it worked on the computer:confused:. :rolleyes: Today is PH:D bbl

Hey to Cookie,Debbie,Trish,Kristine....

Last edited:
Good morning Amelia,

what do you mean by zigzag carbs/cals :eek: Have a great workout!

Still no workout for me, I feel like crap today! My nose is stuffed:rolleyes: I will try to get my workout in later!

Good morning girls,

I need to go straighten my hair, it's wild today. I'm going to start over with disc 4 or 5 today after work and jumping to the next set of discs next week. I wish my vacation would have been timed during a rest week:(

Lori - Still thinking about you and Rylan and sending good wishes your way.

Belinda - Enjoy Disc 8, and I hope you feel better too.

Amelia - I really need to read BFFM. Keep me posted it will give me incentive to read it. Don't throw away Power Hour DVD, I think you can return it and they will replace it for free. I would drop customer service an email.

Hi to everyone who follows:)

Hi girls,

I am done with disc 8 ,for the second time! Can’t wait for meso 2!

Debbie** Thanks! My nose is still very stuffed! Have fun with your workout!

Amelia** I was laughing at your post! I just got done working out! Woohoo! :eek::D:eek:LOL! Glad your DVD works.

Belinda here is a copy of paste of what he recommends for a endomorph...

While some genetically gifted mesomorphs and ectomorphs can eat whatever they want and never gain any fat, the endomorph must eat clean and healthy almost all the time. This requires the development of high levels of nutritional discipline. Endomorphs are the types who will tend to gain body fat very quickly if they eat too much or if they eat the wrong types of foods.
Endomorphs cannot "cheat" frequently and get away with it. Their metabolisms are extremely unforgiving. One or two cheat meals per week seem to be the limit. Poor daily nutrition habits or frequent cheat days always set them back.
Endomorphs generally have a very difficult time losing fat with diet alone. Even a nearly perfect diet sometimes won’t work by itself because the endomorph needs the boost in metabolism that exercise provides.
A larger quantity of cardio is almost always necessary for the endomorph to lose body fat. Someone with a low endomorph component may stay lean with little or no cardio at all. Extreme endomorphs usually need cardio every day before the body fat begins to come off.
Occasionally, an extreme endomorph (7 on the endomorph scale), will have a difficult time losing fat even while on a well-constructed training and nutrition program. Extreme endomorphs sometimes need to restrict carbohydrates drastically (under 100 g./day for women, under 175 g./day for men) before any substantial fat loss occurs. They may also need to use a carbohydrate cycling approach that rotates high carbohydrate days with low carbohydrate days in order to stimulate their sluggish metabolisms and prevent going into starvation mode. Santa Claus is the archetypical endomorph.

im not gonna go under a 100grams of carbs a day..right now im around 190...and thats at 45% so i will take it down to 40% on my low days and see what happends.;)

Debbie-unfortunately i purchased PH through ebay:)rolleyes:) a while back so i can't really contact CS through cathe...but iam recording PH on fitv. Im guessing that it won't work much longer on the computer.:rolleyes: Have fun with your weight work...

ok...gotta get my workout in...bbl

Hi Girls,

Another quick check in for me. I havent left the hospital since yesterday morning @ 6 so I was due for a break.
We thought for sure that we were going to get out today b/c he seems to be improving ALOT. His chest xrays showed exactly what she thought they would but his white blood count went up since Mon. Normal is 10-12, his was 18.7 and today it was almost 24. She isnt sure exactly what this means but when your white count is up, it means that your body is still fighting off infection. She changed his antibitics on Mon so maybe she will go back to the one that she orginally put him on.
Either way, it is totally freaking me out. DH did ask her if there was anything else it could be and she said no, it is completely related to the
pneumonia. But why did it go up again? And the other reason why I am stressed is b/c he is almost back to himself. So you can only imagine how tough it must be to keep a baby confined to a bed, hooked up to I.V while we are starring at 4 walls and a t.v.

She isnt testing him again until Fri....which means we are there until then forsure and if she doesnt like what she sees we wont be home then.

I just cant wait to get home and for life to return to normal. There is nothing worse then a sick child!

I will check in tomorrow cause I have to work.!

Lori

Lori-Good news,im glad he's getting back to his old self but how on earth are you guys keeping him in the bed....:confused:. Strange about the white blood cells,maybe she will put him back on his original antibiotic...Im glad you checked in...I can't imagine having to go through what you have been through this week! Hugs to you...hopefully they will release him on friday. Are you eating all that 'yummy' hospital food;)

Lori - Happy to hear things are getting better. I can't imagine how you are keeping your son in bed:confused: Amelia's right how are you eating that hospital food, maybe in Canada it's better than the states. Well keep us posted and I hope your little one comes home soon.

Lori - YAY!! I'm so happy to hear that Rylan is acting like normal again. I've been thinking about him since you said he was sick. I hope you guys get back home soon.

Ladies - I haven't worked out since Sunday!!! Life is just too hectic...LOL! Hoping to get some cardio in tomorrow morning. I'll try to catch up on personals tomorrow.

'Evening!
Lori, I'm so glad to hear things are getting better. Thanks for letting us know. I'm still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Amelia, glad your DH thought to try it in the computer. What a great guy. Renew his contract til at least the end of the month. I have BFFM, but still haven't read the whole thing. Maybe we should do it as like a book group - then I might actually read it instead of just picking up different parts of it.
Belinda, hope your nose gets unstuffed. Are you drinking a lot of water? Hope it is not another sinus infection.
Deb, what do you use to straighten your hair? Mine was so wild today. When I try to straigthen it myself it takes about an hour with a flat iron. Even the stylist takes about that long, only she actually can get it straight.
Trish, hope life calms down soon for you. I didn't get to work out this morning either. I think March is turning out to be my busiest month yet. Actually until Easter, I'm booked from 8 am til 8 pm Monday thru Saturdays, and that's just for work. I need a real life.
Well, today was supposed to be Step Blast, but after being awake in the middle of the night, I overslept. So now it is on for tomorrow.
I'm really loving STS! A colleague asked me today what I was doing to work out, and was I still doing dvds. She couldn't believe the weights used in squats, deadlifts, and presses. Guess she was Shocked.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.