!!!!Clean and Tidy Tuesday!!!!

Anne why are you so nervous about a cruise? They have about a thousand things to do on the ship. I'll go in your place;) if you need me to.

Nina yay a new and challenging w/o.

Today I have to get rid of 15 potatoes:confused: by tomorrow for lent. I guess I can give them to sil. On Wed I'll do some grocery shopping.

My w/o today will be a lite core and cl stretch.

b-egg white omelette
l-salmon and rice
d-spaghetti and ??

Angie are you studing?

In Lille (about 45 min from home) with girls. Having lunch and going to the Disney store! :)

test done! Got an 89.5 which I'm pleased wih but hoping no one gets 100 so it bumps me into an A with a curve. If not it's not the end of the world.

I'll check in later!!

robin, youre up early! your wo sounds nice! good luxk w/ the potats

angie, have fun w/ dds!
wtg on the test! hope u get your a!

-
short night for me! ugh.... oh well, shake it off!

gptta get the girls around - bbl!

kate, what happened last night?

angie, what a fun day. great job with the test

robin, that is a lot of potatos!!

clintonya, sorry monday was crazy. hope today is better.

anne, ikwym about nervousness. i get that way about things often. but i look at it 2 ways - 1. either force myself to do what i am afraid of to get it over with and prove to myself i can or 2. decide i know i can do it, everyone knows i can, and try to have a good atitude. fake it till you make it! great wo last night.

woke before my alarm (won't even share how early that was!) and did a lovely cold 10 miles. disc 2 on tap later and maybe some short yoga. eats were great yday and will be again today. bbl

Hey ladies, I feel like death this morning... I am headed to work - will try to make it all day but I don't know...

Hi Girls !

I caught a stomach thing from my son and spent alllllllllllllllll night Sunday night sick.
I don't know if I've ever been so sick. I finally dragged a pillow and blanket & laid on the floor outside the bathroom since I need to run back & forth so often !
Yesterday I spent with a fever on the couch. This morning I woke up with my clothes literally stuck to me so I think the fever broke. I do feel a lot better this morning but very weak . I'm taking a rest day today and taking it easy , trying to eat something and feel a little stronger.
We got so much snow ......and it's snowing now ! They said on the local weather that this is the snowiest Feb. in HISTORY for us !

Angie- good job on your test !
Becky

Nina, Isabel was coughing so hard she was puking and then as soon as I got her to stop and asleep (in my bed:rolleyes:) Julia woke up. Weird.
Glad you had a good WO!

Katie! Hope you feel better fast!

Becky, Sorry abt your sickness! Yuck!

katie, sorry youre still sick =( can you leave work early maybe?

angie, great job on that test! have a great day with the girls!

robin, getting rid of your potatoes for lent is reminding me of passover, when we clear out all the "chametz" (leavened or leavening items) by giving to neighbors and such.

oooooooh, becky, stomach bug = no fun! so sorry!

kate, i only need an appt because i want someone to help me set up a routine, which machines, how to use them and all. i have never used the weight machine at the gym and since i cant hold

nina, please dont tell me what time you got up, lol! do you guys own where you are? are you stationed there for a long period? this is my first time going with john on an assignment.

currently eating my oatmeal-apple-pecan breakfast. ivegot roasted veggies up the wazoo so my meals will certainly involve some of those today. also, my dad is coming over and not sure i will cook just yet.

if dh gets up soon i will go to the gym this morning and use the bike. tomorrow groove, then hopfully by thurs i can get that appt to set up a lb and core routine...

bbiab!

Good Morning Everyone!

Well our snow thing yesterday turned out to be nothing which is good. This morning I did Disc 16 CST and my CST are fried. My legs are still feeling it from Sunday's workout. I love DOMs. Today I have a meeting after work so I won't be home until after 9. They serve dinner but they don't tell you what it is. Hopefully it isn't too bad.

Anne, I get nervous when I do something different too. Glad you were able to convince yourself that you can do it. If not, you will have a great story to tell.
Robin, I think you are going to have to give away your potatoes. Eating 15 in 1 day is a huge challenge.
Angie, yeah the test is done. Enjoy your lunch with the girls.
Nina, I am jealous that you can get up so early. I despise mornings so I usually have a hard time getting out of bed.
Katie, hope you feel better.
Becky, that stomach bug sounds terrible. Enjoy some good food today.
Kate, sorry you had a rough night. I hope you can get a nap today.
Wendy, it has been ages since I did any bike riding. Enjoy!
Clintonya, hope your Tuesday is better than your Monday.
DrBecky, saw your fb post. Glad Zoey is acting like herself again.

b: oatmeal w/ pumpkin & almonds
l: grilled chicken salad
s: strawberries & yogurt
d: ???

