Commit to get fit and lean for April 7, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I couldn’t take it anymore and I saw an ENT doctor yesterday. I have sinusitis, which is blocking my nasal passage. The ENT doctor took an allergy test (good news, I have No allergies!), he also did an ultrasound and more x-rays. He had to go in with a very long needle and poke a whole through the cavity itself. It was awful and painful; I thought he was going to flush the cavity. I was shaking when he broke the bone in my nose! DH watched, he said he had to look away, lol. My eyes started watering and a stream of blood and huge mucus came out. I am still very stuffed up and still bleeding. I have never had an infection like this before. I ask the doctor what caused it, he thinks from a lot of sinus infections or an infected tooth. I had a lot of sinus infections lately. My throat is hurting on top. I hope this clears up, I truly miss my workouts. I am so concered with my STS 6 month rotation, I don't want to start it all over again.

Thanks for all your concern and get well wishes. You girls are the best!

Have a great day!

Morning

Belinda- I cringed when i read your post...he had to break a bone in your nose? OMG:confused: he would have to knock me out beforehand:confused:. My hats off to you for going through something like that without passing out:confused::). I hope it clears up for you soon,my goodness...HUGS to ya! I hope you plan on taking a rest day today?

Well,my cold has moved to my chest:rolleyes: i don't have insurance,so i refuse to go to the doctors...my mom has some antibiotics she going to give me this afternoon. I would go to my doctors(where i work at) but i really don't feel like dragging my DS with me up there. Besides,im not crazy about the one who is working this week(my favorite one,DR Pag, is on vacation this week;))

anyhoot,im not going to let it stop me from my workout;). I haven't decided yet what im doing..bbl to report it. I know im doing a CC and a weight workout.

Good morning girls,

Wishing you all better today! I'm going to go to the gym and do a kickbox class (MMA). Then I'm off to work.

Belinda - I feel so bad for you. You poor thing, don't worry about the workouts just jump right back in when you're feeling up to it. You're in really good shape and will bounce back, so just rest up you deserve it:)

Amelia - I hope you feel better too. I'm afraid I'm going to catch all these cyber bugs:eek: Enjoy your workout if you decide to do it.

Lori - I wanted to mention to drink extra water when you are in FL. Between the heat and the food seems so salty to me. One time I was so bloated, not good when your in a bathing suit everyday:confused:

Hi to all who follows and have a healthy day:)

Hey Girls,

I am later getting here today. As soon as I woke up I put a color in my hair. Then my SIL came for visit. Then I put highlights in my hair, made DD's lunch and now I am going to start packing:)

Guess what? I bit the built and made a apt to have my tooth pulled today:confused: Its starting to act up again so it made my descision super easy. The only problem is, he is really busy so I have to go at 4:30, be frozen and then I may have to wait a couple of hours before he can pull it:mad: Oh well! Thats all I can do about that.

I did my run last night. I did another 6 miles. I will do another run tonight and UB.

Belinda** So sorry you had to go through that! Sounds awful!!! Hopefully your problem is solved!!!!!! It makes me feel a little better about having a tooth pulled:)It can't be any worse then what you went through yesterday!

Ameila** You don't have any insurance? So what would happen if someone got really sick? Im not sure how it works in the U.S. Im just happy I live where I do;) We have insurance for our trip but DS is covered for pneumonia~!

Deb**Hope you are having good workout!!!Thanks for the tip! I don't think we will do ALOT of eating out b/c we are living in a house.It will only be on the days when we go site seeing. DH can't wait to eat at Red Lobster.

BBL!
Lori:)

I finished my workout! Did a thirty minute run(my mp3player was dead:rolleyes: so no cardio coach) then i did 4DS all upper body premix. I burned 730 calories in an hour and a half. Felt good to finally get in a good workout. I guess i dont' have a chest cold...it didn't bother me during my run,i feel good right now. Im just coughing up junk now(sorry if your eating)its not a bad cough either.

Belinda-Sending you more hugs.

Debbie-enjoy your kickbox class today,sounds like fun!

Lori-glad to hear you getting that tooth pulled. Great job with all the night workouts! About the insurance, my kids have insurance through the state, but DH and I will be getting insurance through his job after his 90 probation period. I put highlights in my hair about two weeks ago...it lighten it up a bit,im sure they will really show when i start going to the tanning bed, that is if i ever go:rolleyes:

Hey to everybody:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.