'..'..'..'..'..'..'.....clean / tidy wedensday.....'..'..'..'..'..'..'

Yesterday was a good day but a busy one. Sorry I never made it back here. I ran home at lunch to whip up my marinade for my steak, got home from work late (chatting w/another mom at school), cook dinner, clean, laundry, and on and on and on... Y'all know how it goes I am sure.

I had another very clean day, i'd call it 95%, not 100 but still very good. My knees were aching a bit after my run yesterday. I think it is finally time to make the (expensive) trip to the runners store to get fitted for shoes. I'll put that on the agenda for Friday when I am having my "mental health day" from work:D

WO today is meso 3 week 2 (losing track of disk numbers!) chest & back. I am still sore in my bis and tris from monday. I might need to re-think this double workout thing on saturday because right now I am pretty sore still.

I fully intended to do personals this morning, but now I can't remember anything from yesterday....

Kate, how was your day?
Colleen, is the rain subsiding yet?
Anne, wish I could come to the recital!
Klaudia, you are lucky to have such awesome parents!

BBL with more...

yday went well....thanks everybody! eats sucked. nuff said. todays gonna be great tho!

anne, i def would love a ticket! lemme talk to m and see if i can drag him along too!
any chance you can meet for lunch thursday @ eastwood?

colleen, glad you got a rain break! I think we're getting some the next couple days

Lisa, Yes! Stay away from sickness! That drives me crazy at school!

klaudia, wtg on no donuts!!!

katie, my chest is ON FIRE from monday! is it sick how much we love it!
enjoy your friday, lucky duck!
eta - cute title today!!!
-
parents tea at pre-k today! (i had late-night baking for that, hence the sucky eating.) its so cute - they have been making gifts for the parents and theyll sing songs, etc. Wish i had someone to watch j..... Klaudia, you have no idea how lucky you are!!!!!

sis laura is coming over for dinner toight. going to kick her butt in drillmax after the kids go to bed!

Last edited:
good monring!

katie, high five on the eats. and sorry for the achy knee:confused:

kate, i know today will be better for you. enjoy the prek tea. we have a mom's day dessert at school friday - i soo do not want the sweets. how to delicately refuse??

wo this am was 5 mile speed interval run and 4ds boot camp. need to do some weights later. we will see. it is awful weather here and we were supposed to go to the wild animal park with my friend and her daughter. we will see. i am so happy it is a home day, but i will need to study at some point. bbl

Morris, Good luck at YOUR "tea" too! I will resist and so will you!!!:D
The park sounds like great fun! We have a great zoo about an houraway from us that you can pet/feed giraffes. DDs love it!
Great WO! AND you're going to add weights in today - you amaze me with your energy!

I cut up all the brownies and packed all the muffins for prek without eating ONE! I WILL RESIST AT PRE-K!!!

Morning!

It's beautiful here! Didn't get to my workout-let Darrin finish his instead. So today is the start of STS-again! Nothing else going on so I have NO excuses! Eats were good last night-I did have some Dove dark chocolate (antioxidants, right?)

Katie, I need to make a trip for new running shoes, too! Not a cheap trip, but well worth it for the amount we workout. Good luck with chest/back!

Kate, great attitude! You can't take Julia with you? No siblings allowed? Have fun with your sister:) I'm still sore from my kb class!

Morris, how do you do it? A run and bc?! And weights? I'm tired just reading your post! Hope the weather clears up!

Hi all:)

bbiab...

Morning

Katie that's a great mother's day gift. Get a new outfit while you are shopping ;) don't worry your DH will pay.:)

Kate that's nice you and your sis are going to w/o. enjoy your tea party.
My DS made a nice green and blue paper bowl but he is keeping it for his bakugan toys :mad: teens... oh well I guess I will just have to buy my own squat rack.

Morris enjoy your w/o.

I'm not going to do sts legs until Friday...too much tightness from kickboxing. Today I'll do shoulders, bi and tri.

bbl with menu

Klaudia, I am taking Julia. I wish I had someone to watch her for me. MIL is at a funeral, my mom just isnt able. But no complaints....I'm in the place I'm meant to be in and I will be joyful in it!:D
Have a GREAT WO toay!!!!

Robin, LOL on the bowl!
I cant decide if I should do plyo or the other for legs this meso.....

-
I am highly motivated to eat NO JUNK at the tea!!! Keep the vibes comin'!!!

Good Morning Everyone!

Well for about a minute this morning I saw the sun and a little blue sky and then the clouds came back. I need my vitamin D!!!! Yesterday I ended up working a very long day. It is my fault because I procrastinated on some things and then suddenly I needed to get them done. Oh well. I am hoping today won't be another long workday.

Robin, only 2 more workouts until you are done STS!
Katie, double workouts are hard when you are doing STS. Maybe just do every other day until you catch up.
Kate, have fun at the mother's tea today!
Morris, the animal park sounds fun. I hope it doesn't rain.
Klaudia, I am so jealous of your beautiful weather. The weatherman says the cloudy dreary weather is here until Sunday. Yuck!
Hi Anne, Angie, & Lisa.

b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: 1/2 clif bar
l: black bean chili with corn, salsa & ww pasta, watermelon
s: strawberries w/ yogurt
d: turkey meatball subs (not sure if I will have a roll yet)

Sending more no junk eating vibes your way, Kate! Julia will be the hit of the tea:) Enjoy it-the time does zoom by-Danica will be 10 in a few months! And my baby will be 3-when did that happen?! Sniff:(

Colleen, don't be too jealous-it'll be raining just in time for the weekend!

b-Greek yogurt with flaxseed, raspberries, and honey
s-almonds, apple
l-burrito made with leftover rice, meat, and some ff bean dip:)
s-chocolate milk, banana?
d-?

