Commit to get Fit and Lean april 30

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!

Im waiting on the coffee! Todays workout is a 30min TM,then UB/PH! I can't wait to get it over with!

bbl

Good Morning:)

It seems as if my SIL as fixed our computer! What a wiz she is!:) And saved me some $ to!

I thought it was suppose to be sunny today and you never know, it may clear up and if it does todays workout will be abs and a long run.
I am back to work tonight as well...two night shifts and then I am off for the weekend. Actually, I have to go back Sun morning and work for some one but she is working my Tues so I will have Tues,Wed,Thurs and most of Fri off next week!:)

Ameila** Enjoy your workout and coffee!:9

BBL!
Lori:)

Good mornig girls,

Today I will do legs! I am thinking Leaner legs! Not sure if I have everything I need for that? My old BB goes only up to 65 pounds!

Amelia** how are you feeling this morning? Have fun on the TM!

Lori** glad your PC is fixed! Enjoy your long run today!

BBL for personals I promise!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hey girls,just popping in while my breakfast digest.

Lori-What does your SIL do for a living? Is it computeres?

Belinda-How heavy are you lifting on legs now! im finding that i like a light weight and more reps better than lifting heavy,lately ive been doing PH and GS...Im feeling good,thanks for asking:)

Amelia, I am doing mostly BFL style LB workouts! I go up 90 pounds with the BB! On the BF I go up even higher! I use all the rods for leg presses and my leg workout! I do see nice muscle definition in my legs since I go heavy! My legs starting to look really nice! I can see muscles in my legs!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

BELINDA,YOU GO GIRL..WOW 90lbs Thats Awesome!

I forgot to mention my docs appt. yesterday...this is a copy and paste from one of my other checkins...

My docs appt went well,i talked to him about my little dramatic episodes that i was having(don't think i told you girls about them? just would have emotional meltdowns every couple of weeks,not normal for me...had sad feeling too )anyways,i kinda figured it was a touch of depression so he gave me a months worth of an antidepressant,Lexapro and then i would have to go see him in another month. All of these weird feelings started about 3mnths ago when my DH started his new job/new hours. Oh,and he gave me a strep throat test and it was negitive and said for me to take clariton or another OTC antihistamine. I will also start a diet program with him after i get my moods/mind right. He wants to work on one problem at a time,LOL...it seems i have multiple problems LOL

I wasn't going to mention this as i feel i have whinned enough about my problems! Im not really sure i want to take an antidepressant but if it will make me feel better im willing to give it a try. And i did alot of research on it last night and seems to be pretty safe?

Amelia- I am so glad that you are feeling better! I hear you about the multiple issues! My doc started me on Prozac a year ago and I am a MUCH happier person for it! I'm also MUCH easier to live with! My depression wasn't coming out in crying jags or emotional meltdowns, but in anger. Just looking at DH, I was totally pissed off!!!

Cheryl- How the MIL??????

Belinda- You go, girl!!! I hope you enjoy your workout!

Today is UB weights, although I have decided what yet....that seems to be a theme for me. I never know what, exactly until I sit in front of the DVD cabinet.

Lori- What's up, today, girl???

Thanks Amy, i hope this lexapro helps me soon.

done with my workout,feels great! I did PUB UB and abb first then I did a my PW. I had a nice sweat fest}( Everybody have a good day:)

Hi, everyone! I'm good! I was dragging this morning - running partner cancelled, and I took the chance to crawl back in bed, get back up at the very last minute, and did just 45 min. on the TM. Shameful.

But it's been a good day and I got most of my invoices done at the office, hallelujah. I think I'm caught back up from all that travel time at last. Life is good.

Amelia, I hope the Lexipro does the trick for you, sweetie!! Hang in there!!! Glad you're through with the PUB/abs. Good job.

Lori, glad your sis fixed the computer. Hoorah.

Belinda, wow, that's a lot of weight for LL. Congrats to you if you made it.

More tomorrow. I better do some weights!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.