Wendy, Your bfast sounds divine!:D So do your veggies!
Hope you get your WO today!

Colleen, WTG DOMS!:D
Hoep the dinner tonight is decent!

-
LaundryMAX!! Oh my! I've got both washers going - hopefully I can get thru it by the end of the day!:eek::eek:

Morning, everyone! I'm feeling much better today. Thanks for all your kind words and, Robin, if I freak out again, you can go in my place, k?

Colleen, Disc 16 fried me on Sunday. Is your meeting after work fun? I hope so.

Wendy, did DH get up in time for you to get to the gym?

Kate, sorry for the rough night, that's no fun. Oh, and that tea I sent you a PM about? It probably is an annual thing, so keep it in mind for next year. I think they might do something like that in the summer, too, so I'll keep an eye out for it and send you something if I see it. If you haven't been to that house, it's really cool. I think you and the girls would love it.

Becky, you poor thing! Please take it easy today and don't try to do too much too soon.

Katie, said in a friendly, but stern voice, why are you going to work if you feel like death? I don't care how much work you have to do, you obviously need to be in bed. Plus, do you want to infect your co-workers? Well, maybe your boss, but that's different. Please take good care of yourself, okay?

Nina, I woke up before my alarm, too, can you believe it?

Angie, great job on the test!

Klaudia, I hope you're having fun at the bakery.

Clintonya, do you have meetings every Tuesday morning too? Tuesdays are my meeting madness day at work. Every week. What fun.

Hi drBecky! I'm glad Zoey is doing better.

Since I woke up early I did Disc 17 this morning. I think that was it--the legs one. I didn't have time to do the calf work, but I'll do that and the extended stretch after work. I know it's bad to break it up like that, but I didn't get up *that* early. Anyway, it was good. We'll see how everything feels tomorrow.

Tap was so fun last night! We're almost halfway done with the dance for the recital and it's a work out! Luckily I'll have more stamina by then, but I was huffin' and puffin'. Maybe HiiT before class wasn't such a good idea...

anne

I forgot to tell you--I thought of something else that made me feel better about the upcoming trip. When I was 23 and living far from home for the first time (in SC for grad school) my car died. It just died. And I thought to myself, "Well, crap. Now what am I going to do? I would usually call Dad, but he's too far away to do anything. So, if he were in this situation, what would he do? He would call a tow truck." So I called the truck and got the car fixed and all was well.

Good morning-

Katie, glad you had a good time on your getaway weekend :) Sorry you are still feeling bad!!:(

Angie, I know that’s a great feeling w/the pull-ups gone! I still remember that even though it was about 7 years ago Have fun at the Disney store! And an 89.5 is great!:)

Kate, thx, I made it through Monday – hoping for a calmer day today :) Sorry about Isabel being sick :( I saw your last post was late! Hope you can get some rest today.

Robin, what a day on Friday!! Glad you are feeling better!

Wendy, you will do fine w/the driving test :) Just try to get started on the driving lessons as soon as your elbow feels better, so you will be comfortable.

Anne, it doesn’t seem like that many days of “extra” abs, though I am still having a hard time fitting those in :confused: I wonder if it is because of the hiits having a lot of functional movements in them, so that works the abs a lot??? Great job on pyramid – I have to take breaks at points too :) I have gotten better also :)

Nina, glad your dh is home. Glad you got in a great run this morning! You need to send me some of your wakeup energy! I did not want to get up this morning!

Colleen, glad the trip to Richmond wasn’t too bad. Nice valentine’s gifts :) That is a late meeting-hope the day goes by fast for you!

Klaudia, those gs cookies are so good! I Are all of your girls in the scouts? Autumn was one for about 3 years.

Becky, have fun w/your new blackberry :) I am sorry about the stomach flu, that is the worse thing in my opinion!!

Becky Sue, dumbbells are a great gift idea :) Glad you got the heavy bag – I want one too :) And, you look great!

