----------cLEAN & tidy tuesday----------

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Good Tuesday Morning, Ladies!

Back to work for me <growl> but I have plenty to do so that should make it go by faster.

We are supposed to have snow again today, less than one inch. That's fine with me, I really need to be at work today! But falling snow does warm my heart!

I have not been to the grocery store in over a week, and I have almost nothing left in my house to eat! I think I will try to run to the store on my lunch hour today and get a few things to hold us over.

I need to do Laundry Max and Snuggle Max tonight after work -- Collin is leaving tomorrow to go on a 10 hour road trip to South Carolina with his grandparents. His Dad is graduating from Marine Corps boot camp, so he is going to see him. I am beside myself with anxiety and I am already missing my baby, and he is not even gone yet. He will only be gone for a couple of days.

Workout today will be GS Legs -- at least the standing section, not sure how much time I will have. Menu should look something like this...

B protein shake
S cheese and crackers
L Subway (on the fly as I get groceries), definitely wheat bread and lots of veggies
S apple slices, Fiber One bar
D chicken and pasta, green beans

OOPS, QUESTION OF THE DAY:

Rate these in order of your preference...
1) cookie dough
2) brownie batter
3) cake batter

LOL:p

While I don't really care for brownies much at all, brownie batter would be #1 on my list! Followed by cookie dough, then cake batter!

Katie, We got an inch of snow last night. I like it too. Freshens things up. BUt it's still f-f-f-f-f-freezing outside!! Single digits! Sorry Collin is going away! THat would be the hardest thing. I can't imagine not seeing my girls every day. Have fun gr. shopping. I love to go. Good luck on those legs! Great menu too & planning for errands. I'm hungry right now but I like to wait to eat with DDs. My water will have to pacify me for now.

yummy question!
cookie dough (most filling!)
brownie batter
cake batter (too runny)

food will be clean!
b - cheerios crunch (Gina's new fave), apple slices
s - I'll be at preschool, maybe I can bring carrots
l - Kashi Southwest chicken (w/ salsa) I'll add more veggies
s - ----???
d - salad w/ small slice of homemade pizza

w/o - StepFit is on my rotation. Looks like its steady state cardio. Thinking of Imax 3 step portion and something else. Will do some abs too.

I'll be at the GYN's during my PM snack - yuck! Not exactly my favorite afternoon treat! Better not eat a fiber 1 bar, huh?!!!:+ :+ LOL!!!!

Isabel's waking up....fooooood!

False alarm on Isabel..

Just wanted to quickly say to Shirl & Colleen,

You both recommended Circuit City....I love it!! This rotation is great and my body is responding to it like somebody waved a wand over me. I'm DYING to know what I weigh but I'm going to hold off for a little bit. My favorite skirt is super loose so that's a good sign. I want to wait until the end of the rotation to weigh myself for a "surprise" to myself! Thank you thank you!

Hi ladies back to work for me.

I don't have alot of time to chat, busy busy day today.
My w/o later today will be cardio.

b-oatmeal
s-fiber one
l-whole grain spegettii and meat sauce
s?
d maybe fish

I will chat during my lunch break

Have a nice day.

Good morning Kate, Robin, and all to follow!

Robin, back to work for me too -- YUCK!

Kate, good luck today at preschool and the GYN -- I don't mind going, I love my midwife so much it is like visiting with an old friend! Thanks for your recommendation on my wedding dress question -- I know how you love the Pyramids. I am wondering if I should do Slow & Heavy for Feb, then Pyramids for March, then GS for April, Slow & Heavy again in May. I really wanna look buff in that dress!

Busy busy day ahead, check back when I can!

Robin, Hope your busy day is good to you!

Katie, I'm glad to see someone else doesn't mind her "lady dr". I always feel like a goof being excited to go but she is the greatest! Don't forget about STS coming! I wonder if we'll get it in time for your wedding!

Funny gyno story:
A loooong time ago, I think my 1st checkup after we were married, my GYN said to me "did you know you have a mole doen here" as she was checking out the va-jay. I really had no clue and told her no. She said in a really funny tone "I bet your husband does!". The woman is a riot - cracks me up every time.

Switched my cereal to Kashi. Figured I'd need someting with a little more oomph since I may not get AM snack.

I'll be back after preschool!

Good Morning Ladies,

I like:
1.cookie dough
2.brownie batter
3.cake batter

Katie, Are you feeling better this am? If you stick to your workout plan and clean/tidy eating; you will look buff for your wedding. :) Enjoy snugglemax with Collin.

Kate, You're welcome! I'm happy you like the rotation. I like your gyno story; make sure DH keeps an eye on that mole for any changes of course.;) I am making progress with P90X+, but would be seeing more progress if I would keep my mouth shut! My eating has not been the best for about a month now. I need to do some daily postive self talk.

Robin, What cardio do you have planned for today? I hope work goes well.

menu
b-yogurt, banana & granola
s-scrambled egg whites and salsa
l-leftovers from dinner
s-orange and almonds
d-grilled chicken breast, sweet potatoes & salad

I'll check in after my workout - Interval X+

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning!

My favorites are cookie dough, brownie batter and cake batter in that order.
Katie, sounds like you are feeling better. Good luck trying to get everything done at lunch. It is going to messy here at lunch with snow and ice. Your rotation sounds good, although you might want to put in a couple of weeks of muscle endurance.
Kate, glad you are enjoying circuit city. I saw good results when I did it. Keep up the good work!
Shirl, good luck keeping your mouth shut. It is easier for me to do that at work since I can't raid the refrigerator and I am so busy.

