Commit to get fit and lean for April 18, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

My days is already starting great. FB sent me an email, saying they suspended my FB account for security puroseses, I alread changed my password. WTH? This is a pain my my neck:mad: I lost my hotmail account and FB account. Awww... I need a stress break!

I will try to came back later with personals. Maybe I should go for a run today? I need it! BBL!

Good Morning!:)

Set my alarm for 6 to get up for my flight and its diverted. We have had nothing but fog and rain all weekend. I went back to bed but all I did was lay there. I thought I was tired but I guess not. Now I can workout! Yippee!:p Its to wet to run outside so Im guessing the TM it is. I am just not sure what yet.

Belinda** Ah....your day will get better I can feel it!:) You can just set up new accounts so that will give you something to do today:p Then you can spend some time uploading new pics on FB. Enjoy your workout, I know what its like to feel like you need to run,run,run!

I checked in late last night and caught up on personals then. I should be able to check in from work today!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today will be a run, abs, and stretch. Then laundry, studying, maybe the market. It is my last day off before the exam. I need to get it all in....:confused:
Work went super, super smooth. I have a feeling my co-worker might get fired................ DG stopped in, he came somewhat close to the bar and looked around, but it was so busy then I'm guessing he decided to just leave....didnt' see him again the rest of the day. Which is FINE.

Belinda- What Lori said. Wow! I can't believe your DH isn't coming home until next week! Does this have anything to do with that KLM thing? Didnt' they suspend flights or something? Sheeeeesh, I should have read it so I could know what I'm talking about. :eek:

Amelia- Hope you had fun with LIC! That's one workout I enjoy the music all the way through. I'm glad your nerves are calming down with your new job. Sometimes it's almost as bad as the interview...lol And no I dont' bring out the best in DG, it's just that if something happens, you'll know whether he cares or not, even if he does only show it for 5 seconds. He's still a jerk...LOL

Lori- That's good you didnt' have to go in early! Have a great workout ;) So when does spring start for you? And let me tell you, I couldnt' MAKE these stories up. :confused: I wish they didn't happen, trust me! I need to get OUT....the plan is to (as soon as I get these certifications), look for a new part time bartending job and for a PT job somewhere, or look for another full time job and work on other certifications. Either way, I'm out of where I am now.

Deb- Yikes! I'd go nuts without electricity! lmao @ the dog being stuck under the bed. :eek: You definitely had your share of drama.......that definitely rates! ;) Did you get B&G in?

Helene- Hope you are enjoying spending time with your parents!! Guess what I got in the mail yesterday??? I'll just give you a clue, ok? It starts with Bee and ends with Pollen. :p

Ok BBL

Hey Girls!

Ahhhhh, its nice to be able to check in from work again. Its so nice and quiet here now, no one is around. That may not last long but all in all the day should be a quiet one.

I am going to park my butt soon and look through some stuff I did to make sure I didn't make any mistakes.

I had a good workout earlier. I did BM2 abs, 4DS tris/bics/shoul and I ended up going outside for a 9.5 k run. I started to drag near the end though. The coffee I drank earlier was burning my stomach! I hate when that happens.

Iris** Glad to hear you had a nice night. I wouldn't want a repeat of what happened the night before. DG doesn't give up does he? Was he a regular before you starting see him? Im guessing that this is where you met him?

Alright....I am going to stop talking about this now. I think our trip south is non existent. I think I am o.k with it now though. Its either tuck the money away or spend it and I kinda like the fact of moving the our trip money to a seperate bank acct where it can't dwindle away...which we have a habit of doing. If we were to take the kids with us we would have to put alteast another $1000 on the cc and do I really want to do that? Not really!:eek: All the trips from this airport are sold out and I don't want to leave from another airport and have to add 2 days on to the trip.

So thats it...I will shut up starting.....NOW!

Lori:)

Morning Girls,

I saw all of your birthday wishes from yesterday...they were a day early! Heehee, but thanks just the same!! So far my bday is off to a good start...Raspberry Mousse cake for breakfast! Oy! My girls couldn't wait so we had cake in the morning. Cheat meal accomplished! DH gave me the best gift...his closet! YESSSSSSS!! I don't know what he's going to do with his stuff but I'm so excited! Later today I will get my wo in - D39, Legs.

Belinda - I hate to hear about all of your internet problems. I'm always nervous that someone is going to get my pwd because I use the same one for EVERYTHING and once they have it, they will have access to everything. I hope it's resolved soon and DH will be able to come home and then gets stuck in Germany:D

Lori - I know how you feel about leaving the kids while on vacation. The girls never spend more than one night away at my MILs. I think I'd be a nervous wreck if it were for a whole week. Hope you're enjoying the quiet.