Yesterday was just one of those crazy days where you look up and somehow it is 9:00pm, but I did manage to get in athletic step yesterday. The competition went good. Jasmin’s group got 3 golds and a 2nd place overall for one of their dances. Dh & I decided to have a lazy Sunday evening for valentine’s since we have been on the go so much – that was nice :) Will bbl.

Clintonya

Hey girls,

Just finished insanity cardio recovery and it felt good. I miss (did I just say that?) the Insanity workouts. Something about them is just motivating. But, I will not be distracted from my current rotation. I'm going to the gym in a few minutes when Ryan gets home. He kept me in bed this morning...:eek:

Robin, LOL on needing to get rid of 15 potatoes before Lent. We're giving up TV. Should be interesting.

Kate, sorry about the long night with I&J. I hope they are both OK today. Sometimes those nights as a mom can just seem never ending. You have two washers?!?! I have one that's half the size of a normal one. I'm SOOOO jealous. Or as my 16 y/o sis would say jelly.

Nina, great job with your run this morning. I don't want to know what time you got up. It still amazes me that you can get through the day on such little sleep.

Katie, I'm so sorry you don't feel well. I hope that you get better soon. It's so frustrating to be sick!

Becky, UGH! I'm so sorry about your sickness. Seems like everyone is catching something or other. Take it easy and let everyone care for you! Thanks for the kind words about my exam.

Wendy, tell me about this oatmeal/apple/pecan thing. Sounds yummo! WOs today sound great!

Colleen, YAY for DOMS and I hope your meeting goes well. Glad you didn't get a lot of snow.

Anne, I think you'll be fine with the cruise. Have a nice leisurely room service dinner and drink at the hotel before your friends come and all will be fine. Ft Lauderdale is not a scary place and getting a cab to your hotel will be no problem! Great job on getting up and doing your WO! You are doing so awesome lately!

Clintoya, thanks for the kind words about the exam and yes, it's SOO nice to be done with pull ups and the like. She's sou proud of herself which makes it so fun!

OK, gotta get the girls some dinner and off to the gym. BBL... maybe.

aaahhhh, words cannot express how much I love just staying home all day long!

Anne, You are a strong woman and you will have so much fun on your cruise nad be so glad you did it!
Nice going on Legs in the AM! No worries on splitting up the WO - you get a raised metab 2x that way!:D
Do you have a date for your recital yet?

Clintonya, That's so nice your whoel fam is into the comp thing for DDs!
WTG getting your WO in on a busy day! I'm wanting to do some step but not sure if my knee would cooperate right now:mad:

angie, yes, 2washers. When we first built this house we stuck the laundry rm in the basement. When I was preg I hated doing the stairs so we stuck a stacker kind in our Master Closet. It ate up some room in there but it is so much handier having it on the Main Floor!! Now that we have 3 kids and all the laundry that comes with it I find it so handy to have the 2. The upstaris washer is smaller so that's for my everyday stuff. I use the downstairs one when SheetMax takes over!
2 "cardios" for you today, huh?! Lucky girl!
Have a great WO!

-
My Bella's stayinghome with me. Poor thing is really punky. Better go tend to 'em!

busy day here. i had the best morning. a friend from maine is visitng her folks who live about 30 min for me. she brought her 2 girls over for the morning - they are my boys ages. it felt so nice to talk to a friend in person!!!

wendy, dh joined the reserves when we moved here but he is mobilized right now. i am not sure how long we will be here, but at least another year.

kate, lucky duck with 2 washers, although that makes for a lot more to fold at once.

angie, enjoy the gym. i miss insanity too. so hard to choose btwn wos.

becky, katie, feel better soon!!!!

colleen, glad the snow was nothing much. hope dinner is good tonight.

clintonya, wtg fitting in a wo yday! impressive.

anne, good story with the car. something similar to me happened in college. you will figure it out.

making lentils for me right now, lunch for kids shortly, then disc 2 for me!! bbl

Anne, I usually have meeting on either Tue or Wed mornings.

Angie, have fun at the gym:)

Kate, is your knee acting up from before or did you injure it?

Nina, glad you were able to spend time w/a friend :)

Clintonya

NIna, So glad you got a good visit w/ your friend! Priceless!
More to fold...you ain't kiddin!:eek::p

Clintonya, Knee's just wonky from twisting it in October.:mad:

-
Gotta get J to nap and then some cuddle time with Isabel:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.