Steph, Jenn & Kelly, what are your plans for the day?

w/o was Parts Balance premix and All cardio from HST
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
l: tbd
s: fruit
d: ww burritos

Have a great day!

Colleen

Shirl, What kind of intervals are you doing? Your menu is absolutely yummy! I can't wait for lunch - 15 min. til Gina gets off the bus!

Colleen, Good luck with those power scissors in HST - those KILL MY LEGS!!!

Steph, Are you having a busy day today...or lazily enjoying another day off??? :)

Wow ladies I've made it through the morning rush.

Ok easy question today:
1.brownie batter
2.cooke dough (chocolate chip):9
3.chocolate cake batter

Kate how is Imax 3. I don't have that one and I don't have the slow and heavy. GYN and Fiber One do not mix, unless you want to get revenge }( ;-) .

Good Shirl I'm glad that you are doing well with p90X+. I may do a low impact w/o this afternoon.

I have a GYN joke. This joke was emailed to me. One afternoon a mother of two little girls had to rush home from work, freshen up a bit and run off to her GYN appointment. Well she did not have time to take a shower so she grab some tissue she found on the bathroom sink and did a quick wash up (you know where). While her GYN was examining her (down there) the doctor said WOW you did not have to dress up for me. The lady did not know what the doctor meant.

Later she went home and her 5 year old daughter said "have you seen my glitter?" The mother said "no, where did you leave it". The 5 year old girl said I had them in tissue on the bathroom sink.

:D

Katie you and Collin will be ok don't worry.
Hey Colleen how are you?

HI everybody,

1. brownie batter (DH loves brownies so I always have a box on hand)
2. cookie batter
3. cake batter

Last night I made the granola from clean eating. Pretty tasty. Tonight I am going to try the eggplant lasgana.

My day so far has been pretty clean.

Menu:
B-eggs with peppers (stealing them from Kate), english muffin
s-chocolate, chocolate peanut butter protien shake.
l-california rolls
s- granola
d- eggplant lasgana and salad for me, prime rib and baked potatoes for the family
s-coffee

w/o SUB and all step from HISM.

I too had a gyn appointment today. But ladies I don't like to go as much as you guys do.

Shirl you could never tell by your menus that you been eating bad. Glad your enjoying P90x. How was your piyo class?

Katie enjoy snuggle max Collin will be back for you know it.

I need to pick a rotation to follow the structure of. I like to mix and max my instructors but I need some sort structure, hopefully February will be a good one. I did circuit city that was fun. My main goal is fat loss so maybe I will look at one of those.

Steph where are you today?

Jenn

Hi Jenn,

My menus are good, I probably should post all the extras I add to my menu. For example, am snack changed to more yogurt & 3 servings brown rice cakes and natural pb; pm snack: I ate 16 oz. of mixed veggies and 4oz. lowfat cheese, handful of cashews instead of almonds and 2 homemade gingerbread cookies, instead of the orange. My meals were as written. I think I should post my changes and extras. It will probably help to keep me on track.

Anyone else make changes and/or eat extra?

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hey ladies, I am home from an absolutely CRAZY day at work! Ugghhh, it was awful!!

It is not quite time for dinner, and I am pretty hungry. I don't usually add it extra food to what I post, but I may eat some extra apples or something so I am full after dinner. Too often I eat dinner at 6 pm, then I am hungry by dinner time, therefore STARVING when I wake up.

Doing great with my water today! Where is the quiz on how much you should be getting??

Check back after Dinner & Snuggle Max!

Hey ladies, I am home from an absolutely CRAZY day at work! Ugghhh, it was awful!!

It is not quite time for dinner, and I am pretty hungry. I don't usually add it extra food to what I post, but I may eat some extra apples or something so I am full after dinner. Too often I eat dinner at 6 pm, then I am hungry by dinner time, therefore STARVING when I wake up.

Doing great with my water today! Where is the quiz on how much you should be getting??

Check back after Dinner & Snuggle Max!

HELLO!!

What a crazy day, up, PUB/BAR, haircut, shovelmax, dogmax, dinnermax, now concertmax! I'm so sorry i didnt even turn the computer on until now, not like me at all.

Katie, i have never had any of those yummy things? What is wrong with me?

I will have to go back and read the posts, hopefully when i get back from the concert.

I did read Kate's mole story though, lol!! My gyne is a 4ft tall Chinese man, lol.

I'm totally on track foodwise.
Isnt a few days vacation supposed to be relaxing? Im more tired then if i was at work.
Have a great night everyone,
Steph

Steph -- in relation to today' question -- I KNEW you were going to say that. UNBELIEVABLE!! Have a great time tonight, Steph!

Hello, girls! Well, today's menu was definetly NOT as planned. My dinner consisted of half an apple, 2 blueberry muffins, and a pancake w/ syrup. Ugh. My belly hasn't felt this heavy and awful in a long time. I can't wait for tomorrow morning. I feel so gross I don't want to work out now. Yuck. I'll drink lots of water and do chores aroung th ehouse for an hour. Hopefully I'll get feeling better. And package up the leftover muffins to GIVE AWAY! Let them make someone else fat!!!

I got to read everyone's posts - need to go walk around. Yuck.

Steph, What concert are you at??? With Christian?

Shirl I know all about the xtras. I have more than my fair share of them.

Steph what concert are you going to?

Kate feel better. Maybe a workout will help.

Katie sorry your day was crazy I hate days like that. You get home and feel completely burnt. Tomorrow will be better.;-)

Do you eat in the morning before you workout?
And if so what? + how much xtra time do you allow for yourself before starting a workout?

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.