COMMIT to get FIT and LEAN june 7

punka274

Cathlete
Good morning girls!

I almost posted in yesterdays thread:eek:

got my monthly visitor thursday night and ive been fighting huge cravings....which i finally answered last night with some nutter butter cookiesx(! My DH wanted to order a pizza yesterday around 8pm:eek:,i immediatley told him NO!!!

my WI and measurements tommorrow will be all screwed up so I won't be doing them until next weekend:-(! Today is suppose to be my rest day but since i had those darn cookies last night i will be either powerwalking or doing another step(which was FUN yesterday,may do imax2 1-5)other than those cookies,ive been doing great with my eating the last two weeks:)call me crazy but ive noticed a change in the way my clothes fit :7!

Darn monthly visitor,i was looking forward to my WI and measurments tommorrowx(x(

ok,my coffee is calling me! Were taking the kiddies back to the beach today and don't worry,this time im going prepared WITH sunblock

OMG,i almost forgot to tell you girls,im going back to school!!! This time for a associates degree in health care administration with the emphasis in medical records! It will take me two years,full time. I plan on taking most of the courses online so i can do it at night after the kids have gone to bed...i start at the end of the month:)!

Good Morning:)

I think I slept in longer today then I have since going back to work! I had a easy night at work,then had to go to walmart on my way home b/c DD dropped my Ipod in a manhole yesterdayx( so I had to buy a new one. I just had the little Ipod shuffle and they were marked down to $49...so I bought one for me and one for her, and then this won't happen again!:) I was tempted to buy myself a really nice one, but whats the point? I don't need anymore then 240 songs...i don't even know 240 songs! LOL

Ameila** Oh, I had a BAD day eating wise yesterday. Not big piles of food but I picked the whole day and it was mostly at sweets! Im not sure why I did it b/c Im not sue to start, maybe it was b/c I was sooo good last week? Who knows! Either way, I can't let another day like that happen! Enjoy your day with the kids! Oh and going back to school!

Amy** Hope you get a good sleep!

Im going for a run today with DS, another 9 miles and some abs work. I have alot of DOMS going on from yesterday!
It also wasn't the brightest idea to take DS downstairs with me when working out. When I was doing chest work he was crawling all over me and stepping on the step! drove me crazy! LOL I still got chest and tris in before giving up. Did GS B,S,B and BM1 seg 1 after lunch.

BBL!
Lori:)

‘Morning Ladies!

Sorry I’ve been missing. It has been really hectic lately. Did manage to get in a 4.5 run, LowMax, and a walk towards the end of this week. This morning was the Gauntlet and GS BSB. Now, I’m ready to check in and then do errands.

Amelia, that’s awesome you’re going back to school. What a wonderful field to get into and it is a growing one. Glad to hear the clothes are fitting so well.

Amy, hope you get a rest in and feel good.

Lori, enjoy the run with your new shuffle. They are fun, aren’t they?

Cheryl, where are you now? How’s Warp Speed going?

Hi Girls:)

Back from my run, did another 9 miles. I felt like I was running faster then I did 2 days ago but thats probably all in my mind. I was hoping to squeeze some leg work in but I don't think thats gonna be possible cause I am home with DS alone...Im not even sure how I am gonna get into the shower! LOL

Cookie** Life can be crazy sometimes! I find it hard to check in through out the day when Im not working and then its to hard to do personnals...so I feel your pain. New Ipod is good. I only bought that one cause it was onsale, i don't find it to be very user friendly when I am trying to download songs onto it.

Anyway....BBQ for dinner:9 And then back to work:-(

Lori:)

Hi, everyone! After the 1 week off, launched a new 28 day round of warp speed this morning. I'm actually more excited about it now that 1 3 week round is behind me and I'm familiar with all of the workouts. I can also see the muscles and progress from the first 3/4 round, so that's encouraging.

Did deep squats, 2 rounds of circuits with ball/jacknife, lunges, squat press and pull ups and 6 30 second cardio bursts on the spinnign bike. Feels good! I slept in this morning.

Amelia, I'll bet your clothes are fitting better. You've been really good lately. You can survive the cookies. And what the trainers always say after a carb binge is good wisdom - the silver lining is that it will power your extra cardio workout today. }( }( }(
Great news on the school. It sounds like a very good plan.

Lori, wow, that's terrible news about the dropped ipod. Glad you were able to get another.

Amy, sorry you're so tired, but I'm looking forward to an update.

Cookie, hope you're doing well.
Belinda, you too!

Off to run errands. So glad for a weekend!!!

Cheryl

Hi girls,

Today I will do PUB Tri's/MM Tri's, PUB Bi's/MM Bi's + All Step Abs & Power Hour ABS!

My DH and I have been talking what we will do with the house! Well, DS wants to live on his own! Since the market is not looking good( selling the house without losing to much money) my DS will be staying in the house! I will ship ALL my furniture(except for a few pieces) back to Germany! This way he doesn't have to clean to much! LOL! Hopefully the market will look better next year! I took a walk with my dogs this morning and every street had like 3-4 houses on the market! This isn't good!

Belinda

Good evening girls,

I know nobody is reading this anyway, but I finished my workout I did PUB Tri's/MM Tri's, PUB Bi's/MM Bi's + All Step Abs & Power Hour ABS! I almost talked myself out of it! Glad I didn’t!

Amy** I am so sorry about your DH!! How is he doing? I hope you had a better day today!

Lori** glad you got a good workout in today, even with the baby crawling all over you!

Amelia** that’s awesome you’re going back to school.

Cookie** great job on keeping up with your workouts! High five on the Gauntlet and GS BSB! That’s a tough one!

Cheryl** ^^^5 on starting a new round of warp speed! I am glad it is working for you!

Enjoy your weekend!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.