Commit to get Fit & Lean for July 20, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I just walked my dogs for 30 min. Soon I will do M2 D13 Chest, Shoulder & Tricpes.

I will be back to report my workout.

My best to all. BBL!

I am done with Meso 2, Week 1, Disc 13, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps;) I am fried!

Warmup:
Flat Bench Press - 45#/12 reps
Flat Bench Press - 45#/12 reps

Workout:
Flat Bench Press - 57#/12 reps
Flat Bench Press - 57#/10 reps
Flat Bench Press - 57#/8 reps

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 20's/12 reps
Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 20's/10 reps
Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 20's/8 reps

Incline Bench Press - 57#/12 reps
Incline Bench Press - 57#/10 reps
Incline Bench Press - 57#/8 reps

Incline Chest Flyes - 20's/12 reps
Incline Chest Flyes - 20's/10 reps
Incline Chest Flyes - 20's/8 reps

Alternating Seated Front Press - 19's/12 reps
Alternating Seated Front Press - 19's/10 reps
Alternating Seated Front Press - 19's/8 reps
Double Arm Seated Front Press - 19's/12 reps (to failure)

Alternating 1-Arm Standing Lateral Raise – 14’s #/12 reps
Alternating 1-Arm Standing Lateral Raise – 14’s #/10 reps
Seated Lateral Raise Both Arms - 14's/14 reps (to failure)

Seated Rear Delts - 15's/12 reps
Seated Rear Delts - 15's/10 reps
Seated Rear Delts - 15's/8 reps

Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 16#/12 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 16#/10 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 16#/8 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 16#/8 reps (to failure)

Side Leaning One-Arm Overhead Ext - 11#/12 reps
Side Leaning One-Arm Overhead Ext - 11#/10 reps
Side Leaning One-Arm Overhead Ext - 11#/8 reps

One-Arm Kicbacks - 14#/12 reps
One-Arm Kicbacks - 14#/10 reps
One-Arm Kicbacks - 14#/8 reps

Have a great day and workout, everyone!

Good morning Ladies....

I'm up so early today...I have my mammogram at 8...DC kept me up last night wanting to chat ....*sigh* I'm working on about 4 hours here...damnit...I'm so stressed and so tired, and I have such a long day at the gym.....so I can't sleep might as well get my workout in! Now I will have time for personals later.....:) If I dont crash when I get home.

Belinda- Nice workout today!!! Funny you asked where I was....didn't you get my permission slip? You know, I didn't even realize I didn't check in!

Trish- lmaooo @ googling squeeze and what you found!! another funny story, I was at work a couple of weeks ago, and didn't realize that Dicks website was dicksportinggoods.com and not dicks.com!!! LOL

Amelia- Yikes @ the kids arguing....but nice workout with 4DS!! I was watching one of the Poison Ivy movies....it had Jaime Priessley in it....it wasn't that great..lol Omg....the pool!! How is the pool???

Lori- I'm sorry about all the aggravating situations in your current life!!! ((Hugs)) TMO or not....that sh**t's aggravating...lol

Deb- DG hasn't shown up on a friday yet, probably because he knows he can see me outside of there now......*sigh* So what's up with your bladder???

Helene and Cookie- We need to get together soon........I'm serious now.......really...

SO.....I have a date on Saturday!!! With a guy I used to work with at otb like 3 years ago...we were both with people then, and just friends, and he didn't work there long (he was security, it was just a part time second job for him), but we reconnected on facebook (of course) and found out we're both single, and both into the same things..etc etc....so I'm pretty pumped...:D Even though I'm super stressed........it's kinda hard to be THAT happy about it...lol

Good Morning!:)

Didn't go to bed early enough last night. I slept pretty soundly until DS came out with us at 5:30 and I was happy that I still had another hour:D He went back to sleep as well,thought he was gonna stay up! Cause you never know with him lately. But he cuddled in (his legs were cold) and he went right back to sleep.

I'm unsure of what today's workout will be. I was thinking about going outside for a quick 30 mins run and then coming back and doing a circuit with the TM. I don't know if I would have enough time to do justice to a circuit though. I could pull out BC and go heavy with the weights.

Belinda** Nice workout! I don't know if I want anything to do with squeeze if its in relation to what Trish wrote!:eek:

Iris** Got a boyfriend...nanananana!!!:D:D Another "D" story...what D is this one going to be and will there ever be a DH? LOL Imagine we are about the same age and we will be having our 9th anniversary in Oct! My life isn't as exciting as yours though:p Hopefully you will get some good z's tonight! I am looking forward to a sleep in tomorrow morning!

Deb** Don't you just hate the full bladder thing. Everytime I went for an ultra sound I drank to much and it was always torture. Apparently they don't even need that much water in your bladder to get a clearer pic!

