Commit to get fit and lean for March 14,2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I was gonna take a rest day, but decited to do a workout today instead. I am so pissed at my sisters:mad:

Hope you having a better day than I am!

Good Morning!:)

I am feeling alot better then I did yesterday morning :eek: I think I may have drank one to many....or two to many! :p I didn't get home until 3 and when I woke up my head was pounding! We had an awesome time though.Normally whenever we go out, its always the same people and not to mention I rarely go out anymore. This weekend there was 3 different things going on. Hockey, v-ball (mens and womens) and darts! LOL So there were alot of men everywhere. We made a few new friends...:D....so we had a good laugh with one bunch in particular. When it was closing time, one guy wanted to know where to go next. One of the girls told him where he had to go and of course they insisted we come with. I haven't been to this place in ages and needless to say, I won't be going back anytime soon. I didn't even know it was still open and when I walked it was like zombie zone. Its just a drug place....with good music though. We danced to about 4 songs and then we left (leaving the 2 guys behind of course;)) I suppose they made it out alive, I should have watched the news yesterday.

So yesterday was a rest day. DH was trying to convince me to go out again last night but that was sooooooooooo not happening. My brother is in town for v-ball and he called around 7'ish last night asking for a favour:confused: One of his friends wives (and baby) drove here to watch the games and when she went to check in to the b and b , they had given her room away! She had no where to sleep. All the hotels were booked up and even if they weren't she wouldn't want to stay there b/c all she would have heard was people partying all last night. He wanted to know if she could stay here...which she did. I told her she could go out for a little while...which she did...LOL...can you imagine that? I would have went to bed earlier but I had to listen out to the 8 month old, she was only gone for an hour.

Belinda** Sorry to hear you are mad at your sisters. Must be something serious b/c we aren't 12 anymore;) I can't remember the last time I was mad at my sister. Hope it gets resolved soon!

I am going to read yesterdays thread and see what I missed!

Lori:)

Ameila** You should purchase CTX UB....if you can. Its one of my fav UB workouts but I don't get to do it anymore b/c DS broke the VHS player. I should splurge and buy it on dvd I suppose! LOL But I have been buying to many other things lately!

Helene** I know all about the "me" time being interupted. I am there almost everyday. He as been sleeping in on my mornings to work lately so I have actually been getting a good workout in with no interuptions. I had a really bad stomach after that run....my belly was almost gone! So I call it gut rot:p
It was 8 before I even ate dinner! And I had to have something b/c I was going out with the girls. Thats probably why I felt so bad yesterday b/c I didn't drink enough water after I got back.

Iris** A KISS!!!!! Im so glad I read yesterdays thread! I may have missed it if I hadn't!! Woo Hoo!!! DJ finally made a move. He probably got tired of waiting for you to make a move!:D;)

So I would like to do a FB workout and a run outside today. Im not sure if I will get it all in though. If not tomorrow mornings workout will be run and weights.

BBL!

Good Morning

today is suppose to be SB but agian,don't have that one so i will jump on the treadmill and listen to some Coach Sean(you guys been on his website lately? He's looking good:p) I plan on CCV6

Im pretty proud of myself this morning, i stayed on plan yesterday with my calories. It felt good to wake up too:)

Belinda-If you want to share why your pissed at your sisters...im all hears;) otherwise, i hope you guys get it smoothed out soon:(

Lori-you party animal,staying up to 3am;) glad to hear you had a good time! Enjoy your workout today. There are so many workouts i want by Cathe, im going to wait until i get closer to my goal weight and submit a success story(and cross my fingers that she chooses it) they give out 100$ gift cards if it gets chosen:eek: until then, im always scanning ebay and amazon for deals on her workouts...

Iris-oh,im so excited for you...your first kiss, how romantic! and its so cute that you both were nervous(and talked about it) reminds me of DH and I...we were both so shy im surprised we even kissed at all(took us four date's,lol) Enjoy your workout today:)

Hello to everyone! I will bbl,after my workout:)

Good morning,

Belinda: Sorry about your sisters. How many brothers and sisters do you have? I have three brothers and we are all in different countries. So we rarely get mad at each other anymore since we are never together. :( I do miss them a lot. I hope you had a great workout though!

Amelia: I think a coach sean is a great substitution for SB. I was very impressed with his workouts and how the pace changes could make them different. I'll have to go on his website and check out what is happening there.

Lori: You just have so much fun. My life is boring. I had to laugh at Iris almost calling me to see what I was up to.... putting the kids to sleep and reading if laundry is done. Anyways, that was nice of you to put the girl up. I can't imagine being with a baby and not have a room. :confused:

Iris: Sorry you lost your post. I hope your dad is doing OK this morning. And that you are not having aggravating thoughts about DJ but it seems to me things are moving along well. By the way, there is a yoga class at heart space on Monday nights at 6PM that I like. That's not far from where you work. I you are ever interested some day, I could pick you up on the way.

Today is a leg workout. I think I will opt for disc 23 since I haven't received my weighted vest from walmart yet (I think someone is trying it out). DD is already up. he is sitting next to me while I have foffee. I love weekend mornings when it is still relatively quiet. I thought I had something else to say but it will probably come back to me later.....