Iris - Man, your life is so exciting..never a dull moment! LOL!! Remind me which certification you're going for again. Do you think you will start out at a gym or try to pick up clients on your own? Like I said, your life is so exciting!!

Amelia - Hey there! Nice job on LIC yesterday. It's been so long since I've done any of Cathe's step, I really miss it. I've been thinking about doing a little for my cardio this week instead of the elliptical. LIC would be a good choice;) ^5 on the compliment. Doesn't it feel nice when someone acknowledges all of your hard work??;)

Deb - Have room for two cats?? Just kidding. I hope all of the dogs are getting along with each other. No electricity is a pain. Did you get it all worked out? I've been missing those 70 degree days, but I guess the 50/60s is what we should have right now:confused:

Helene - Enjoy your time with your parents and be sure to get some naps in;)

Cookie - Hope all is well!

BBL to report my wo.

Hi girls,

I was so bad yesterday with sweets, you would have thought it was my birthday:confused: My next door neighbor and her DD's are the best bakers. I think they should open a business the cupcakes were almost to pretty to eat. I ended up falling asleep after the party and then my neighbors called and wanted to go out to dinner. So no workout yesterday:(

I hope to get in B&G and take the dog for a walk.

Belinda - It must be so frustrating to deal with the hacking:( I hope your workout makes you feel better.

Lori - So your all caught up at work. Great workout!

Iris - Why do you think your co-worker might get fired? Can you study at work if it's slow?

Trish - So does that mean your 2 years older:eek: Great way to start the day. I'm sure you'll have no trouble filling his closet:) B-12 shot is usually given to give you energy.

Helene - Enjoy your time with your parents.

Hi Amelia & Cookie

Have a great day:)

:mad: I just lost my post.

I'll have to BBL....

Note to self...... click on submit button...

Trish: Super happy Bday! What do you mean nap?! That's a waste of precious time when I've got help watching the kids!

OK, BBL when I'm in a better mood to post again. Did BM2 scrambled eggs this morning (720 cals :eek:) and the back is fine so far.

Decided to lurk for a second.....which seems to be a good time, because it gives me second to LOLOL@ Helene for losing her post....:p Hysterical........ I get so much satisfaction out of knowing I'm not the only one!!! :eek:

Good Evening Ladies

Checking in with a run on the treadmill, Pilates Abs, and Stretch Max 1. Good workout today. I find I'm not as tired this Meso as I was last Meso?? :confused: I dont' feel that burnout like I did last time. I can't believe I'm only a week and a half away from finishing Meso 2. Went to Barnes and Nobles to study this afternoon and treat myself to a Caramel Frappucino. :) Then went to the market, and now will study a little bit more and do some yoga tonight.

Belinda- I've now discovered it's the volcano's fault all the flights are cancelled. :confused: So sorry to hear that!

Lori- You have every right to keep talking about the vacation you want to go on! Sometimes this is the only avenue to vent! So if you want to talk about it for the next year straight, I say go for it! And yes, I've known DG for 4 1/2 years....if you can believe....lol

Trish- How is your day going??? I hope you had a happy one! LOL @ my life being exciting...it's not a GOOD exciting. To me, going to the Book store today was exciting.....I feel like I was let out of my cage. :confused: I plan on checking out the gym situation and getting started there, definitely. I don't have the space or equipment to train out of my home (yet).

Deb- Hope you got your workout in today! Yeah I study at work if it's slow, especially at night, never during the day. And my co-worker might get the boot for fighting with a customer...I'm hoping.

Helene- It's taking you awhile to get over the pissiness of losing your post....LOL So how long are your parents staying? Nice workout today!! Holy moly @ the cal burn! So.....May 7th for dinner and big ass glasses of wine? Hehe....any ideas on where to go this time?

Goodnight Ladies...chat in the morning.

Anyone still up?
Finally checking in after being sick for days.
Belinda, I have to go back and read posts - is your dh trapped with the planes not flying? I have such a hard time remember all the different passwords to accounts. They are aggravating. Hope it works out soon.
Amelia, a new job?!!! Congrats! Now, what else have I missed?
Lori, aww, that's not right that you're not going on vaca. How can I live vicariously thru you going on one if you're not? Has the ash affected flights with you?
Iris, best of luck tomorrow on the test. Hope you get a good night's sleep.
Helene, I hate losing posts. Sorry it happened to you. BM2 scrambled eggs is tuff stuff. Glad your back is okay.
Trish, Happy Birthday!!!! Like how you started the day celebrating, and your dh is awesome! What a great guy. Now, does that give you enough room, or do you still need more?
Deb, isn't it wonderful to have a neighbor who shares! How was dinner?
Well, today's the first real day I tried doing anything and yoga seemed to help. Hoping to do SJP/SB premix tomorrow morning.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.