Ameila** Nice workout yesterday. I don't hear kids fighting in my house...its usually me and DD!

Trish** LOL...that was funny! I was like "what is this"? So I had to read it! LOL If you want to trade DD's just let me know. DD will most likely sleep all day and I will just send your DD next door to play with my neices! LOL

Quick story.....my neice as this little guy friend who lives up the st. He is on the look out for her all the time. As soon as they pull in the driveway,he is down. I was sitting on my couch last week and when I look he is looking in the window at me:confused:"chloe home?" And he says it so fast that its just one stream of words. I told him to wait for her but he kept looking back at me so I asked him if he wanted to come inside...which he did. Yesterday evening the 3 of us were sitting in the living room and he comes on in my house. Doesn't knock...doesn't speak...all I can hear is the velcro on his shoes cause he is taking them off. Can you imgaine? I hid away b/c I figured once he seen me he would stay but DH got up and dealt with it. Guess we will have to start locking our front door!

Lori:)

Morning, Ladies!
OMG, I have been sooo busy. Hoping it lets up after today.
Belinda, what's this I read on yesterday's thread about you taking a day w/o permission? Isn't it terrible how other parts of our life can take us away from something we love so much.
Amelia, how's the head now? For me, it is my stomach that feels it worse - guess it is the acid int the alcohol. Trust me, I do get those headaches, tho! Think you would like Tracey Staehle's yoga. Did check out which FF rotation you're thinking of, but it may be the 12 wk one I did earlier this year - was good. Her's always are.
Iris, a new D? Can't wait to read more about it. How's your mom?
Lori, so sad about the boating accident. How do you manage on so little sleep and all the running?
Helene, how's everything with you? Was last night a long night again? I didn't get a wo in yesterday so it was a rest day, and am planning on getting in a hiit this evening. What do you have planned for tonight's?
Deb, only caught up on yesterday's thread but read how you're feeling summer is going by too fast. Me too! At an all day mtg yesterday many were complaining about heat and humidity, and I'm thinking hey this is for such a short period of time. I wanted to complain that I was stuck inside listening to them complain. When is your ds's b'day? One of mine turned 24 yesterday.
Trish, have to catch up on what your dh said. But lol at your's and Iris's website surfing. Picked up Chinese food last night, and the cashier told me I have a lot of hair. Can you guess that it was humid up here?
Licia, are you doing gs? Iris gave a great description of it. It is a great excuse for not being able to do much house/yardwork after doing it.
Will go back and check what I missed later. Tonight is double wave pyramid - my reward for making it thru the work day.
Cookie

Good morning,

Today, I'm going to the gym to spin. Afterwards run some errands & computer work. So I had DH cracking up this morning . . . I've been cleaning out my closet and I found a pair of shorts (with tags on) which are probably over 10 years old they are black with white paw prints on the back:eek: DH says that's one way to get people to look at your butt . . . I won't be leaving the house in them:)

Belinda - I could see why your fried after that workout:)

Iris - So your gone for one day and you find another "D" ;) They are doing tests because I'm spotting for weeks before my period. Tomorrow's test is a biopsy but they said the ultrasound looks good except for existing cysts which aren't a problem.

Lori - So how old is this little guy? I can't believe you don't have to lock your doors. Do you sleep with them unlocked? We recently had a couple of robberies in our neighborhood even with the doors locked.

Cookie - My DS's birthday is 7/16 wish mine was older & wiser like yours:) Enjoy your workout today.

Amelia - I can't believe your kids go back to school in 3 weeks:eek:

Trish - So any new web searches today;) it's amazing what comes up when you google.

Helene - Hope your day wasn't too crazy yesterday.

Licia - I agree with everyone else Gym Styles are good pick.

Have a great day:)

Morning

Today will be a run interval on the treadmill, may do a CC. I will also walk the dog this evening for 30mins..

Belinda-AWESOME workout as usual!! Sounds like you could bench press a small child:eek: Very impressive girl

Cookie-Have a nice workout tonight! Will have to check into Tracey Staehle's yoga.

Debbie-LOL at the shorts, i need to clean out my closet. No telling what i'll find in there:eek: Enjoy your spin this morning.

Lori-Weird little dude down the street, yeah...time to start locking the front door:confused: Enjoy your workout today.

Iris-Excited to hear about your date, sounds like a nice guy. Hope you can get in a nap today...

Hello to everyone that follows.

bbl

Brrr...I should have worn more clothes to work today. The ac is working again and my toes are froze!:) If this keeps up DS will be happy when I pick him up b/c we will go straight to the hot tub!

My workout today was 8km and 3 seg of BC when I got home. Wasn't a real long workout but long enough.

