!!!!Clean and Tidy Tuesday!!!!

Hi ladies! Just wanted to drop in and say hi before I head out to work. Last week P was sick with a low grade fever so I did not get a lot of sleep or workouts in. I did go to the Bon Jovi concert on Friday night and that was a lot of fun! Now that P is feeling tons better, my older daughter is home with a sore throat. Eugh, germs please just leave! Anyway, back on my workout routine. Next week is my last week of P90X and then I am going to start Cathe's Feb rotation. Workout done for today and need to shower. Sorry for the lack of personals. I have been reading, but my mind is mush, mush, mush. And eats were not stellar over the weekend, but ready to start new.

Nina - So glad you had a nice visit with your girlfriend and her kids! It's always nice to have visits from friends.

Kate - I'm so jealous of your washers! However, I must admit I don't do laundry very much. Believe it or not DH does most of it!

Anne - I'm sure you will have a ton of fun on your cruise. I hear it's like a little city on there!

Robin - How long does lent last?

Katie - Hope your day goes better than you're feeling.

Angie - Yay for a great score! I did an Insanity wo on Sun night and I understand what you're saying.

Colleen - Yay for doms! Love that stuff too!

Clintoya - Glad your girls did well and you had a relaxing Valentines.

Wendy - Hope you got your wos in. I hate having that lingering thought of all the things to do and still have to wo.

lisa, sorry for the sicknesses but glad you got your concert! did u go w/ dh or friends?
a dh who launders??!! a keeper!
wtg w/ p90x! thats a long rotation!

katie, how r u feeling?

lisa, i think my jaw is still on the ground. dh who does laundry??? i thought i was lucky b/c mine grocery shops for me....

kate, sorry about your knee. is it doing an insanity wo again? those did not agree with you the first time around i don't think.

i so much did not want to do weights. i snacked too much at lunch on dark choc and oatmeal cookies and i just wanted a nap, but, i did disc 2 and some leg drills. i am wiped out and much looking forward to an easy swim and yoga day tomorrow. at least i have motivated myself to get my eats back on track, though. can i tell you how happy it made me to see a friend? i felt "real" again. it is a funny story, but up in maine, 7 years ago, i met this girl, who was a year behind me in high school. we were not friends then but knew each other. somehow we both ended up in maine (from florida). both were newly married, getting ready to start familes. it was just so easy seeing her today. sigh....

Kate - I went with my friends that I knew since 12yo. It was a lot of fun. Hope Isabel feels better. Re: DH, since I do pretty much everything else, I think him doing laundry is a bonus and he still gets off pretty easy, lol.

Nina - We must have posted at the same time! DH will do groceries too if needed, but I like to do that since I'm kind of freakish about that. So glad you had a nice time with your friend. Tomorrow is yoga day for me also. WTG with pushing through and working out despite wanting to nap.

Oh and DH will lecture me on how I didn't do the laundry correctly when I do it once in a blue moon. :eek:

Last edited:
Nina, Not sure what started my dumb knee back up again but I need to do my exercises for it.:mad:
YOUR DH GROCERY SHOPS?!?!!? Ladies! You are beyond lucky! :eek::eek::p
I'm so happy for you that you had a good visit w/ your friend! Makes a huge difference doens't it?!

Lisa, LOL @ your DH telling you that you don't do the laundry right! HA!!!

-
Servin' up some chili in a few....cya!

Thanks, Becky!

She's in bed...poor thing conked out in my arms with NO nursing - unheard of for my little suckling babe!:p Just when I had her asleep and was going to lay her down .... UP it came again.:eek::( Methinks this is gonna be a looooong night!

Oh, Kate, I'm so sorry! Yuck. Poor little girl.

Okay, I made to the top of the leaderboard on Bejeweled so I can go eat dinner now.

Have a good night, everybody!

anne

Kate, I hope Julia feels better soon. I know she is probably exhausted, there's nothing worse than that. How are Gina & Isabel?

Nina, that was a special visit – it is funny how things work out like that sometimes It must be really hard to move away from all your friends and just the regular things like knowing where everything is.

Becky, are you feeling better?

Lisa, a Bon Jovi concert sounds great! We all are fans here :)

Clintonya

Anne, I've never played Bejeweled but I take it it's addicting!:p

Clintonya, Was today better than yesterday?:)

Thanks for the well wishes for my little barfer.:p We just had another round....yep, long night ahead!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.