Commit to get fit and lean for Frday 26

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

So what did Santa bring you yesterday?:D I am glad Christmas is over, lol:D

Yesterday I ended up doing 4DS cardio + MM abs! Today I will do GS shoulders + Biceps. Maybe I will get BM2 Cardio Blast premix in today too:eek: Tomorrw we are going snowboarding tomorrow, not sure if I get my cardo in!

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Good Morning!

I am having everyone over for Brunch today. I've made about 4 dishes so far...should be yummy and very high in cals:rolleyes::) So I am up early to get a 6 mile run in before everyone starts showing up:) I should be finished by 8 and I think that will give me plenty of time to get my workout in, showered and things in the oven. Now....if only my mom would stay out from in under my feet when I am cooking! She will be pasing around saying "what do you want me to do?" "what do you want me to do?" what do you want me to do?" :) Dishes! Thats what you can do...the Dishes!!:eek: Seriously, I have a method going on here and when I have people in my way and throwing me from my plans, I get over whelmed. Im hoping to have everything way under control before people start showing up and asking "what can I do"? Stay out of my way until I am done...thats what you can do...Oh and the DISHES!:eek: What a B****?;)

I didn't over eat yesterday, thankgoodness. Its sad to sad, but I have been so busy lately that food isn't my #1 priority and then when I eat to much my stomach hurts. I sat down yesterday for our big turkey supper and kind of picked at it, I really didn't have much interest. Now, todays brunch is a different thing cause I will be starving after my run:) Tonight we are suppose to be going to my inlaws and I think I would just sooner stay home, to much!

Belinda** Christmas comes and goes to fast! I wasn't in the mood at all this year! Im chaulking it up to the fact that it only seems like christmas was a month ago!:eek:

Hope everyone as a good day. I may be back later on...if not...chat with you all in the morning!

Lori:)

Good Mornin girls

Yesterday i ended up doing a UB treadmill circuit(cardio for five minutes,then UB for five minutes) there were also some squates and lunges thrown in there.

Im throwing all the candy out today....we went over to my BIL's yesterday and they sent home all this chocolate dipped stuff...well DH doesn't know it yet but it will be in the garbage by the end of the day.

Today is a step workout or maybe a very long dog walk...not sure. it will be cardio for sure and maybe some abb work.

bbl

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout...did thirty minutes on the TM. did a run interval.

have a great day!:)

Merry Day After Christmas or Boxing Day to Lori!

Belinda, snowboarding sounds like fun! I'm sure that's cardio. Just thinking about it, gets my heart racing.

Amelia, glad you got your hrm. Know you wanted one. Did you use it for your run today?

Lori, lol at you and your mother. Mine is the same way. I keep reminding myself not to act like her in a few more years.

Took yesterday as a rest day. Today was shoulders, Providence KB workout, and 4ds KB. Sounds like STS is coming soon!

Hi, everyone! 4DS LIS plus shoulders today for me.

Officially ended ALL Holiday candy/treats/breads/sugar for the next 28 days... this should do it! So happy to get to this milestone and I'm ready to move on to a great 2009. How about all of you?

Belinda, did you snowboard?

Cookie, great workout today.

Lori, did you get in the 6 mile run? Or is that tomorrow morning?

Amelia, glad you got in that TM workout. Always a good choice.

Let's all make it a great weekend, okay?

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.