Commit to get fit and lean for March 18

Good Morning:)

I was up most of the night with DS. I think we slept pretty good from 5-9 atleast. No worse then a night shift at work I guess:confused: He as the cold and a really high temp. We ran out of tempra last night so I had to send DH out at 4 in the morning! He is lying here on the couch, watching t.v and let me tell you, that boy doesn't sit for very long so I know he is sick when he isn't moving:( It will probably be a trip to the Dr today.

My workout today should be a run and disc 8. Im looking forward to the weight work. Disc 7 left me pretty sore so I am hoping the same for disc 8.

All of our passports are here:) Its making the trip a little more realistic now:)

My tooth as been doing pretty good since the new meds:) Thank goodness! But I think they are making me constipated!:eek: TMI? Im all bloated and I didn't even eat much yesterday or eat before i went to bed and when i do that my stomach is usually flat in the morning:rolleyes: but not today! Ha! I look like I am 3 monthes pregnant and all b/c I need to poo!:D:p

Belinda** Good job with your workout! Hope you have a nice lunch with DH. He must have caugh up on his sleep!

I will bbl. I don't think there will be anything exciting happening here today. I will probably spend most of the day sitting on the couch with DS.

Lori:)

Morning girls

Today is lowerbody and ABB WORK(still haven't done it this week) I plan to do it first today. Im thinking PLB or 4ds legs.

Lori-glad to hear you tooth is feeling better. I hope you little guy feels better soon,my DD woke up with a temp this morning so she's home today.

Belinda-enjoy lunch..were did you guys go? Great job wth disc8

Good morning girls,

I'm leaving for the airport at 4PM today. I still need to pack:confused: Doing last minute laundry, bill paying etc. . . I'm hoping to squeeze in a workout not sure if that will happen, may do some walking lunges so I feel like I did something.

Not sure if I'll be able to check-in when I'm away. I hope to sit in the sun and drink pina colada's all day:eek:

Belinda - Have fun at lunch with your hubby. I'll miss STS when I'm away.

Lori - Aw, I hope your little one feels better soon. Better now then when your on vacation. I have spent plenty of vacations trying to find Doctors and emergency rooms. My 17 yr. old always gets something ear infection, flu, stung by something (it's crazy). Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Amelia - Sorry to hear your DD has a temp too. Enjoy lowerbody work today, do some extra for me.

Trish & Cookie - Hope all is well with you.

Hi to everyone who follows, have a nice day.

P.S. Simba (my dog) must know I'm leaving, she hasn't come downstairs this morning staying in my bedroom:( Wish we could bring her.

Hi Ladies,

What a horrible morning I had today! After dropping DDs off for school and daycare I couldn't find my train pass which costs me $217 monthly, and ended up missing my train and buying a ($15) ticket for the next train. With my train pass I also lost my metrocard (which pays for the subway), my building pass, office key and lunch debit card (which still has $35 on it). AAARRRGGHHHH:mad:!!! On top of that, I planned to walk to work to burn some extra calories and enjoy our 60 degree weather, but couldn't because I was late. What an annoying morning!

Anyhoo, I did CC5 last night. I burned 462 cals in 53 min and covered 7.06 mi. If I can get out on time I will walk 2 miles to the train and possibly do pilates or yoga tonight. I need to de-stress!

Belinda - Hope you have a nice lunch with DH!

Deb - Have a great trip! Have a pina colada for me!

Lori - I hope DS is feeling better soon. Good thing your meds are kicking in. Enjoy your run and disc 8!

Amelia - So, which LB workout did you end up doing? I hope it was fun!

BBL

Hey Gals!

Quick check in for me before I peel some carrots for dinner:) Just us tonight for dinner!:D Yesterday my MIL took my SIL to the hospital b/c she isn't feeling well, so I asked my FIL what they were doing for dinner. He didn't think my MIL had any plans b/c she had spent the whole afternoon at the hospital with my SIL, who wasn't going to have any dinner. And my FIL also said that my BIL was away. So I told them that they could come here for dinner b/c they didn't have anything.
Well...low and behold...my BIL isn't gone anywhere and everyone ends up eating here again PLUS our friend who was in town for the evening. I end up feeding more people then I thought I was going to and I barely had enough.

Debbie** I hope you enjoy your trip! I also hope you can check in ....just to let us know how things are going. Im not sure if our house as a computer or not, Im hoping it does so I can check in and keep everyone updated on our trip:)

Ameila** Enjoy your workout today!

Trish** Sounds like you had an awful start to your morning! LOL I can't imagine having to catch a train to go to work...but I guess thats what city life is like;) Good job with your workout.

Well...the awful metalic taste in my mouth is setting in, just as the pharmacist said it would:confused: I think I am going to have to buy some gum!

I may be back later!
Oh...I didn't even report my workout and this wasn't a quick check in:eek:! I did abs,disc 8 and cc#2....40 mins.

I think I need a nap!

Lori:)

Hey girls. I finished my workout...decided on Legs and Glutes,it was fun and im walking funny so I know it did its job;).

Oh and guess what? My DH found another race im gonna do in april and its like 15 mins from my house:D its a five k too! I will let you guys know more about it as it approaches....

I have to get in the shower....bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.