Commit to get fit and lean for Fri Feb 08th 2008

Good Morning!

I finally went to bed last night early and I am up early to get my workout done. I think I made to much noise in the kitchen though cause I think I heard DS once. Oh man...if he woke up now and reuined my workout I'd be sooooo pissed!x( :)

Today I was planning on a 2 mile run,4DSBC & 4DSKB. Im thinking that if I start in the next 10 mins I could get a 3 mile run instead and maybe even some abs work.

Belinda** Enjoy your workout! I love the GS series.Im not lifting heavy for the next 2 week so I have to put the GS's to one side and when I go back to lifting heavy I am going to to the 4DS for another 2 weeks. I think my arms will be ready for tank top season by the time I am done:)

Must get my workout clothes on and get geared up. I kind of wanted to listen to DD"s Ipod but I don't know if I want to take the chance of waking DS up and go upstairs...prehaps its plugged into the computer for charging????

Lori:)

Good morning Lori,

enjoy your workout today! You are already ready for tank top season! You look amazing!

Belinda

Hey Belinda** Looks like its just you and me still:eek: Where is Ameila today???? Good job on the workout!
I did a 3 mile run,4DSBC and 4DSKB. It was a good workout and Im soon gonna be ready for my breakfast!

Lori
:)

Morning,

How is everyone? Still fighting the flu, but getting a little better each day. I'm hopeful that I'll have this thing kicked by the end of the weekend. We WILL be all getting flu shots next year, huge lesson learned. Luckily, kids are doing great and much better.

Belinda, super job on your workout today!! Any plans for the weekend?

Lori, nice job on your run and 4DS workouts! I agree with Belinda, your arms are in perfect shape for tank top season:)

Well, no major plans for me this weekend except resting and getting over this bug. I also will get my haircut tomorrow afternoon, which will be nice.

Okay, will plan on checking back on Sunday and hopefully pretty well healed up by then.

Have a great day everyone;)

Stacey

Hi everyone. The crud is attacking me again. I mean, it's been there as a small irritant but it's up front again giving me a sore throat and other aggravations. Grrr. TOM is not over yet, either.

At least I got a workout in yesterday. I'm not sure about today since it's another busy one. I have to go to physical therapy this morning while Ewan is at nursery school, then I'm going to squeeze in a grocery run before I pick him up. Otherwise I'll have to take him with me afterward. After school (actually not until 5:30pm) the boys have a dental appointment. That's going to bump into dinner-making time, but we'll figure something out.

Of course, if I get the groceries in the morning, I'll have a nice free time in the afternoon to work out if I'm feeling up to it. It would be just cardio and something low impact. Only trouble is, my knees were hurting last night after doing a fairly low impact workout. x(

BBL for personals--have to run take Ewan to school now.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hi, everyone! I'm checking in early for once. TGIF!!

Belinda, great workout.

Lori, will be interested to hear what you choose. iPods are the best!

Stacy, I'm so sorry you've been hit by the flu. Not good. Glad you have a weekend coming. Yes, next year flu shots for us too, that's for sure!

Lainie, no, no more crud!! You've had more than your share for this season.

Amelia, hope all is well.

I am on Day 5 of my new program and doing great. Haven't weighed in yet today, but down 2.4 lbs as of yesterday. So glad I'm under the supervision of a nutritionist this time. it's going much better.

Yesterday I did a mish mosh of 30 min TM, 20 min LIC cardio and Slim Series abs.

Today I think I will do just treadmill, 60 minutes. Seems to be suiting me well and I have loaded up new tunes on the iPOD.

Here goes - and have a great Friday, everyone!

Cheryl

I second Chery's sentiments, 'TGIF'. It's been a long week.

Today will be yoga day. I am going to get it in right after this, as it's so freakin long!

Belinda-love the GS workouts, they are excellent.

Amelia-where are you?

Lainie-glad you got your workout in. Did you give up anything for Lent this year? I am doing the no shopping per your suggestion. It will be a sacrifice, but very good for me.

Lori-nice workout, again! I had my doubts with the 4DS series, because the cardios are so short, but I wore my HR monitor for the 4DSKB yesterday, and my HR was up there! Plus I burned over 200 cals in just 30 mins, not to shabby, especially when you 'add on' to another workout, that is perfect!

Stacy-good to see you, keep getting healthy.

