Commit to get fit and lean for April 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

The sun is out, I feel like going for a nice run:p Altough it's my rest day? I should give my legs a break, we will see;)

Happy weekend, everyone!

Good Morning Ladies.

Today will be a run and a good stretch! Work went smooooth last night. My co-worker ended up getting fired and banned. :confused: She brought it on herself, a very small part of me feels bad, and the rest of me doesn't. :eek: DG went to Florida ( I found out from my ex of all people. LOL) . Sometimes I don't like that everyone knows everyone over there. :rolleyes: I have the entire day off! I"m going to get laundry done, marketing done, and take my time doing it! I originally had plans with my mother, and she cancelled because of Nascar!! Seriously? I was on the phone the other day with her, and I'm like " You can't be for real, canceling plans with MOI?"...... Apparently Talladega is more interesting! However, I will go down for a cup of coffee later.

Belinda- Yeah about dating, I think with all the deadlifts, chin-ups, prone back extenstions, core work, etc., it aided in my newly grown backbone!! ;) I'm glad to see you have some nice weather!! (Of course it had to fall on your rest day, right? ) lol So how's the rotation going?

Deb- I always say the same thing, how two people can love each other, have children,and it ends up all messed up, like the two people wish they never knew each other. It just makes no sense to me. How was your reunion? Is your stomach feeling better?

Cookie- LOL @ my fab life....yeah right! Of course you didn't get a lot of sympathy from your doctor about not being able to work out.......I think they consider it "extracurricular", and to us, it's an everyday healthy lifestyle/routine! You'd think they would be concerned that we can't make our bodies stronger because of injury..........

Ok so I might run, I might not now.......I'm not a fan of working out the 2 days when TOM won't get outta my face, I might take a rest day altogether...lol I might just do some light yoga....I don't know....:confused: BBL

Morning

Im not sure what im doing today, may take another rest day. I'm really trying to focus on my diet right now. I haven't worked out since Friday...just have no motivation,guess the job loss has still got me down. I don't want to come on here and whine about it anymore.:confused:

We had some really bad storms come through here yesterday. I was up until 2:30 watching the news..all the bad storms were north of us,thank goodness...i hope no one was hurt.

Were going to Niece's b-day party this evening. She is 2 (terrible 2's,LOL) I will have to avoid all the goodies there. There grilling out chicken breast so at least i know i can eat that. And absolutely no cake for me!!!

I will try and check in with more workouts soon:) Hugs to everyone!

Evening!
Finally feel like I can check in - since I walked a lot today. About 7 miles this morning and another 3+ this evening. It would have been two weeks otherwise since I've worked out, and I can't remember going that long. Honestly, I feel like I'm inflating or something without exercising. Plus, as my dd says when I don't get it in, someone may suffer consequences - meaning a coworker of mine.
Belinda, glad you had some spring-like weather. Hope now it doesn't bother your sinuses. I miss those HIIT workouts, and love, love, love jumping up and off the step, but have to use my arms so that's on hold. When is your trip to the US?
Amelia, you have the right to be down after those idiots did not appreciate you. We'll listen. I got my food journal out and am going to start again (!) tomorrow with it. Let's hold each other to it, okay? Was this your sister's baby? Has it been two years already?
Lori, running 20k today? or only 19? Oh, wait, are you having one of those headaches from last evening?
Iris, like that backbone and development! Good for you. LOL at your mother. At least your mother had NASCAR, mine usually has a church function. On the radio yesterday, this sports guys was talking about material in his memoir, and his mother told him at age 8, Buster you have great potential to be boring. So I guess it could be worse.
Helene, still on the weekend away? Hope it is fabulous. Oh yeah, that dr did not understand at all! Does that mean you pick up more hrs at work?
Deb, is your stomach okay? It would be so terrible if you did get the bug at the reunion. Think it will be orthoscopic surgery, so recovery should only be a couple of weeks. It is waiting to go thru all the protocals that takes forever, mri, appt, shot, then surgery. I've suffered with a sore shoulder for yrs, and not is just worse, but I'm ready to give up and have the surgery tomorrow. Gosh, you would laugh if you ever saw the lame wave I gave today. My arm doesn't go above waist height, nor does it really turn. Yep, major dorkdom.
Trish, are you recovering from work and your Saturday work - running around? How are you liking the rotation?
Well, I did a lot of walking today. Definitely not the same as a Cathe workout! Gonna have to be much more careful of what I eat since I'm not burning off cals as usual. Off to watch the Blind Side.
Cookie

Good evening

I never got that run in:eek: After I came home from a little shopping, my upstairs neighbor told me they having a BBQ around 3 PM and ask me to join them, which I did:p I had so much fun. Didn't get in until 9 PM. I brought Talapia for me and a big bowl of nice Boston/tomatoes/fata chesse salad, made my own dressing. My eating was really good:eek:

DH is on his way home, he sould be here any time soon;)

Heidi, my goodness! You walked a lot today;) That's fantastic! Good luck with your surgery tomorrow. Keep us posted! Sending you lots of quick healing vibs!

Amelia, it isn't worth it to get yourself down like this for a job;) Take it as a learning experiance and move on! Hang in there! Hope you had fun at the b-party.

Iris, how did your run go? At least you got your run in;)

Lori, how did your run go?

Debbie, hope you are not getting sick!

Helene, hope you having fun on your vacation.

Trish, hope you had fun this weekend! It's your last week of Debbie's rotation?

Have a great evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.