Deb** I remember shorts like that...I don't think they were intended for adults though! LOL Maybe you should give them to one of the boys girlfriends! haha! We lock our doors in the night time or if we go away but not when we are home. We may have to start though. He really,really reminds me of a friend I had growing up. He had all gf's and no guy friends. He would go through your house like the stink of *hit. He is JUST like him. Im not sure where he is now but Im pretty sure he isn't straight.

Ameila** Nice workout this a.m. Yes...weird little dude is right!;) His mother told my SIL that he knows they are gone every morning. He knows the girls are gone and he knows that they are gone to work but he AS to come and ring the bell just to make sure.......:confused:

Cookie** Hope things calm down for you. I am worse if I don't workout. I get lazier so I just use up the little bit of energy I do have first thing in the a.m

So DH picked up what was suppose to be a sub for me for lunch. He went to Subway and I wanted to orchard chicken salad...which is really a sub. I ended up with a salad...which I can cope with but they had mayo on it. No one realized I was talking about a sandwich when I said I wanted mayo? It almost put me in a bad mood again but its almost 3! Soon be time to go home!

Lori:)

Hello super quick chekin

Lori: LOL, don't let put you in a bad mood. That is too funny, mayo on a salad from a sandwich shop.

Amelia: Nice one! WLD (weird little dude). Can't believe your kids go back to school in 3 weeks. For us it's in 6 weeks....

Deb: Even funnier with the shorts. You girls are all cracking me UP today! An then a full blatter for nothing yesterday? I would have gone nuts! :eek:

Iris: I am putting my foot down. You are coming to see my trees and have a beer. I am not that far from you. So all we have now is a D? we are going to need a letter you know. You are going through the alphabet pretty quickly. It's like the hurricanes when they have to start again.

Belinda: Nice workout. I get along with my siblings great. The secret? I see them once every few years if not more LOL. I do miss them though. Nice workout and weights!

Licia: I can't tell you much about GS. I did GS legs after STS and was disappointed because i like STS so much. Hope you are doing good with your nutrition.

Trish: Sorry your knees are acting up. But it seems you are doing good regardless. Are you all better now after DD gave you her cold?

Cookie: Poor thing. You are always so busy. But you get to go to the RT soon :D:D:D:D:D:D Wish I would fit in your luggage! Yep, yesterday was my long day but ducked out of the meeting after an hour last night with a splitting headache. I wouldn't have been any good anyway. :confused:

I hope I didn't forget anyone.

Well yesterday turned into a much needed rest day. I was pooped from work, the weekend and work outs from the weekend. So I did nothing :) Now I'm good to go. Also had a major cheat meal LOL. But am back on track now so it should be fine.

Planning on Cardio Circuit and some kind of upper body when I get home. DH is watching the kids so I'm all set.

Hi girls,

Spin was fun but the room was hot.

Trish - I wanted to answer your ? about Jari Love. I do it as a total body workout but you could break it up. I think 3x's a week would give you results & plenty of DOMS. I'm just wondering if you may get bored just doing Jari. I have to check which ones but I do tend to grab some over others.

Amelia - I wish Sean would put out some different CC's.

Lori - You reminded me when we were in FL w/DS's & GF's one of the gf's were wearing a bathing suit with Juicy written on the butt. An old woman came up to me at the pool and asked "what is that about?" I told her it was just the brand of the bathing suit. She laughed and thought it meant something else:eek:

Helene - Sounds like you are set for your workouts:) enjoy!

workout done, ccv4 + yoga done...I walked around in my workout clothes all day,LOL...finally got it in:cool:

Debbie-Me too, i really like volume 4 + 5 the most.

Lori-Hope your salad was good even if it wasn't what you wanted, i hate when that happens.

Helene-Gotta love those cheat meals. I can't wait until sunday for mine. Im back on track this week. So far so good. Have a great workout later..

I will catch up with everyone tomorrow, gotta go eat.

Last edited:
Good evening,

Amelia – good job, getting your workout in today. What yoga did you do? I did yoga today the other day, forgot to post.

Lori – hope the salad was good. I also hate it, when I get the wrong order. Mayo on a salad, nasty! Nice workout today, girl! Hope you warmed up in the tub?

Debbie – glad you had fun spinning despite the heat today. I always was wondering about Jari Love workouts. LOL about the shorts. I regularly clean out my closet, keep them for your DH! LOL! Good luck tomorrow with the biopsy.

Helene – I don’t see my siblings very often. They are to lazy to drive 45 min to visit me. Hope you had fun with Cardio Circuit and upper body wo today.

Trish – sorry your knees are acting up. Make sure you stretch.

Cookie – hope things calm down for you soon. Have fun with double wave pyramid tonight, love that one.

Iris – have fun with your new date. He sounds like a nice guy, lol! Hope you relaxed today.

I think, I caught up on personals. If I miss anyone, I am sorry!

Good night, ladies! See you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.