::::::: clean & tidy monday ::::::::

My weekend was wonderful! Not long enough, of course, they never are. I rested a lot and that's good cause I never sleep enough through the week.

Saturday was squeaky clean, but I don't think I ate enough. Yesterday was about 50/50 -- Chris and I went out to lunch and I ate a cheeseburger and fries (SO GOOD, NO GUILT!):p I also made my pecan pie bars, but they weren't good (???) so I only ate one, haha.

Today is going to be a looooonnngg work day -- paperwork in the morning, court in the afternoon, hopefully back to my office at a decent hour. I am staying late to do a drug screen so I probably won't get home until 730 or so. I hope I get home earlier than that because that really throws my eating off when I get home late like that.

WO today will be STS disk 4 -- CST. Be back soon!

Hey Katie! I'm here. Took he kids to a lunch place so they could play bc it is a rainy dreary day. We are still here and I am hoping they run all their sillies out.

I don't have a wo planned today but might do a stretch.

Katie I hope your busy day goes quickly!

Bbl...

yay katie!!!!!! that is awesome!!!!!
glad you had a good w'end too! yummy lunch!

angie, day 1 of dds time off huh? enjoy your stretch!

---------
i started my day w/ ctx kb!!!!! im switching to a.m. wo's. i hope anyway! will write more about ut later today.

QUESTION OF THE DAY! (remember when we used to do these??!)
what is your fave clif bar?

mines cc pnut crunch

Katie!!!!!!!!! WTG!!!!!!!! You are my hero!!!!!!

Morning Kate! Yes day 1 of break! Disney in 2 more days! And my answr is def the banana nut ones!!!

I've never had a banana nut clif bar... My fav is probably blueberry crisp, but I love oatmeal walnut raisin and carrot cake also!

Sorry about the yelling above, but I couldn't help myself. I can't believe it!! Wonder what kind of DOMS I will hve tomorrow?! I found 65% today to be much easier than 60% last week... Maybe I'm just getting used to the program.

Angie, LOL at the girls running their "sillies" out -- did it work?
Kate, I would love for you to get to do am workouts! How are you doing it?

Here is my menu for today:

b cereal
s banana, almonds
l sandwich
s clif bar, applesauce (Kate, I buy Mott's all natural/no sugar added)
d slice of quiche, steamed broccoli (the broc. is for you, Kate;))

Happy Monday!

Stayed up to watch the Oscars, but fell asleep around 11:00, so I missed the most important catagories. My back is feeling better today, but my butt, not so much;) I didn't workout yesterday so I have to double up on workouts this week to stay on schedule. And it's going to be a busy week too. Eats were so so-Darrin brought too much chocolate home the other day and it's futile to resist. Back on today. I have a career day planning meeting and storytime this morning.

Katie, way to go!! That's a ton of push ups! Glad your weekend was good:) Hope today flies by.

Angie, enjoy your rest week. We have a date for Sunday-game is at 4-10 your time.

Kate, nice job on the am workout! It's seems easier to even contemplate since it's starting to get lighter out-but I still can't do it! And I've never had a Clif Bar!

Hi to Anne, Morris, Robin, and Colleen:)

bbl...

Morning ladies

Katie YOU GO GIRRRRRL

Klaudia I always fall asleep for awards shows.

Angie where did you take the kids?
Y-day I took my kids to Sonic and we had so much fun. I've never been to a Sonic before. It's like a 50s drive in. The waiters are on roller skates and they play 50s music. My kids had burgers but I had the chicken fingers.
Then we went cloth shopping in Old Navy and Goodys (everything must go sale).

My w/o today will be STS 10 CSB.

Menu
1-1/2 bagel and 1/2oz cheese
2- egg whites and turkey bacon
3-oriental salad with left over chicken
4-sweet potato
5-beef ox tails and string beans
6-popcorn

I never had a Clif Bar either but I will properly will love anything dark chocolate

Morning, everyone! I was a sleepyhead today and did not get up and do my work out. Oh, well, I stayed up too late watching the Oscars and didn't get to bed until midnight. I can operate on 6 hours sleep, but I don't like to. And, now I wish I would have gone to see Slumdog Millionaire yesterday instead of Coraline. I don't know what I was thinking.

