COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR JULY 10, 010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will take an unexpected rest day, it's in the 100's today! Way too hot to work out! These temperatures are not normal for Germany. If I feel up to it, I may go to the gym later, at least our gym on base have AC;)

I will try to be back for personals.

Have a great weekend.

Morning everyone,

Belinda: You have the weather like we had this week. It was sooooo hot, and my son (5 yrs old) had an excursion to the zoo in 100 degree weather! At least you have a gym with AC you can escape to!

Iris: It's going to be hard for me to make it to yoga this morning. I might have to take a rain check. I'm not even sure if you're up yet if you worked last night......

BBL, I really got to have some foffee first.

Iris: Ok, so let's plan this next weekend then. What are you up to today and tomorrow? Because I got yoga tapes too. We could always try to do it in my basement. Just give me a ring (leave a message if I can't answer) if you are interested. Man, do I love coffee or what?!

Amelia: Wow, so much trouble. I've always kind of wanted a pool but always knew it was a pain. Have you thought before you drain the pool of having a professional come in and get you started? I don't know how that would compare to draining the pool. But he would have all the chemicals needed depending on the problem so you don't keep buying them too. You would just have to make sure it is someone who is going to do it seriously and not just shock your pool again.

Cookie: I am so impressed by your success with the cookies! That is awesome. WTG! Thanks for the invite with your DD. But I don't know anything about this girl so let's see what she's like first before I try to have her meet reputable people. But that would be cool.

Deb: I forgot the RT is just around the corner. I hope you can get in AND feel great! You are with your hip like I am with my heel. Still working out LOL. But mine is getting better too. Still running sets it off so no running for now.

Licia: About the challenge. Never feel like you took on too much. If you do, then readjust your goals so that it is better for you but that you still feel you are trying to accomplish something. I am so envious of your walk on the beach. I've only been to that area once, but it is SOOOOOOOO beautiful!

Trish: How is your DD doing? I hope she is healthy so she can at least enjoy her weekend. Is it hard for you when you have to stay away from work? I always feel so guilty.

Lori: Good job getting your runs in. you are an incredible running machine you know that?! Sorry your are spending so much time at work. It looks like you are taking it in stride. You also sound better now that you told your boss what was on your mind. So how was DS' first week at the daycare after all? Did the lady say he had fun.

I think I got everyone. Really sorry if I missed someone.

The weather has turned to rain here. It's kind of nice to see it a bit cooler early in the morning. It's going to be another busy weekend with the kids. Today I have M2W4 d24 on tab (back and triceps) and tomorrow I am going to do plyo legs. Oh, and I got DOMS from Thursday night d22 in my chest under my arms (I think form the chest flies). Surprisingly nothing in the shoulders.

Morning

I got zero sleep last night. It was about 11pm when i went to bed but wasn't really tired, I read until 1am and still wasn't tired but tried to sleep:mad: just tossed and turned all night...ARG! I would have watched tv but my mom spent the night last night and i was afraid i would wake her, she's a very light sleeper.

Today's workout will be later...a lot later today. Not sure what im doing yet but will come back later to report it. Need to do weights, maybe a circuit?

Hello to everyone..stay cool:cool:

Well that was painful :eek:
I did Hiit pyramid warm up + Back from M2W4 + Hiit pyramid wave 1 + Biceps from M2W4 + Hiit pyramid wave 2 + COOL DOWN stretch.

This is how I feel: :eek::confused::cool::rolleyes::D:p:cool: (alright, using all all the emoticons just didn't seem appropriate LOL)

Hope everyone has a great day.

Amelia: If your mom is sticking around, maybe she can watch the froggies while you rest and workout? I hope you do have a great day!

Helene-wow, nice workout today! High fives!

Im done with my workout yay..did PH and burned 435 calories:eek: i wasn't expecting that much. pretty cool:cool:

Later gators

Hey Girls!

Another hot one here today! I think its hot everywhere! Now mind you...it isn't has hot as some places but its hot for us. I hate complaining b/c I like the heat. I just like it more when I have a pool near by...or a cool basement or AC at work!:mad: I am melting here! I may soon have to go sit in my jeep with the AC on for a bit. I can't even move without sweating! LOL I may soon sit and read...that way I will stop sweating!;)

Yesterday ended up being a rest day which was fine. Im sure its been atleast a couple of weeks since I have had one of those. I had to come to work early today...like before 5 a.m! So another night of broken sleep:mad: Hopefully tonight will be a better one. I went back to bed after I got home and woke up at 8:30, went for a short run, then did CTX bic,tris and shouls.

Belinda** Everyone loves to go home and mostly b/c our moms will cook for us!:D And they enjoy doing it! LOL I know its only going to be a matter of time before I am cooking meals for DD!

Ameila** SO when are you draining that pool of yours? They can be a real pain! Will you get a nap in today?

Iris** Thats interesting about all the DC stuff...geez you keep us entertained!:D

Helene** DS's first week went well. She asked yesterday if he as had his earing checked b/c he ignores them. He also likes to strip off...which he tried to do yesterday! LOL But they say he is fitting in quit nicely. Of course he cries when we drop him off but thats always short lived! So you are going to be a teacher for a month!? LOL What language does she speak now?

Deb** Your breakfast yesterday morning sounded yummy! I think women dr's are much different from men dr's. I have had some women dr's explain things to me that I man never bothered to do.

Cookie** What are your plans for today? No biking for me for a while! LOL

Licia** Good job with your workouts!