Cheryl-will be interested in your results. Have you worked with a nutrionist before? Is the program more low carb focused? Please give is a summary!:)

Carrie

Hi again,
Hope you don't mind me checking in, even though I don't have workouts to report:( It really bums me out honestly.

Lainie, so sorry your getting sick again. What is with this year? Seriously, I have never been this sick. I know I've said that a million times, but it is baffling to me. I'm normally quite healthy and only get 1, maybe 2 colds a year. Hope you're feeling up to working out today, if not, get some good rest.

Cheryl, hi! What a great idea to see a nutritionist! Sounds like that is a very smart and healthy way to approach the weight loss for sure. Hope you're workout went well and happy to hear that you are all better now.

Carrie, I still haven't figured out what I'm giving up for Lent, need to do that! I'm thinking chips, as that is my diet downfall. It would really help me to clean up my eating. Hope your yoga was good today and congrats again on finishing the Lean rotation. I saw an infomerical the other day on PX90 and watched a bit of it, looks pretty tough.

Okay, hi to the rest of the gang, time for some tea and rest while Ryan's napping.

Stacey

Hi girls,

Lori** maybe Amelia is sleeping in!Great job on your run and 4DS workouts!

Stacy** I am glad you feeling a little better today!

Laine** nice job on your workout yesterday! I hope you will get your workout in today!

Cheryl** enjoy your run today!

Cherrie** have fun with your yoga today!

BBL!
Belinda

Stacy** YOur not allowed to check in unless you have worked out! Don't you know that already! hehe Hope your back to report something in the next couple of days!

Laine** Sorry to hear your knees are bothering you! I guess the Doc was right. I hate when that happens!:7

Cheryl** So give us more info on this nutrional program! A friend of mine signed back up to ww's and I thought just for fun, Im gonna see what it cost. HA! It won't let me join!:) Says that a person with less then 5 lbs to lose is not allowed! hehe I always wondered if these sites would tell you this or if they just want your money!

Carrie** I really enjoy the 4DS and I thought the samething about the cardios and thats why I never ordered it right away. I waited a while but after hearing about the weight workouts I knew I had to have them. And I was surprised with the cal burn the other day as well. My HRM hasn't been kind to me lately but it gave me a good # the day I did BC. Have fun with your yoga!

Hello again Belinda!:)

Where is Ameila!? She must really be sleeping in! Kristine and Shannon have also gone into hiding! LOL

Hi ladies,

Well, I guess I better come out of hiding before you have me searched for, haha! I slept in today, so I didn't get up until 8:45 so that's why I am a little bit late today ;-) . Plus, Heidi is keeping me busy this morning. She is pushing her high chair all over the place :D .
I will be doing HSC today. I was supposed to have lunch with my girlfriend today, but she is busy working, so I guess I will have lunch by myself.
I have to run a couple of errands this afternoon, so I guess now I don't have to worry about when to get in my workout.

Ok, gotta check on the little one, but I will BBL with personals.

Kristine :)

Hey ladies,

Today's workout will be some kind of cardio, I did something to my back somehow, it doesn't hurt but is numb on one side of my lower back. It's just weird, anyway I don't want to injure it further so I'm going to lay off weights until Monday. I think I am going to do Amy's ASC2, that will be fun:) Oh and my DH & I are talking about maybe possibly starting to try to have a baby. I am totally scared to death but I do want a baby. I think I'm mainly scared of the rare but possible medical complications that can happen during pregnancy, whether it be to the baby or myself. Oh and of course all the stuff pregnancy will do to my body......I know vain vain........stupid selfish vain woman....I just can't help but worry about that. Anyways just wondering if any of you lovely mothers had any comforting advice :)

Belinda - Great job with GS C&T, all those pushups really fry the upper body :)

Lori - Good to hear you got some rest last night. I should get up earlier to workout but it is just so hard to drag my lazy butt out of bed early enough..lol Great job on your workout:)

Stacey - Good to hear that you are feeling a little better. Sending you more get well vibes so you will be completely flu free by the end of the weekend:)

Lainie - Hope you get to feeling better.:)

A big hello to Amelia, Kristine, Cheryl, & Carrie:)