Morning, everyone! Tap class was a good, sweaty time last night. I'm definitely counting it as a cardio work out this week. She had us hustling! Very fun.

Klaudia, how were your steak tacos?

Kate, have fun at the tea.

Colleen, I'm a procrastinator too. I hope your day is shorter today.

Robin, you're almost done with STS? What did you think?

Morris, I hope today is a good day for you. When is your exam?

Katie, new running shoes are expensive, but so worth it! I think I'm going to get a new pair soon.

Hi Lisa and Angie!

Dinner last night was leftover flank steak sauteed with carrots, ginger sauce, and the Santa Fe brown rice instant rice mix. Yes, I know Kate will be horrified, but I use the microwavable Uncle Ben's brown rice mixes. I can't help it--when you don't start dinner until 7:45 you need something really quick! It was yummy, if that counts for anything.

I'm going to make these this weekend:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/07/bacon-wrapped_j/

but I'm going to put finely chopped scallions in the cream cheese. There is very little in my world that can't be improved by putting onions in it.

Have a good one, everyone, I'll be back in a bit.

anne

An impromptu *home day* for me! I made it thru about 45 minutes of work before preschool called to say that Collin was puking:eek: AGAIN!:rolleyes: He is acting TOTALLY FINE. Ate nothing weird for breakfast... What gives? Oh well, cartoons and ginger ale it is for today!

Anne, that recipe looks delish! I have an appetizer that I love to make that is similar. You take lil smokies (tiny sausages) and wrap in bacon and then dredge in brown sugar, then bake in the oven. OMW they are AHH-MAZING!

Please don't give me that recipe, Katie. That sounds too tempting! Woo hoo on the impromptu day at home! I'm glad Collin is okay.

Kate, do you mean tomorrow? Unfortunately, no. I have a lunch meeting, which I NEVER have, but of course, the one day you could get together I have one! Oh, well, we'll try again, okay?

anne

:eek: OMG why did I think that M3 wk 4 was going to be easy just because it's only 85%. This week is the hardest thing....it's worst than labor pain. But I love the results.:D

kate are you chickening out! Come on do some squats...do the plyos next time....unless you are saaared:p ;)

Katie I hope Collin is not coming down with something and welcome home. Those little smokies...is that for breakfast or dessert?

Anne Uncle Ben's brown rice is very good. I use only uncle ben rice. That ginger steaks salad looks good too. I'll use chicken instead.

Kl just thank you lucky stars they are not teens yet.

Colleen turkey meatball subs that's a good idea. How are you doing with your last week of sts?

menu
b-2 hardboil eggs, 1 sl ham, 1 sl cheese
l-tuna salad and spinach
s-pk peanuts
d-left over taco...maybe taco salad
s-?

I want to buy protien shakes for snack time

hi everyone. i lovvvveeee home days, even if it does rain! we got rained out of the animal park/. it finally let up, and just with enough time for a nice stroller walk before lunch. i made a wonderful (not by kate's standards lentil "loaf" recipe for aidan and i. we devoured it at lunch. nice and healthy. also got to do bm2 upper boyd 2 times thru. i am def getting stronger as the 15's for bis were not hard enough. 20's would be too much for that many reps. guess i need some 17's? hmmm.anne, cool re tap class. what is the ginger sauce you used on your steak?katie, sorry for the sick boy! are you still cleaning up puke? going to the dr?kate, good job packing everything up. def take julia with you - so much more fun.colleen, sorry for the long day yesterday. hope today is better.klaud, your youg break sounds yummy.eats are good so far. lets hope the afternoon stays clean. i can do it! bbl

i am s.t.r.e.s.s.e.d

and I want sweets. Lots of em. I want to finish the brownies off with a big heap of ice cream.

But I will take Julia outside for a walk instead!

bbl when I'm (a little more) sane

Kate, BACK AWAY from the sugar! Why the stress?
Morris, your lunch sounds.... Interesting! Can you afford pace weights? I highly recommend them, great for microloading!

Collin is sooooooooo not sick. Not sure what made him throw up. But of course, he can't go back to school for 48 hours:rolleyes: I have NO CLUE what I will do with him tomorrow... I cannot stay home tomorrow again. He is bouncing off the walls and misbehaving. Not laying around like a sick child.

I am starving! Better grab a snack!

doing better.....i think!:confused:

laura came over, took isabel, and theyre picking up gina at school
julias nursing & im enjoying a quiet house!

had half a brownie, gave isabel the other half. theyre gone now, thank goodness!

-
katie, sorry abt collin! can he come to work w/ you???
collen, yum eats!
klaudia, wtg on your good eats too
anne, no guilt from me on uncle bens! i wouldnt cook like i do if i had your schedule!
raincheck for sure! i think lauras coming w/ us now.
morris, sorry abt the rain but glad youre having a good day in spite of it!
i def 2nd the pace weights...or cathes gloves. i use both a lot! i actually need more pw's...m and i steal them from eachother!

No workout yet-Nevena decided to do her business instead of napping while in her crib and then saw Milla having an apple and there you go. I cna tell the barometer's dropping cause I have a headache:( I'm having some coffee right now before I attempt to go in the basement with the ladies. At least I don't have to pick up Danica from dance.

Confession:3 pieces of licorice:(

Morris, I want pace weights too! Your biceps must be rockin'!

Katie, does he have a weak gag reflex? I don't know how you working moms do it!!

Kate, now I miss my brother!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.