Commit to get fit and lean for March 20, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what cardio I will do today?

I will be back to report my workout! Have a great weekend!

Good Morning!

I was the last one to check in last night so nothing new to report. I am sure I will find something to go on and on about, just the same!:D I have to have something to do while I am sipping my foffee!

I didn't do much last night. No one came home so I went next door and visited m SIL for an hour or so and then I came home and called my sister. After that I got ready for bed and I'm guessing I was asleep before 11. I put a 30 rock dvd on and didn't see very much of it:eek: But I feel good today. DH did start snoring at some point last night and my "kick" wasn't a nice one. It was with the heal of my foot:) I don't think I hurt him though b/c he was asleep....:p DD was babysitting for my co-worker who never knows when to call it a night and when I got up DD had a note put on her door..." Do Not Disturb or angry teenagers will attack" On the bottom it says, "waking teenagers may be hazardous to your health" LOL So I am thinking she got home late!

I think I am going to do a circuit using the TM....not sure which DVD I will use with it though. I have lots of time for working out. On the weekends I don't have to allot time to get DS ready.

I will bbl to report my workout!

Belidna** Hope you are having a good workout!

Lori:)

Good Morning!

Lori: There is a limit on the number of smiley faces you can put in a post you know? LOL It sounds like you are in a good mood this morning. Should be a great day. Too funny about your DD and the note.

Cookie: Thanks for the info about the wheelchair. I will check those places next time. If there is a next time. But I found a place that rented and it was very inexpensive. I am sorry you are still under the weather. You have to feel better for dinner in a couple of weeks you know right ;)?

Belinda: Enjoy your workout today. I never figured out either why some days I could lift a car and others it feels like I can't lift a fork. It's too bad too because I love it when I have a strong workout. It makes you feel so good.

Amelia: My sore back wasn't the good kind of sore you get from DOMS I am afraid. I can get it seriously injured and I want to make sure I never go there again. Anyways, It is mostly OK now. I hope you are feeling good today and have something nice planned for the weekend.

Deb: I hope the final court date went well. I hope you enjoyed your workout and the weather! It is so nice out lately it's unbelievable.

Iris: So how did yesterday go? I hope the shift was good. So of course, we are waiting to hear how your day went yesterday. LOL at telling us what was in the note. Too funny. The yoga is called Joe Yoga and it is on Remsted or some other street name that sounds like it.

So yesterday was so busy. My back was still off. Had a lot to do in a shorter time at work. Then my in-laws got in early and went to get the kids at daycare but they didn't have the car seats for the kids. So they wanted me to come and give it to them so they could bring the kids home. Anyways, I couldn't I had to stop home and get the stuff for DD to go to the doctor (check-up) then Go get the wheel-chair then go to the daycare pick up DD and give them the car seat to go home with DS. They sat in the parking lot for a while but they were OK with it. And the kids had met their great grandma. It was fun. I was only a minute late to the Dr.'s appointment.

It was fun being all together last night. DD wanted GGM to play hyper-dash with her. The name of the game says it all. LOL, the GGM that we got a wheelchair for. Get pulling on her sleeve to get up. Too funny. It never happened of course.

OK, more fun and mayhem today. Have a great day. I will try to get a workout in, but I am not sure what at all, and my back is still sore. :mad:

Goood Morning Ladies

Today is a rest day, but only from working out. It wasn't that busy last night....:( Still a decent night I guess..... The most entertainment I got was in the first 10 minutes I was there. It was a full bar and restaurant when I got there, and I'm just starting to settle in, I was making some drinks at the service bar......and guess who walks right up! I wore my glasses yesterday (which happens SO rarely, but they do look cute, I love them), and the first thing DG says is he doesn't like them. I say "that's great"...LOL He says "You know what we're finished", I said "even better!! Thank you for saving ME from having to end it..." He said I wouldn't have the guts, I said try me! :eek::mad: Then I walked away with drinks....*sigh*....I know him too well, he was trying to get a rise outta me, as usual.......................whatever, anyways...lol

DJ is stopping over before I go to work. I made the infamous crock pot porridge, so he can try some of that from my new crockpot...lol Yesterday when I came home from the market, there was a small fire extinguisher on my porch...LOL I think it's hysterical that these guys THINK they're funny!

Belinda- Have a great workout! Has all your snow melted yet? I agree with Amelia, that is some serious weight! WTG!

Amelia- I'm kind of surprised that there was no legs in that BM2 premix?? So how was New Moon?? Do you have the book too? Am I right in assuming you like Harry Potter too? I've kind of noticed that the fans are the same.

Lori- Sounds like you enjoyed the evening you had to yourself. lol @ you never being aggravated. Have a great workout!

Deb- lol @ making a mess of your house. What is it that they come to inspect? I'm glad you feel some relief from this now. Ohhhh I wanted to make green beer on St. Patty's day, but I forgot to get any food coloring. :( And I dont know how it is down there, but in Albany the parade is on the Saturday before, so THAT is when a bunch of the bar hopping is going on, and that day we were busy.

Helene- Remsen St. lol So did you end up going? I definitely want to go one of these days! I need a respectable yoga mat. My cathe one is almost in pieces..LOL I can't believe how much running around you do! I'm glad the kids are enjoying the family! Still no relief from your back??? I wonder if a doc appt is in order if it doesn't get better. Rest up and maybe the yoga will help?

Ok ladies...have a wonderful day! BBL

Good Morning girls

I woke up with a scratchy throat and the back of my head hurting..arg! Im thinking allergies:confused: good thing today is a rest day..although im willing to bet my lab will get walked today...its too pretty to stay in all day.

