Commit to get fit and lean for March 13, 2010

Morning

Belinda,enjoy whatever cardio you decide on.

Iris-The last time we went camping we were the only one's at the camp site in a tent...everyone was in a camper, i thought wow...whats the point? Im sure its more comfortable than a tent but it kinda takes the thrill out of camping..

wk2,day1 on my rotation and it calls for ctx upper body split...i don't have ctx so i substituted supersets upper body blast premix. Its about the same amount of time (60minutes)

bbl

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies

Today is Disc 13 and some kind of yoga/stretch, I need it! I should have done it last night, but I just went to bed shortly after I was on here last night. I'm not really sure what the rest of the day holds yet......once again my routine of going to work is interrupted so maybe I should write out what I want to do today so I'm not fumbling around...:confused:

Belinda- Have a great workout! Ohhh I will definitely check out that recipe from Gayle.....it just sounds so dang good!

Amelia- I'm all about the tenting!! That's how we grew up, and to me it's almost cheating to bring a camper.......not that I dont' want one someday, because they are awesome! I think I would do both...a little pop up AND put up a tent. :) Have a great upper body workout!

Helene- I'm glad your DS is doing better! Yeah isn't CCC killer?? It's ranking right up with MIC for me......lol

Ok ladies...BBL

Good morning!

Belinda: All the snow in the yard here is almost melted, and all I have to say is that I hope we don't get more. I hope your sinuses feel better soon. What a pain! So how are you liking Meso 3. Still your favorite after a week? Rotations don't seem to stick to me lately, but I will look out for FF's when it comes out.

Iris: And how is Meso 2 treating you after your first week. Do you like it? After you and Cookie talked about CCC I figured I had to give it a try and :eek: that was a good one. Nearly killed me, but a good one nonetheless. I would be happy to meet up with you at a bookstore if you are interested. And yeah, it's like DJ thinks you're his new best friend. Kind of weird. But we'll get there. Sorry it is messing with your studying though. Hope your dad feels better soon too.

Lori: The boots sound nice (with the buckle). I have a great pair I got this winter that I love too. You are keeping both of them right? I can't believe your run yesterday. But what is gut rot? Or maybe I don't want to know..... I hope you had fun with the girls last night. It sounds like you needed it after that work week!

Amelia: You are great at substituting. And I am impressed at how you are right back in the swing of things. And you moved less than a week ago! Do you still have a lot of stuff to do. Happy camping. I remember camping in a tent when I was little. It was a lot of fun, but the nature calls were taken care of ..... in nature.

Cookie: Hope you are doing well. Probably another busy day for you! You have to tell us about the concert when you get a chance. I did CCC last night. If you like that one, you will for sure like the insanity workouts. Are you interested in a different restaurant next time around?

Trish: Have a nice and busy weekend ;)

So I got up and made my foffee to do personals and now both DS and DD are up and DH is asleep :mad: Where is my me time..... Oh yeah, I used it to do CCC last night :confused:

So I have been reading the Tosca Reno book. I haven't necessarily *made* any of the recipes yet, but I am following the principles and bought the stuff she recommends. Felt kind of silly looking for Bee Pollen but I'll give it a try in my oatmeal this morning. I am doing the so called cooler 1 plan which is supposed to help you shed some weight. But it doesn't call for any fancy cooking. That comes after you have done this for 2 weeks. I do feel less bloated so so far so good :)

Have a great day everybody!

I am done with CCC:p Holy crap! My HR spiked! All those jumps! Had to modify alot:( Some of the core work, I just watched Cathe or did crunches.I felt like puking at one point! That is one tough workout! BBL!

Hello,

Amelia: Great that you got a burn. I have noticed that my HRM gives me a lot lower calories for weight work than my gwf. But for cardio they give me the same. You can always try to up you weights more :p Anyways, good job!

Belinda: YEAH :eek::eek::eek: CCC is a killer. Can you believe Cathe can actually talk you through the whole workout ?! Unbelievable. I had to modify some too by the way!

Did STS disc 25 today. I don't know if it's the clean eats or what but I was STRONG today and had to up all my weights quite a bit from what I had last time. I feel super good and strong (and a bit shaky at the same time :p).

Time to entertain the family.

Good Evening Ladies

Well I am making myself study, even though there are other things on my mind! I need to end the distractions. :confused: I had an awesome workout today! And then DJ stopped over about 10ish....and I almost missed him, I was on my way out the door and I saw him pull up. We hung out until noon, and I then I wanted to get on with my day and go see my mother, run some errands, etc. However, it did go a small step forward, and now I have no idea what happens next. :eek: I haven't been that kind of nervous in a very long time (over a kiss???) , and I could tell he was too, and we both admitted it....lol And then he left, there was no closure to that...:confused: We'll see what happens Monday, but if I know me, I'll have a thousand things planned so I'm not home until I need to get ready for work..... The only thing I know is that DG HAS to go ....

Belinda- Yeah CCC is no joke!! It's definitely a puke status workout and one to work up to! I label that one and MIC a "Cookie Status Workout"...:D hehe...

Amelia- Nice workout! Who cares about cal burn?? You shaped some muscles, girl!

Helene- Ok now you've convinced me to buy her book!! So glad you had an awesome workout. ;) Meso 2 is flippin' awesome! I'm lovin' it! Yeah I almost called you to see what you were doing tonight, because I'm too scatterbrained to be home alone...but I need to suck it up and deal...lol So what have you made so far? Tonight I made a Greek Salad with Couscous, and added grilled chicken...yummmmmy...loved it!

Cookie- Hi :cool:

Ohhh and to top the day off, my brother's tests came back negative and he's feeling better, my father on the other hand, came back positive for Cellulitis....*sigh* But luckily, his fever has already broken, which is a really good sign! If it comes back and/or the rash spreads by tomorrow, it will be me and him in the emergency room tomorrow. :confused: On that note, I'll chat with you all in the morning!

Evening ladies!

Wow it has been a quiet board today.

Iris: Ha! So it has moved a little bit. Very interesting that you are both so nervous. I sounds like a good thing. Poor DG, he probably will not have been rejected like this in a long while. Feel free to call at any time. You don't live too far, we could also go running together, or grab a beer or...... But we should think about running, especially when the weather gets nicer. Anyways, don't buy the tosca book. I'll pass it along next time we meet since I will be done reading it. There are a few things where I think she kind of over addumes things, but it's fun reading regardless. We can also trade the two cookbooks for a month. I think I read that the recipes are supposed to be different. Glad you are enjoying Meso 2. So sorry about your dad, now I have to go look up what cellulitis is. :(:(:( {{Hugs}}

Not much to report here. Have to put the kids to sleep. See you all in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.