Katie, way to go! I am way impressed, girl!

Angie, are you looking forward to going to Disney again?

Robin, Sonic sounds fun, I've never been to one either.

Klaudia, are you looking forward to pczaki day? (That's not even close on the spelling, is it?) The bakery I go to here is opening at 7 AM tomorrow.

Kate, how was that AM workout? I really like them, I just need to get really consistent with it.

Hi to Colleen and Morris!

I've never had a Clif bar either. I favor Balance Bars. Does anybody else eat those?

Today is my dad's 80th birthday, so I have to call him later. I put a card in the mail on Saturday, so I hope he gets it today. If not, he'll get it tomorrow. Saturday we're having a party for him. It's just lunch at a restaurant near his home (about two hours from where I live), but it should be nice. I invited all their closest friends, plus the family, it should be about 17 or 18 people. I ordered the cake on Saturday (I know, I should make it myself, but I don't bake). I wanted to pay for the lunch as my gift to him, but he keeps insisting he wants to buy lunch. So I'm not sure what to do about that. We'll see.

Gotta run. Will BBL.

anne

Hi Everyone!

It's Monday. I have a marathon meeting scheduled for this afternoon starting at 12:30. My boss is trying to redeem herself so it should be interesting. This week will be my super motivation week to get organized and finish studying for the certification I need to get. I am thinking about looking for another job and the certification will help land one. I keep procrastinating because I don't want to leave but it is difficult to work here now that my boss has turned into a control freak.

My favorite clif bar is chocolate chip.
Anne, Happy Birthday to your dad. If you really want to pay for lunch, grab the waiter/waitress early. I usually pretend I am going to the bathroom and track them down.
Angie, enjoy a nice stretch today.
Robin, I hope Meso 2 has fewer pushups. I am praying I am done with them for a while.
Klaudia, chocolate - my weakness. Hope you can get rid of it soon. Have fun planning for career day.
Katie, WTG on the pushups!

w/o was STS Disc 10
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: 1/2 clif bar

oh whata moring! non stop!!!
julia & i have the house to ourselves for a bit!:D

katie, yell away! you did awesome!!!

angie, ive never seen that kind either:confused:, sounds delish tho!

klaudia, ive never had a packzi! i dont want to try it and find out i like it!:p
youve got a ful day today!
good luck w/ the wo's this wk!

robin, as far as i know we dont have a sonic around here. i loved to r'skate when i was little! too fun! wed go evey saturday. (anne did you ever go to edru?)

colleen, i hope the cert goes well and that you find a great new job!

===============================
eats so far
b - kasi, pear, 1T pb (im measuring pb now....too hard to quit!)
s - kids clif....will have fruit in a bit

later....
l - plain, open-face turkey sandwich, cut-up veggies, triscuits
s - ????!!!!!
d - homemade pizza w/ chicken sausage & salad

i bought the sun-dried tomato chsaus. anybody had that ot the apple? those were the only 2 meijer had....figured the tom would be a beter choice. btw, mike is soooo grossed out at ch saus!:p

i am switching to a.m. wo's for so many reasons its hard to list them all!