I've got a friend down the street that is giving me some daffodils and Iris bulbs...im excited to see them bloom next year. I just hope they do, i love flowers but I've got a purple thumb:confused:

so thats all thats going on here,walking the dog,planting bulbs...im picking up my kids before lunch. Were going to decorate the yard for easter...should be fun.

Belinda-Enjoy whatever cardio you do today!

Lori-I was bored last night too...I watched a movie that i forgot i had recorded..Crash...it was good but kinda depressing(the last thing I needed to watch,lol;)) i got a good boo-hoo in:cool: LOL at your DD's note...

Helene-im so sorry your back is the sore that is good:( I use to hurt my back at least twice a year, i think doing yoga twice a week helped it. Glad to hear you had a good time last night!

Iris-Well at-least DG is out of the picture 'officially' now..he seems like he's all twisted up:confused: I never did get to watch new moon last night...it didn't come out until midnight, i was kinda ticked when i realized that,lol. But anyways, i made DH stop by walmart on his way home from work and pick me up a copy and its now sitting on my foffee table:D. I could never get into the Harry Potter books?

Hello to everyone..i will check back in later!

Hey Girls!

Just getting into work, long enough to inhale my bagel:eek: Thinking I will be hungry in about 30 mins or so! My workout ended up being the ball workout from STS abs (never done that one before), MIS/BM shoul,bics and tris and then the sun starting shining so I hit the road for 11.5 kms...which in your guys language (the american language:D) was 7.25 miles.

Helene** :)What:)are:)you:)saying:)about:)the:)smily:)faces:)?:) I:)am:)happier:)when:)I:)get:)a:)good:)nights:)sleep:)!:) But:)then:)again:)arent:)we:)all?;) O.k...I can't do that anymore. Its taking to long to post this! LOL Funny story about GGM.We had DH's GM playing a drinking game with us on NYE and it was hiliarious. She is still on the go and is pretty smart but the game brought to light that her brain really is 83 yrs old! :):):)Enjoy:) your :)company!:):):)

Iris** So is it really over or do you think he will be back to hound you? Thats kinda how I broke up with DD's dad! LOL I wanted to break up with him but I didn't know how to go about it. He got mad at me once over the phone (b/c I didn't call him) we got into a fight and I told him it was over. He then called back to apologize but I said "nope, I meant it, its over" Im sure he probably didn't think I was serious cause we broke up and got back together so many times it wasn't even funny. Why would he tell you that he didn't like your glasses? Either way if he was trying to be funny, he wasn't. And if he meant it then thats just rude.

I will bbl!

Hi girls,

No workout for me yesterday. I had a headache and what do I go and do have wine and my headache is even worse today:rolleyes: So today is Disc 25.

Belinda - What cardio did you end up doing?

Lori - DD's note was cute. When we were in Fl all the kids were in one room after dropping off gf's the boys complained that one of the girls snored and kept them up:p All of your smilies are hurting my head:D

Helene - You were so busy yesterday. I hope you get to relax today. The weather is beautiful today:)

Iris - I don't think you heard the last of DG, that wasn't nice what he said about the glasses. DH just got glasses for distance and when I try them on I look like Sara Palin (of all people) my family agrees:rolleyes:

Amelia - Wow, that movie came out quick on DVD! I love flowers too but the deer eat everything around here:(

Cookie - I hope your feeling better.

Trish - Enjoy the nice weather today.

Have a great day everyone:)

I am done with MMA Boxing! It was a good workout, but a little short:confused: I was gonna add another KB wo but DH came home from the field.

I will be back later!

Hi Girls!

I have been kept busy all day. There is some work I needed to catch up on. Lots of photocoping and now my back is gonzo! Tomorrow will be another task and then I will feel as if I have accomplished something. I thought it was 3:30...really its only 2:30:confused:

Think we are getting together with some friends tonight for snacks, drinks and hot tub.

Ameila** We must have posted at the same time. Its funny cause when the kids are around, all we want is a break. When the kids are gone...we are bored! Whats wrong with us?:p Part of being a women I suppose...never happy! LOL I don't know much about flowers either. My inlaws do though so they help me out in that dept. Enjoy your rest day!

Belinda** Good job with your workout. It is a shorter workout (but I guess they all are) it isn't as tough as some of the other workouts either.

Helene** Those smiley faces are hard on the eyes, aren't they? Thats for Helene...she deserved it!

I may bb later. If not, I will bb tomorrow morning!

Good Evening Ladies

Well it looks like Deb was right, not the last of DG....*sigh* :confused: I ran into him coming out of the ladies room and he was walking by, and the first thing he says is 'what are we doing' :mad: I said I meant what I said yesterday, and he said "yes!"....then he pushed my head and told me to beat it...LOL Then I was standing at one of my registers and noticed he was at the end of the bar talking to my partner. When I looked up from cashing someone out, he was looking at me. :confused::rolleyes: I walked to the other end of the bar................then he left. I am seriously thinking the more I try and back him off, the more he's gonna come back! GrrrRRR.

Lori- How did abs go today?? Just wondering how you made out with those one-legged pikes! I've yet to master one...lol LOL @ the american language. There's nothing wrong with Metric! All our races in the american language are still in Kilometers! ;) DG didn't mean it about the glasses, like he didn't mean it about my St. Patty's day sweater that everyone else loved....:rolleyes: So is your DD's dad in your area? Or far away?

Deb- So if you look like Sarah Palin, then you must look like Tina Fey, too! Is your headache better? Did you get your workout in?

Amelia- what a crock about the movie not coming out until midnight! Didn't they know you had a night to yourself??? Well I hope you can enjoy it soon! I never could get into Harry Potter, either!

Ok b.b in the a.m! Good night

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.