Is that it?? Have a caught up on personals!? LOL O.k..Im gonna go do some reading!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

Yesterday I ended up working late. Around 9PM, I realized I forgot to workout, usually it's always on my mind:eek: Today I did Jari Love Slim & Lean it was pretty good. It's raining today so I'm catching up on laundry & housework.

Belinda - I would just do your workouts at the gym. How are you guys sleeping with such heat?

Helene - Awesome workout today:)

Iris - So how was work last night?

Amelia - Ugh on the sleep . . . hope you squeeze a nap in. Great job with PH today:)

Lori - I'm guessing there is usually no need for air conditioner in Canada but I'm sure when you need it you want it:) How is running for you in the heat?

Cookie - Does DD have you busy this weekend?

Trish - Hopefully DD is better today.

Licia - Taking walks in your area must be awesome. Are you having hot weather like the rest of us?

Enjoy the day:)

Howdy Girls,
Whew, just woke from another nap! This one was a two-hour one...I needed that. DD is still sick?? It seems so. Her fever is off & on. After giving her medicine it goes away for 8 or 9 hours (2-3 hours after another dose would have been administered), but then shows back up. This has been going on since yesterday. Stranges fever I've ever seen. The other symptoms come and go as well. I hope it will all be gone by tomorrow. She is missing a lot of camp (i.e. swim lessons) and I'm missing work as well as sleep. But after my nap, I feel G-r-r-r-eat!! Yesterday's wo was S&H Bis and Tris and, strangely, my upper back has more DOMs than either my bis or tris. Must have had had bad form on one of those exercises:confused:. After this post I will hop on the ellitpical for CC8;)

Belinda - Yup, sounds like you've got our weather. We were in the 100s at least two days last week. The hottest day had the lowest humidity so it wasn't so awful, but once the humidity crept in, even though the temp was coming down, it felt worse! At least to me:confused: Enjoy your rest day.

Iris - I am trying a new creamer with my coffee...Farmland Dairies, Fat Free Half & Half. It is made with no antibitotics and has no preservatives. It tastes suprisingly good for FF. DD is doing better overall. The thing that scared me the most was that she was having headaches (which she has never had, sick or not) and they weren't going away when the fever went down (since the pediatrician attributed them to the fever). That was scary, but so far today, the headache is gone, but she still has a sore throat. How did you work out plan go last week? Ready to kick it back up this week?

Amelia - Sorry about your sleep (or lack of) last night. Hope you got a nap in today;) Nice wo for such a sleepy lady!! I guess your adrenaline kicked! So, is your pool sparkling blue and cloudy free now?

Lori - LOL about DS ignoring the teacher! You would think my youngest had a hearing problem because she is SOOOOO good at ignoring people. It's amazing actually. She doesn't register anything on her face or in her body that says she heard you. But when you start to creep up on her to see if she heard you, she starts to crack up! Nice wo today.

Deb - LOL @ you forgetting to wo!! I have so many Jari Love DVDs but have never tried her. It's time I do!

Cookie - Nope, the dr. only swabbed DD's throat to see if it were strep. They won't check blood until we go back on Monday (if we need to). How's your shoulder feeling today?

BBL.

Hello Ladies

Today I ran for 45 min. doing 4 min. speed intervals and 1 minute walks, to put it in a nutshell....i sweat like a pig...lol Then did Weights and Plates Abs and then Stretchmax 3 ( I needed it!) I went and saw my parents for a couple of hours ..have you guys ever watched Wipeout?? I was hysterical over that show! Then came home and have been doing some program design ever since......:confused:

Helene- I actually thought about going to Barnes and Nobles later.....lol I like to have tea there and read sometimes. But I don't know...I haven't eaten yet......what are you up to? tomorrow I"m going to Lake George with my parents. We go on an afternoon cruise, hit the arcade, and eat at the Boathouse restaurant every year for my birthday...lol I think it's four years running. Even last year! * Dont' know if you were around then? I had all four of my wisdom teeth out 3 days before my 30th birthday...:confused: * So yes, lets definitely do next Saturday! Ohhh..and killer workout!!! You rock.

Amelia- Have you emptied your pool yet??? I talked to my parents....our above ground holds 11000 gallons. Does your pool have a main drain?? And where did you get it? My answers will depend on your answers....lol

Trish- yay on your nap!! I almost considered it today. I hope your DD feels better soon!! Let me know how you like the creamer? Thing with that is, there's dairy in it. My workouts went decent last week, diet not so much!!

Deb- So how's your day going? Work was ok I guess. It was weird to be back so soon! But I kind of expected it! No DG....haven't even heard from him...can you freaking believe?? :rolleyes: He REALLY blew it this time.

Lori- Wow you're schedule has been kinda hectic lately! I can't believe no AC at work?

Belinda- Wow...try and stay cool!! I was just watching a special on the Weather Channel earlier about Chicago's heat wave back in 1995 that killed so many people. :( It was kind of hard to imagine......

Ok not sure what's on tap for the rest of the night really....my stomach is still a bit upset, but other than that I feel rarin' to go! ttyl's

Finished CC8 (59 min, 8.3 mi, 640 cal). Tomorrow is S& H Leg/Shoulder...looking forward to that!

Iris - Nice wo!! I'm sure you were a sweaty mess! The creamer is pretty good. Not quite as thick as regular creamer, but thicker than milk. Are you allergic to dairy or do you just avoid it?

DH and I are watching Crazies tonight. Fortunately, I had a nap so I'm game, but I don't think DH will last 15 mins;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.