Commit to get fit and lean for April 10, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am up since 3:30 a.m:mad: My nose unblocked for about 5min., hope this means it's getting better:) Do I miss working out:(

What are your plans for Easter? I will be alone, DH is flying to the states.
Good news, I lost some weight this week! I wasn't hungry, I couldn't and still can't taste anything!

Have a great one!

Last edited:
Good morning girls,

I'm going to a boot camp class today. I'm also having my Mom and brother over for Easter. I need to run to the store for some last minute things (4th time this week:rolleyes:).

Belinda - I hope things are turning around. Hey, at least you lost some weight during your rest time:) Will you visit friends or sisters for Easter?

BBL, Hi to everyone:)

Hey Girls!

I didn't get home from work until 8 today! I had a flight last night that stayed over night and they wanted to leave at 8 in the morning. I called one girl but she never called me back (she hasn't worked in a month!):mad: and the other girl would have came it but she was coming in at 9 anyway but it was going to be to early to get her kids up and ship them out. So I decided to stay:rolleyes:. Really it was no different then the night shifts we use to work before. Plus,I will get a extra 8 hours pay and its a hoilday! hehe!

DS and I went outside for a run yesterday!:) It was sooo nice out. He fell asleep of course,which is nice. Atleast I know what to expect this yr again.

Im not sure what todays workout is going to be. A leg workout is looking more and more impossible. We are trying to decide if we are going into the city today or tomorrow. I guess we will decide shortly.

Belinda** I hope you are on the mend. You will probably see a big difference in your strength when you start working out again. I could barely do a pushup after DS was released from the hospital:confused: but I was also very tired and that probably had a loto do with it.

Deb** Enjoy your workout! And enjoy your company:) My MIL is cooking tonight so if we stay thats what we will be doing.

I will bbl! I will probably head outside for another run, its pretty nice out.

Lori:)

Morning

Today is my rest day. Im getting nervous about my race...i just don't want to come in last,but then i think"so what if I do,im in a 5K " i could of never ran in a 5k race four years ago,i could barely go up a flight of stairs 4yrs ago:confused: This is a huge accomplishment for me:) Im debating on bringing my mp3 player

Belinda-were going to my MIL's house to hide eggs for the kids. Im sorry your still suffering from your stomped up nose:(

Debbie-Have fun with your class today...how long have you been going to your gym? I think i will start going in august,after the new school year has started. Maybe i will have better luck with my weightloss then.

Lori-Have a safe trip! Will you be able to check-in in florida? If not...will miss you...

Hey to Trish,Cookie and Kristine!

Hi girls,

Boot camp class was good but now I need a nap. We brought my in-laws dog back today, she was getting so attached to me. When we were leaving she wanted to go home with us. My husband thinks the dog thinks she's our dog. I feel bad, I don't think there much action going on at their house;) LOL

I took my son to the bank to get an ATM card. He couldn't get one before he's 18 yrs. old. WTH is it about turning 18 yrs. old and getting too much freedom before they are even mature. They told me at the bank, he has to learn the hard way:(

Belinda - You probably have no appetite for food:(

Lori - How far are you from the city? I remember you saying you live in a small town. You probably only have 1 food store. You'll be shocked in Florida, even the small towns have a food store every other block. Have a good time and safe trip:)

Amelia - I started going to the gym when my boys were around 2 or 3 yrs. old (about 16 yrs. ago). I didn't work at the time and wanted adults to talk to. Bring your MP3 player you will not regret it. Don't worry about the race, you will do great:) Can't wait to hear how you liked it! Good Luck too!

Have a nice weekend!

Happy Spring!
Sorry I've been MIA - life has been uberbusy (in honor of Belinda), but I just read thru the past few days of posts.
Belinda, did they fix a deviated septum? That's what it sounds like. It was the worst surgery I ever had, and wouldn't have gone thru it if I knew how painful it would be. The plugs stop the mucus from draining, and when you're already suffering it just makes it so much worse. I had them in for a week before they were removed and can't tell you how sick I was during that time. Plus, after surgery you think you would be better. Not! Glad they're out and you're able to breathe. I agree with Deb's advice: skip the dairy products for a while. Hope you're resting.
Amelia, 104 now?!! That's awesome. When is the race? Don't worry about where you place. It is so much fun to be in one, that you'll get caught up in the group comraderie. Check to see if you can bring your MP3. Some races don't allow them. Does your hub know you're spending so much time with Sean?
Deb, boy you must have energy to match Lori! Those wos you're doing are awesome. Makes me feel tired. Thanks for the offer - I'd love to share the room with you.
Lori, have you left for FL already? Hope you have a wonderful relaxing time. You deserve it after the ordeal with the baby.
Did Disc 20 legs and am still feeling it in the glutes! Someone dropped something and it landed on my left foot, so that's real sore. If I wear sneakers it's not so bad, but now I have a very sore right glute and hamstring from wo and injured left foot. Quite a sight! I'm finding STS hits in a few days later. Is that other's experience too?
Well, one of my son's is coming in this weekend to visit my MIL. He should arrive by bus tonight, tomorrow we'll go there, then Sunday he'll leave after brunch at my sister's. Wish he didn't have to return for Monday. It makes the holiday so rushed.
What's everyone plans for the weekend?
Off to hobble to the grocery store.
Cookie

Hey Girls!

I am still here. After ALLLLLL of DH's whining about leaving today, once I decided to leave today, he decides to wait until tomorrow:rolleyes: I wasn't impressed b/c I would have slept longer and I probably would have ran a different route. I called my old running partner and we went for an hour long run. It was nice but I did most of the talking, which means, I was the one with the stitch:confused:

Ameila** I am not sure if we have a computer in the house or not but DH picked up a blackberry for me yesterday so I can check in on that. Hope you are enjoying your rest day. DId you get a t-shirt or anything when you signed up for the race?

Deb** No.....we have more then one food store here! LOL Our town is small but it provides things for alot of other smaller communities around. We have a few food stores plus walmart.

Cookie** Hmmmm...I am looking forward to doing disc 20 now:D Enjoy your sons visit this weekend!

Off I go.....to the inlaws for dinner. I am sooo sleepy though. I could pull off a good nap right now!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.