Commit to get Fit and Lean april 28

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!

Man,did anybody elses weekend just seem to fly by like mine? It wasn't a very good one except the fact that my DN was born! I woke up sick on saturday and my DH was sick yesterday with a stomach virus,poor thing,hardly ate anything! Im sure i will get it and the rest of us! My son had it all last week,vomiting and diarrheax( Reguardless i can't go around my new niece until all this sickness is gonex( i haven't seen her since early friday morningx:)-(

Ive still got some what of a sore throat but i will workout today! Im thinking PH then a 30min walk on the TM. I did end up doing a 30min PW on the TM yesterday with some abb work,it felt great too!

My eating has been terrible since thursday so today is a BIG back on track day for me! Saturday wasn't bad,except for a brownie but yesterday started off ok with breakfast but it was my wedding anniversary so i just had to celebrate with some food. Ate some mexican food for supper(ordered it and picked it up since DH couldn't eat anything:-()

I ordered some protein powder so it should be here on wednesday,and i yesterday i purchased two protein bars(myoplex)for today and tommorrow! I plan on going back to my macros today(30/30/40) i figured it to be about 40gms of healthy fat, 100-105gms of carbs and 125gms of protein. so i will stick with this for four weeks with my free day still on saturday,and see my results. I found this out by putting my foods in fitday for a week and this is what i came up with for an average. so no more fit day,yay! took up too much time!

ok,enough babbling i will BBL!

Good morning girls,

Sorry, for not being on line much at all yesterday! Alesia had a reaction from medication (for her back/ muscle) Saturday and mostly Sunday! I had an exciting Sunday! No workout yesterday! I hope I will get my cardio in today! I do have DOMS in my butt form PS! The floor work is a killer!

I need more coffee! BBL!
Belinda

Hey girls,sorry for the quick post but im dripping wet with sweat and i haves running around town to do this morning! I ended up doing a 30min PWon the TM,then PH LB and I added in leg presses from GS legs,and the ankle weight work from B&Gs and the strecth from B&G's as well!

Belinda-I hope your DD is doing better today!

bbl

Wow,Belinda-i think this is the shortest i have ever seen this thread:eek: I wonder why your not getting doms from the BF? Are you lifting heavier?(im sure youve thought of that!) Hey,maybe ask Debbie about it(fitnessfreak)

ok,everybody have a good night!

Hi Amelia!

I know the thread is getting shorter and shorter! I have been cleaning out my DS room today! It look really nice again! Windows and all! As for the lifting, I lift a lot heavier on the BF than free weights! I lift like 15 pounds more for Bi! I couldn't lift that much with DB! LOL! I got nice DOMS from PS floorwork in my Butt! I couldn't walk yesterday! LOL! What are you up too?

Belinda

Hi ladies,

Sorry, it's always hard for me to check in on the weekend, just too busy!

Here are my workouts:

Sat - LIS
Sun - off
Mon - step portion from MIC

Wow, yes, our thread is getting smaller and smaller and Lori didn't check in at all today. I sure hope that our thread won't totally go away.

Belinda - I haven't done PS in quite a while, maybe I need to pull it out again.

Amelia - Sorry to hear that everyone in your house is/was sick! I sure hope that you don't get the stomach bug, that is no fun!

Ok, gotta get the little one to bed.

I'll be back tomorrow
Kristine :)

Sorry I wasn’t able to get here the past few days. Went to visit my youngest son at his fraternity this weekend and then had a chicken bbq yesterday. For workouts got in 4DS total body and 6.5 run/walk. Today was KPC – I love that workout. Got new sneakers and am looking forward to breaking them in tomorrow.

Amelia, your niece is beautiful. Her happy smile must come from your side. You come across the miles as a caring, compassionate person. You should be extremely proud of your success in weight loss. It is impressive.

Belinda, hope your daughter is doing better now. That must have been scary.

Kristine, glad you had such a busy weekend. They’re fun, but sometimes it makes it hard to for me to catch up during the week. How are they for you?

Hi, everyone!

Crazy day today. MIS last night (at last) and rest day today, as I had to get to the hospital at 7:30 this morning to get blood drawn for the last step in this fitness study I was in. Uggh. It was a month ago I was in that testing, but have literally not had a day since then until today I could get that done, with all the travel, meetings, etc. Now it's done.

Cardio tomorrow morning. haven't decided what.

Amelia, happy anniversary!!!!

Belinda, glad Alesia is okay!

Kristine, good workouts. Nice choice on that step portion of MIC - I particularly like that one.

Okay, off to bed early tonight. I'm exhausted!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.