Commit to get fit and lean for Fri.15

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! DH and I will stay the weekend with my sisters in Nuernberg. We will be home Sunday! Tonight we will stay with my younger sister and Saturday /Sunday with my older sister! i am really looking forward! I haven't seen them since 4 month!

I called the nurses hotline this morning and she told me to wait until I finshed my meds! If it doesn't get better by Monday I should see a doctor! I really didn't feel like going to see a doctor today! She also said it will take a few weeks for my ears to heal! I will give it time until Monday! LOL!

I woke up at 4 a.m. this morning! I Couldn't sleep! Maybe I shouldn't took a nap yesterday!:mad:

Belinda, I woke up at 4 also - of course, different time zone. Hope the ear does better soon. Is it affecting your balance and workouts? Am sure your sisters are just as excited about you visiting them.

Well, got up to do a workout, but apparently son's friends are sleeping in the den. It is too dark for a run, so I'll have to wait til this evening. Really wanted to do Imax3 - could use a good sweat-inducing, stress-reducing workout. Oh well. Have to do part two of a workshop today. Part one went real well yesterday - great group of people, so am hoping today's half goes at least as well.

Any plans for the weekend?

Cookie

Good morning Cookie,

It;s affecting my balance a little! I woke up with pain in my ears again! I think I will hold of with my workouts until Monday! My sisters are excited about seeing me too! My younger sister is cooking a very nice German meal tonight!
WTG on getting your workout in so early! Sorry, you didn't get enough sleep!

I am going to take a nap now !:p

Good Morning Ladies!

Im soooo sleepy! We didn't get home last night until 11:30, everyone went straight to bed but I also knew that I couldn't get up and workout in the a.m. Sometimes, when I don't get enough sleep, I find day shifts harder then night shifts. On night shifts I always get enough sleep b/c get a little nap at work and then when I go home I sleep until I am ready to get up. But on day shifts, if I don't go to bed till 11 and then up at 5??? Do that 3 times on a weekend and it makes for one lazy Lori!
Its raining here so I am hoping to get a run in tonight...b/c thats all I can do! Im really....really....reallllllllllllly...starting to miss my weights now! And I tell ya, when I get them back, Im gonna be sooo sore!

Belinda** Hope you feel better soon! Sounds like you are gonna have a great weekend with your sisters. How many sisters do you have?

Cookie** When I have peoeple sleepover, I make sure that no one is sleeping in my workout area! hehe! Although...right now, I don't really have a workout area, just my TM!

I will BBL guys. I don't think my boss is around all day today! Yippeeeeeeee!

Lori

Morning girls

I just got through walking the dog now its time for GS C&T...i may do a run interval on the TM too...i just feel like sweating this morning. My diet hasn't been the best this week(not over eating,just not eating clean),the scale is showing a two lb increase but im not really worried about that,probably just water. anyhoot,i will try harder today!

Cookie-Have a good workout this evening! What kind of workshop are you doing?

Belinda-enjoy your time with your sisters,how fun! Your ears are sure enough giving you a hard time:( i guess my ear healing vibes didn't work last week? Oh well,im sending you some hugs anyway

Lori-I forgot to mention that if i do get that job its a 2nd and 3rd shift job so i will be up at night too! Its only part-time though. How did the baby shower go? When will you be able to workout in your basement agian?

hey to everybody that follows!

Ameila** Oh....you get to work night shifts? Welcome to my neck of the woods! hehe! I hear ya on the not eating clean. Actually, I haven't been doing to bad portion wise but the scale isn't moving since it went up about 2 weeks ago! Ugh...summer does as its downfalls and thats social gatherings, drinks and late night picking. When I start training for my race though I am really gonna be good. I want to eat clean and have lots of energy!

Belinda** I haven't been using the nutrtion tracker religiously. I think its a great program though. When things start to settle down I think I will use it more. I only purchases one month to see what it was like.

Cookie** My sister wasn't bothered by the whole baby thing b/c it was kind of there and gone again before she even knew there was 2. It wasn't like there were 2 and one was taken from her.She was just happy to be pregnant. She does have a big belly though!!!

Im making cookies at work and watching the rain come down! I think its going to be a looooong, boring weekend!

Lori

Hi girls,

just a quick check in! I am getting ready to drive to my sisters house!

Amelai** HUGS back to you, girl! You are doing fine! Don't worry! Enjoy your workout!

Lori** I have 3 sister's!:rolleyes: We are all 1 year apart! My youngest sister(she lives in Nuernberg is 44, I am 45, my sister in Colorado is 46 and my oldest sister who also lives in Nuernberg is 47! We are old girls!:eek: My older sister is coming tonight too! We gonna have a lot of fun! My younger and older sister are on my pituretrail!

Have to go!

Hi, everyone! GS Back/Shoulders/Bi's for me this morning. I finished the back/shoulders and am stopping to post before I finish tackling the bi's. Ouch! TOM started this morning too, which didn't help.

Dietwise I had 2 weeks waaaaay off starting with the RT and finishing with last weekend's vacation, but I'm proud to say this week has been crystal clean and i'm actually liking it. Woo hoo! The nutrition software is helping.

Belinda, take care of those ears, girlfriend!!! I'm so glad you're back in Germany with DH. I was feeling your pain!

Amelia, love that Chest/Tri's workout. Enjoy!

Cookie, iMax3??? I don't think I've ever completed that one as written, but I love it in Hardcore extreme (cycles alternated with cycles from Low Max) or as a cardio only premix. All 10 of those high impact blasts in one workout seems to be too much for this 49 year old, darn it. Love the creative cardio tho.

Lori, yep, I bet you're really missing your weights. Glad you're back to routine and in some ways also glad to see Fall approaching.

My daughter's Jr. year of HS starts next Monday. We have her all set and I finally hemmed up her 2 pairs of new school jeans yesterday afternoon. Whew!

Well, back to face the bi's and then off to work. It's been an incredibly good week at work I'm happy to say.

BBL!
Cheryl

MMMMM...did somebody say COOKIES:eek:

So,im done with my workout...did the dog walk and GS C&T timesaver. Felt good to get it over with,LOL

Cheryl-high fives on the clean eating! Looks like there are alot of us doing Gs series this week!

Lori-When is your next race? your on a roll girl....good for you!

Hey to Belinda,Iris,Trish and Cookie! did i miss anybody? Everybody have a good day!

Cheryl, I'm hanging my head 'cause I didn't get in the whole IMAX 3 workout. Ended up just squeezing in the blast premix. That alone was tough! Just didn't have time to do the whole thing.

Gee, guess I'm the old lady here - 51! But I'll admit I don't like to think of myself as old. Not sure if it is vanity or fear of giving in to it...

Belinda, wow, it must be wonderful to have sisters with whom you are so close. Four of you a year apart - I can't imagine what getting ready in the morning was like when you were all teenagers! Any brothers?

Amelia, I do staff development with teachers. Today and yesterday was a multidistrict training on mentoring, and it was a great group. It went well, lots of discussion,learning, and laughing. I have four different trainings next week, so this weekend I'll have to finish up all the preparation work. I finished my staff of Janet Evanovich and now have back to professional reading. That should help with my lack of sleep problem.

Lori, I couldn't do those hours, but good for you for being able to. I really can't even imagine how bad my sleeping would be if it was not in a somewhat regular cycle. Glad your sister is doing well.

Well, the visitors and their dogs have left, and my husband is coming home tonight from a trip, so life should hopefully be more settled tomorrow. Think I'm going to do the August rotation. Anyone else doing it?

Hey Iris, hope all is well.

Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.