Commit to get Fit & Lean for July 29, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today 3 years ago, my mom passed away. I been having a rough time since yesterday. Too many memories! I miss her so much!

I will do legs today!

Have a wonderful day and workout! BBL!

Good Morning!

DS was sick again last night...not sure what was up with that. I was lying in bed thinking about what he ate but it was nothing I could think of. Just a bug I guess. Same story as Sat night...he threw up twice and that was it. He wasn't having any part in his father lying down with him so I was stuck there. Once we got to sleep I didn't move after.

Yesterday afternoon was crazy hectic and I didn't like it one bit! I didn't get home until 6'ish. And I think my coworker I was working with yesterday was trying to blame me for something...that I will no doubt bring up when I see him.

I have some awesome DOMS in the bun area. Thats what I like about STS 2nd box set, reps are short but I feel it the next day. I hate working legs so I having to do 10 reps isn't a big deal:p

Belinda** Sorry you are having a rough time! I can't believe we have been checking in together that long b/c I can remember when your mom was sick! Atleast you have some wonderful memories!

Ameila** Nice workout yesterday!

Deb** yes I have a cazillion aunts! LOL Some of them are getting up there now. I think one of them is in her 80's. My grandmother lived to be 87 and she ate awful and my grandfather lived to be 99...so I have good genes on that side of the family. To funny about your apt yesterday!

Helene** hope work wasn't to hard on ya!:p

Iris** come out, come out where ever you are!!! We miss you!

O.k...I was suppose to run hills today but its windy out. I think I will do them on the TM instead!

Lori:)

Morning!
Belinda, it must be hard for you. How fortunate you were to have had such a warm, loving relationship into your adult life. I'm sure she was very proud of you. So, is ds transferring to Heidelberg?
Lori, so that's ub and 15 miles, right? We had a truck for a few years, and boy did it add to our popularity level among our friends. Felt like I had to ask for visitation time to get it back again. They come in so useful for hauling things.
Amelia, on npr they have a show called Car Talk, with these two brothers who are MIT graduates and mechanics. Their show is really popular, and people call in with their car (and personal) troubles, and they are excellent at helping them with them. Try their website. I have no patience when cars do not work. I put gas in them, buy tires and oil, and have already spent a ton of money on them so my feeling is they should run. If only they would pay attention to what I'm saying.
Licia, hope the moving is going well.
Helene, two late meetings this week? What's up with that? Hope you resting and getting a chance to enjoy the trees.
Deb, now that sounds like something I would do! I never noticed that premix before, so thanks for pointing it out. I was going to do yoga this morning but was tired so skipped it. Maybe it is the humidity. My hair is wild woman today!
Iris, hope you're okay and can check in so. We're concerned about you.
Trish, okay, okay, was it my asking to meet for coffee? You could just have said you were busy and not disappear! Hope things are well with you.
Have a huge meeting this morning and must have been anxious about it during my sleep. At least three completely weird dreams. Oh well, we owe, we owe, so off to work I go.
Cookie

Morning

Today is a 45min cardio,abbs then some yoga.

Belinda-{{Hugs}} I remember when your mom passed, so sorry your having a hard time right now.

Lori-Have a good workout today. Hope your ds feels better soon.

Cookie-I will check out that website. Do you know there names? Im sure i could google 'Car Talk'. I hope your meeting goes by quickly for you today.

Hello to everyone that follows. BBL

Hey Girls,

Checking in from home still. Figured it was best to keep DS home....not only that, Im sure the preschool wouldn't be real happy if they knew he was sick last night. I am going to head to work soon, just to do the things that need to be done and come home again. It should only take me a couple of hours.

My workout was 4DSKB abs only, 4 hilly miles on the TM (made my bum hurt even more:eek:) and 2 seg of MMA Boxing. I think I have only done that one once.

Cookie** I didn't do 15 miles...LOL! Actually the new marathon program I am considering trying calls for 16 miles this weekend:confused: I don't think I can fit that in and Im not sure if I want to! Isn't it "hi ho,hi ho...off to work I go"? haha!

Ameila** Nice workout! Not sure whats up with DS. Some kind of lingering bug I guess!

I will probably bbl! Im gonna get DD to watch DS,pick up a much needed foffee and head to work!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

ME premix legs is a bit short with lots of leg presses, I should have added floor work and it would have been perfect:) Today, I went to the gym and did a total body workout and froze my membership till after surgery:(

So last night I'm coming down the stairs with 2 big bags of clothes for goodwill and lose my footing on the stairs and land on my leg with the hip pain and guess what it is back:mad: I'm not too worried because I'll have to rest after surgery so it could heal then (stamps my feet):)

Belinda - I'm so sorry you miss your Mom:(, it is so hard but you'll always have the memories close to you.

Lori - It's amazing you don't catch DS's bug (knock on wood). The weather lady said we are getting Canada weather coming our way this afternoon:)

Cookie - I hope your meeting goes well today. So, I'm still hoping they call me last minute for the RT . . . not that I would be prepared:eek:

Amelia - Have fun with your workout today:)

Helene & Iris - The both of you are hiding out . . . are you two on some exotic vacation;)

Trish - What are you up to this week?

Just finished lunch and I'm off to work.

Have a great day:)

Workout done, Decide to take a break from Cathe and did TBL Cardio Max levels 1+2 (that workout should be called Lower body max;)) then did standing poses A.M yoga with Rodney. Im feeling tired again. It seems im always moving and always have something to do:confused: whew...time to do some laundry.

Debbie-Scary about the fall down the stairs, things like that make me cry afterwords:eek: I hope nothing serious comes out of it. Nice workout

Lori-Nice workout today.

Im getting ready to send out more Resumes soon. With the kids starting school soon i figure it could hurt to remind people im still looking for a part time job;):p

Evening Ladies,

I've been MIA again (DUH!)...not even lurking:eek:. I'm still a little in the dumps, I think, but not fully. I've also been busy with work and DD's birthday events this week. I'm just ready for the week to be over. Good news is that I'm keeping up with my wos! I'm really enjoying the new rotation.

Belinda - So sorry about your mom. I'm sure this is a tough time and I hope you're feeling better soon. How's DS?

Lori - It seems like my whole house has a bug! The girls can't seem to kick whatever it is they have. Hope DS gets well soon. When is the marathon?

Cookie - You are too funny. I would love to have coffee!! DD's party should wrap up by 4:00. Do you know your schedule? I'll pm my cell phone to you.

Amelia - Nice wos today! How's the pool?

Debbie - Bummer about the fall. I'm always so nervous about falling and messing up my knee. Hopefully you won't have a bruise or anything. Have you scheduled your surgery yet?

Hello to Helene, Iris & Licia. Will try to get back tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.