Commit To Get Fit And Lean 4/28

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

I went to bed very early last night because my body was just aching, and i have a pretty bad cough:mad: but it seems to be loosen up the build up in my chest, i may have to buy something to dry all this up!

With that in mind,im not sure about working out until my health is better! I felt worse after my workout yesterday. I don't think it would hurt to walk the dog this afternoon though....of course i really don't consider that a workout,lol! mmmmm, maybe a segment of stretchmax?

Anyways...Rock those workout Ladies:cool:

Cookie-Your MIL sounds like a fighter....im so sorry to hear of the sad news:(. Hugs to you and my thoughts are with your family!

i can't remember anything else from yesterdays thread, Hey to Debbie,Lori,Belinda and Trish...maybe we should start a weekly thread,it would be easier to keep up with everybody?

Good morning girls,

Today I'm going to the gym to do the kickbox/MMA class. I also have work today. It's going to be another day in the 90's again!!

Cookie - Sorry to hear about your MIL, but it was good that you have had the last few months with her. I'm usually about 10 min. late for my gym class so that's probably why I have energy for anything else in the day:eek: I can't believe how far you are with STS:). I'm loving STS, but my weight is at an all time high. I think it's because I'm so hungry and grab anything to eat.

Amelia - It's good that your resting. I have a hard time exercising when I have a bad cough. A dog walk counts too:D

Hi to everyone who follows and have a great day:cool:

Good Morning Everyone:)

Woke up to a layer of white stuff on the ground....told ya Debbie!:mad: It won't be here long though. Will probably be gone by the end of the day. This puts a damper on my workout cause I had planned to run outside again with my running partner. Its to cold for DS though, so I will have to do something else.

Ameila** Hope you feel better soon! Stupid bugs:confused: When should be expect Belinda back?

Trish** Your comments were funny yesterday! Yes...maybe thats why my friend totally ignored me:eek: I have the itch to do B&G's now. I am going to start STS all over again next week so this week i am just playing with my old workouts.

Deb** Phew...its hot where you are! It was only in the 79-82 range when we were in FL! Enjoy your workout today!

Cookie** Sorry to hear about your MIL! Sometimes fighting is what keeps them alive for as long as it does. I know my uncle put up a good fight when he probably should have died earlier then what he did. Sometimes I still can't beleive he is gone. I hope you get that pile of work under control!

My UTI is still here so I think I need to register for walkins today. I hate going to walkins cause you never know how long you are going to be there. Sometimes they will tell you how many people are in front of you so you can go home and come back again.
Im definitley going to do some weight work today but Im not sure when I will fit cardio in:confused:

Have a good day everyone and I will bbl!

Lori:)

Well,i got a 45min walk on the treadmill in,thats all I will do today...im going to go make me some chamomile honey tea(yummy) mabe it will help me feel better. i keep coughing:confused::mad:

Debbie-when you do a kickbox class at the gym is it usually the same instructor or do they switch around? Kickbox class sounds like fun....

Lori-Did you decide to go to the doctor today? I hope it goes away soon for you! guess the cranberry's didn't work:(!

Trish-How are you doing today? Did you get a chance to get a workout in?

ok...ttyl:)

Hey ladies!

Well, yesterday was a rest day for me. I got about 7 hours of sleep last night so I'm not too pooped today. I have some serious DOMs going on in my legs though. That B&G is a true killer! I think I will do it again next week or possibly GS Legs. Haven't done that one in a couple of months either. Tonight I'm doing cardio on the elliptical. Not sure which workout just yet though. I will probably download something new from iTrain. If it's not too late, I'm hoping do do a little Stretchmax, too.

Amelia - ^5s on getting your walk on the treadmill. I hate to be sick when the weather is warm. Hope the tea and honey soothes your cough a little bit.

Deb - Yup, another 90 degree day is here again. Hard to believe that tomorrow we will be back down in the 60s, right? Enjoy kickboxing/MMA!

Lori - I have re-started STS twice now!! I've decided that I'm going to move forward even with all of the interruptions. Right now I'm on a two week break while my shoulder is on the mend. Hope you won't have a long wait at walkins and the uti gets cleared up soon. I used to get them constantly and ended up having to have my urethra stretched (ilk!). I haven't had any problems since, so it was worth it.

Cookie - Finally got my pedicure today! Today is DD's 19th bday so we went out for lunch and a pedicure. I hate getting pedis in the city. The whole thing with the tip cost me 66 bucks! I would have paid half that by our house. So sorry to hear about your MIL. How is DH dealing with it all? My MIL's breast cancer has returned and she is moving forward with a mastectomy.

BBL!

'Evening, Ladies!
Amelia, sorry you're not doing better. Have you ever been seen by an allergist? He/she might be able to give you good insight as to what's causing the problem. It definitely opened up my eyes. Particulary to discover sugar maple and red maple trees really affect me, right after my husband planted 100! Bet the dogs enjoyed the walk.
Lori, did you get that checked out? Sorry you're still suffering. I do not want snow at all anymore.
Deb, what do you do in a MMA class? I'm looking forward to STS cardio with it in it, but have no idea what it involves. Find it hard to believe you need to lose with all the cardio you do.
Trish, you're making me long for B&G. I love that wo. You're gonna love plyo legs. they are so much fun. I hate to pay that kind of money for a pedi too. Actually I'd rather pay for a pedi than a mani. Seems like a waste when I could do it myself. What color did you get? I love the names OPI gives their colors.
Thanks for the wishes and thoughts on my MIL. She passed this morning, and I'm relieved her suffering is over. Now it is a ton of details. Did Disc 26 and loved, loved, loved it. It's set up like a circuit with plyo alternating the heavy weights. Wonder if we can do it twice in a week or if I could squeeze in B&G. Gonna do disc 27 tomorrow since I now I have to change things around.
Belinda, hope you're doing better. Sending healing vibes.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.