Commit To Get Fit And Lean 5/1

punka274

Cathlete
Yay its May! And its friday:)

I peeked at the scale this morning....im down about 3lbs:) I started Burn the fat,feed the muscle 4/13 so thats about a lb a week! Im happy with that! Although i don't trust the scale at all. I wouldn't be suprised if it was back up on 5/13:rolleyes:.

My workout today is 40mins on the TM,probably using a cardio coach! Then i will do 4DS back and biceps! The combination of cardio and weights everyday is really giving me some good results. I can see the results int he mirror! Tom Venuto(Author of BFFM) recommends atleast 40mins of cardio, 5days a week if your goal is fatloss...seems to be working.

ok...bbl to report

Hey Gals!

Poor me...have to work all weekend...wahhhhhhhhh!:confused: Oh well, atleast I have a job right? With the way things are, ya never know!

I forgot to tell you guys that DH wants to build another house:confused: Ugh! It use to be a sellers market and my dad can build the house for us so we could sell the house and end up making about $50-70 G's but there are 72 houses for sale right now so I don't think now is a good time. I told DH to talk to the realtor to see if houses are selling and if they aren't , then he can stop right there. Why bother looking for land and doing all this other stuff if houses aren't even selling? But I am the voice of reason while my husband is just the voice;)

So yesterday was as busy as suspected. I didn't get out for my run until 11 and back by 12. I also slept in today but the weather is nice and its still light out when I get off at 6:30 so I figure if DS as had his dinner, when I get off we can go for a run:) Maybe I can squeeze a leg workout in when he goes to bed:rolleyes:

Ameila** I have read before that 45 mins of cardio is optimal for weightloss so I guess you are right on there! Woo Hoo! 3 lbs down! Did you ever get new batteries for your scale!? That is toooo funny about your zipper!

Deb** Hope you get that work done! I have a pile of stuff to do as well but the boss is gone so I will sit here until he gets back:D I need to go to the bank actually...I should do that now!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I didn't get in a workout yesterday. My legs were hurting so bad, I worked extra yesterday and was on my feet for about 10 hours:( Usually I go to one mall, but because of mother's day and new product launch, I need to squeeze a bunch of stores in a day.

I'm deciding if I should go straight to work or take boot camp class today. I have another person coming to see my house today:(

Amelia - Wow!!! You're doing great with BFFM. I have not opened the book because, I thought the diet would be to strict (also because of the number of pages:rolleyes:). Is it difficult to follow the eating plan? Are there a lot of restrictions?

BBL, Hi to everyone & enjoy the day:)

Hi Lori,

We must have posted at the same time.

We built our house 17 years ago. I like the idea of getting everything the way you want it, but my husband said he would never do it again because of all the stress. There is too many decisions to be made. I remember needing to decide where we wanted the electric outlets in each room:eek:

Hey, your younger than me, so you can handle it;) Hope work goes quick for you.

oh man...i had to really mentally push myself through the last challenge of CCV2 this morning:confused: i was so tired, my eyelids felt so heavy all morning. Then i did 4DS Bicep and Back and because i felt so tired and just kinda 'blah' i did some of stretch max! I burned about 400cals in total. Thats good enough for today!

Im taking a rest day tommorrow...my body needs one desperately.:confused:

Lori-Enjoy your run and leg workout later!!! I hope work goes by quickly for you...

Debbie-Im sorry your legs are hurting..being on your feet all day is a workout in itself! From what i gather from BFFM's eating program is eating clean...whole wheat complex carbs,lean protiens and healthy fats. He suggest to adjust your macro's according to your body type. Thats really all ive been doing..ive been eating 25% fat, 30%protien and 45% carbs. Its definitely worth opening up and reading...i haven't read all of it:)o),just kinda skim through when i have a question that needs answering.:eek: i got on myfitnesspal every morning and put all my days meals in then print it out and put it on my fridge(otherwise i would forget my meals:confused:)

Have a great friday...its raining here now

'Evening Ladies!
Amelia, congats on the loss! You're doing really good, and I'm glad you'll take care of yourself by resting tomorrow. LOL at the zipper. That sounds like me.
Debb, sorry your legs are so sore. Just curious, what kind of footwear do you use to be on your feet for that long a day? BFFM is a lot of pages. The main info could have concised to about 10 - 15 pages. The diet isn't strict, and I found reading it easy and informative. Gee, I sound like a book reviewer...
Lori, how many houses are in your area? My hub and I agreed we would get a divorce over the decisions involved in building a house. There's just too many!
Yesterday we cleaned out my MIL's apartment, and tomorrow will be the services, so no workout then. In order to catch up today was disc 27, yoga abs, and Power Max. I ran out of energy after 50 mins of PM, though! Don't know if it's stress or what, but my gi tract is in major turmoil. That should drop a pound or two!
Belinda, hope you're continuing to improve and will check in soon.
Trish, what are you up to?
Take care,
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.