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

Hello,

I am totally spent. Disc 23 done. Meso 2 legs hurt so good. :p Yesterday for chest and back work I was jazzed and telling Cathe I loved her at the end I felt so strong. I was not so kind to her and crew today. A bit of swearing happened I am afraid. Glad she can't really hear me. LOL. And don't you just love it when your heart rate is spiking and she happily tells you that it's a break not a vacation :eek: OK, enough rambling, I might only be amusing myself here. Anyways, had a great workout.

Have a great Sunday everybody!

Helene:

loved your post. I agree with you!

When I am in San Diego with Cathe in person, I hope I am well-behaved!

feeling out of shape but will attempt a workout this morning

Tosca Reno breakfast this morning, DONE! I have lost three pounds over the last week!

:cool:California Girls, let's get to it!
(posting 10 am Pacific Standard Time)

Jennifer: Thanks a bunch. Ooooh, San Diego. Wish I could come. I am toying with the idea of Daytona in the fall. But I hadn't tought of having to keep the language in check. LOL. Just started doing Tosca as well. I am following cooler 1. And the weight is coming off fast. Unbelievable, but in a less than a week I have lost 3 pounds already! :eek: But I have to say, Bee pollen smells like the food I give to rabbits when we go visit a farm with the kids. I wouldn't know, but it might actually taste like it too 'cause I am no fan of it....... Hope you join us more frequently ;) We want to hear about San Diego!

Off to entertain family....

Hi Girls!

I'm back from my run. Another beautiful day here! Love it! I did almost 10 miles again. I really didn't know how far I was going when I got out but b/c yesterday was a rest day, I had tons of energy. The sun shine probably helped as well.

My house guest were in no hurry to leave today, it was kinda funny actually. I am the kind of person that I would have chatted for a bit, went to bed, got up early and took off. But they didn't. I didn't care but I was surprised at how comfortable they were here. She got up, fed her baby, then her DH called, she picked him up, brought him back here, got ready, had lunch, put her baby down for a nap, woke him up and then fed him again! LOL I had to leave when she was feeding him lunch b/c I couldn't wait any longer to go for my run. It just so happened that I had met her DH before b/c he is a pilot and I have seen him at work. Small world!

Iris** I have been there one to many times! Sometimes if I press "back" it will be there but not all the time. So I feel your pain!

Ameila** I bet they would pick your story now! You have lost a lot of weight!! Its crazy actually. I checked out CTX online and it comes as one set, I bet there are tons of premixes on those dvds.

Helene** Good job with your workout! I don't have that much fun all the time, depends on who Im with. Most times I would rather stay home and sometimes its not worth the hangover....but then there are other times when it IS! LOL Like yesterday! I think I will be tagged in some rubber boots pics later...don't ask!

I may bbl tonight. It will be a nice relaxing evening. Im guessing after DS goes to sleep, we will get in the hot tub and watch some 30 rock after we get out.

Ok lets try this again....:confused: Now that I'm in a very slightly better mood...lol I never did work out today, for starters because I woke up late (forgot the clocks), and then unexpectedly had my brother's party early this afternoon, rather than later like I carefully planned....*sigh* lol I'm going to rehearsal in about an hour, thank god, it'll clear my mind definitely, and then when I get home around 9, there will be no studying, just yoga! Hopefully I will get some sleep tonight, and it's sad I have to plan my day HOME tomorrow around avoiding certain people :( I'm thinking about changing my schedule at work, and just doing doubles Monday through Friday :eek:

Belinda- I hope everything works out with your family!! ((hugs)) Hope you had a great hard workout!

Lori- So much for an "early" night with the girls!! :p Glad you had a good time..... And I have to laugh that you had yet another guest stay over! I'm gonna start calling you Motel Lori...haha.. It was definitely a mutual move, I can't say it was one or the other....and it was left so open-ended that I just want to avoid what comes next altogether. :eek: Enjoy your quiet evening!

Amelia- wow...four dates! Nice! That's so cute that you were both shy about it. ;) Why can't I go out on a regular DATE?? :mad: All my romantic happenings are in my living room/Cathe shrine...lol Hope you had a good workout!

Helene- I would love to go to yoga! Unfortunately, I work on Monday nights. Nice workout today! And about running, I love it.....on a treadmill. I had a knee injury from running a couple of years ago, and then the accident with the other knee, but they have both been so good, that i might try gradually incorporating pavement again! And I think if we ran to a bar, I would be ok with that. lol I reallllyyy need to research the best shoes for me, though. And yeah DG getting rejected would be like Brad Pitt getting rejected, it just doesn't happen. But there's a first time for everything! The only thing is though, when you say you don't want to see him, he tries harder. :confused: If I tell him I have feelings for him, he'll RUN, which I might have to lower myself to that and lie for the greater good.....LOL

So may father is stable for the moment......notice I said for the moment.....blahhhh, it's hard walking into my parent's house, looking at them and at my brother, and realizing that not one of them feel remotely close to good. :( Ok you all have a wonderful evening! chat in the a.m...........

Quick check in...i did my workout around 2pm today, did CCV7 and had a good workout,nice sweat fest. It took 60mins and i traveled 4.137 miles, not bad for me:) next time i will try and beat that time.

Iris-Sending our Healing vibes to all of your family, i hope everyone feels better soon. Enjoy your yoga later!

Hello to everyone...bb in the morning:)

Howdy girls. We had a horrible storm over the weekend and are without power. So quick check in from my phone. No workout since sat was a rest day and no power today. Hoping to get to gym tomorrow. I miss my elliptical!!

Deb - I hope you and your family are safe.

Be back mañana. Can't wait read all about that KISS!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.