Kristine** Glad to see you came out from in under that rock!:) The babes can keep us pretty busy these days,hey? Rylan is non stop but thankfully he doesn't bother with the steps much anymore. He use always go up or try to go down(which wouldn't have been pleasant) but now he doesn't bother. We do have a gate but I only use it when I have to , I can never figure out how to work that thing. Enjoy your workout today. I did those workouts yesterday! I don't care if I ever see a leg press or pushup again:+

Shannon** Thats great news on the baby front. Ah...you will have nothing to worry about. What will it be like when DH is gone though? Is this normal for him to be gone that long? You may find that a little fustrating unless you have family around. As for the weight gain it will come off if you do the right things. When I got home from the hospital I kept eating crap and couldn't figure out why the scale wasn't moving. I thought b/c I was bf'ing I could eat whatever I wanted...not the case! Have fun trying!
;)

Hey girls,

I got my workout done, ASC2 is a lot of fun. I haven't been doing too much else. I worked in the yard a little and gave our dogs a bath.

Lori - I know that most of the changes in my body will be temporary and that it will all be worth it in the end. I'm going to make sure to search around for an excellent doctor. I will probably go to my regular gyno and get a checkup when my husband gets home. We will talk to her about it and see what she has to say. If I like what her methods and what she has to say we may stick with her...we will just have to see. I have been taking prenatals for about 3 months just in case we decided to try. We had planned on waiting a little longer but I'm 27 and he is 33 and we really just don't have any reason to wait. I think we are both ready. His work schedule will not change but they will let him come home for the birth or any emergencies of course. Our schedules are not likely to change any time soon so even though it may be a little inconvenient for me we still want to do this. I have his family, my dad and stepmother, and if I need my youngest sister to come stay with me for a while she would. Thanks so much for giving me someone to talk to about this. I really appreciate it:) Hope you have a great night:)

Hello to all the rest of the gang:) :)

Just jumping in here--

Shannon-I think that is awesome you are thinking about having a baby!! All your fears are completely normal-everyone feels that way! You will be fine--and you would be really cute preggo:)

Im Here...:)

I didn't have our computer hooked up(because I took the new one back to best buy because it sucked;-)) we purchased a new computer last sunday and its been giving us crap all week so I took it back this morning! And dumb me didn't know how in the world to hook up our old computer so I had to wait until my DH got home then he wanted to go look at a couple of stores for a new computer....and still no luck!

We will venture out tommorrow agian,I hope we find one we like!! Every time we did find one we liked - the store was out of stockx(

ok,so todays workout was PLB and I just didn't feel like doing the floor work so I didn't,LOL! I know...shame on me;-)

so im going to read over todays thread and be right back!

Belinda-I haven't had a chance to preview gs chest and tric yet...I did however preview part of gs legs and it looks like a great big ouchie;-) :eek:! Great job on your workout...my arms are still fried from PUB on wednsday,I don't mind one day DOMS but not all week doms,LOL

Lori-Listen atcha...tank top arms,like you don't already have them :p :D Great workout today,another monster one;-).

Stacey-I hear there are several different kinds of flu bugs going around! Im sorry,I know it really stinks to have one. I went to walmart tonight to pick up some prescriptions and OMG,everybody was coughing and sneezing. It was terrible! I do hope you feel better! And of course we don't mind you checking in...silly;-)Take care of yourself and then worry about the working out part!

Carrie-Great job on your yoga today,how freakin long was it;-)?

Cheryl-Hey stranger ;-) im glad to see you today and YAY on TGIF! Im glad this week is over! and yes,do fill us in on the diet your on...so you spoke to a nutrionist and she/he came up with a eating plan for you?

Lainie-you are having such a hard time getting over your sickness? poor thing,did you ever get your blood done-or test results back? I too have to go grocery shopping in the morning. I don't wanna though x(

Kristine-How do you like HSC? I have that one but haven't previewed it yet! Ive been busy with my TM lately and have been neglecting my cathe workouts,LOL! And I know what you mean about your little one keeping you busy,my son keeps taking his clothes off x( its kinda cold here or i wouldn't care;-)

Shannon-OMG,your thinking about having a baby? Thats wonderful!!:) :)! Im so glad to hear of that! Keep us informed,ok! Hugs to ya,great news! having another baby had crossed my mind but I can't have anymore..it was my decision that i new I would regret one day(tubal ligation)! Oh well,i always say things happen for a reason I have two beautiful children and that is enough for me!

ok,did I miss anybody?LOL I hope not! be back in the morning,promis;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.