i have so much to do in the evenings and i am so fed up w/ a lazy dh! he gets the girls to bed by 7 while im nursing julia to sleep. s'times i dont get out of js rm til 8. so he has sat ON HIS BUTT FOR 1 HOUR!!! this makes steam come out of my ears! the kitchen is a mess from dinner, he doesnt make gs lunch, do laundry.....NOTHING!!! i love him completely but w/ helping around the house.....DRIVES ME NUTS!:mad: i never sit. i mean never. the only time i do is to nurse and if i could be doing s'thing i would. he acts like since im sitting nursing that gives him a free pass to do nothing. wrong fella!!! sorry for the rant but i am really tickrd about this stuff. now when im done w/ j i can do some cleanup and goto bed at a decent hour. and i tried to talk to m this w'end....guess what he said! "i change lightbulbs and water filtrrs! " give me a freakin break!!! if i had time to do that stuff i woulld. but i dont have time!!! if i had relaxing time i wouldnt get on his case......jeez, i need to stop,\ sorry:eek:

another biggie is that when im done w/ my wo at 9pm im starving but i know there is not rm for a post-wo meal in my cal allotment for the day. and as hard as were working in sts..i need my protein!

theres more, but I better get going.....:eek: nursing's done and theres lots to do!:rolleyes:

well, i got that off my chest didnt i?:eek::eek:
most of the time it doesnt bother me. this weekend and today it does:(

ears are as-planned! nursemax now then lunch.
my mom isnt doing well, so we'll take dinner to them this afernoon. i made a HUGE batch of ziti last night. too much leftovers for us.

morris, hows it going?

Savoring a few minutes at home before I head to court, then back to the office for a looong afternoon/evening. I have spent a ton of time doing personal business this morning -- talk with the SPCA about the kitty, talking to the vacation realty people about a beach house, Collin's birthday party, accountant about taxes, etc.

Eats are on point and will continue to be!

Kate, I totally understand your rant. Sometimes I feel like I'm in it all alone! It's like they don't even see all things that need to be done. I find myself asking for specific things otherwise they just don't get done. It's strange because Ryan is so understanding and so helpful in so many ways but this one is just weird.

Anne, happy birthday to your dad! That's crazy that he's 80. Ryan's grandpa's 80th birthday party was last weekend! :) My mom is just about to turn 50!

Klaudia, I'll try to stay up for the game... it's going to be a late one!

Katie, sounds like your day has been busy but productive. I miss my kitties! I always fall in love with little kittens when I see them. But, I don't miss their hair! I would have a million kittens if they stayed kittens!

Colleen, what exactly do you do? I can understand wanting a new job! What kind of veggies do you chop each week? (Still waiting for your story...)

Robin, we loved Sonic when we lived in the States! My girls loved the popcorn chicken. They have a pretty good chicken wrap that is low in cals and fat! You are plugging your way through STS! WTG!

Morris, how are you doing??

Well, kids and Ryan are watching Wall-E and I'm playing online - no interruptions! So nice.

Prob won't be back tonight. Talk to you kids tomorrow!

katie, i meant to say.....thanks for having some broc for me!
im excited about your kitty! do you let them in the house? we used to have an indoor cat but she died.
we have suzy now. she is an OUTDOOR cat! i dont want her in the house peeing/tearing things up. i was goin to be hardcore and have her outsie for the winter....but shes in the heated garage. mike & dds won. i dont mind too much but she tears stuff apart in there. oh well! not my stuff! its mikes!:p she occasionally comes in the house for 10 min at a time...the dog & hr love to play together ...and the kidsw love to squeal as they run around the house!:D

angie, thats just it....he doesnt see it! i bet he would if i acted like he did! wed never eat and wed be knee-deep in junk!:confused:
enjoy your alone time!:D

Hey, everybody, just back from lunch (I'm not telling you where I went) and trying to decide what to do about signing up for the road trip. Okay, I was explaining it all here and then I remembered I agreed to do the Chicago half marathon on August 2nd! I can't go on the road trip! I'm so relieved! I wanted to, but I had no guarantee I'd be able to and I didn't want to lose the deposit. Plus, I totally forgot to talk to DH about it this weekend. We're both really trying to save money right now and this just seems like a luxury. Whew! I feel so much better.

Kate, can you tell Mike how much the situation frustrates you? I agree with Angie, guys just don't see that stuff, you have to make specific requests. And when you do tell him, obviously do it calmly, but firmly say his earlier reaction was completely unacceptable. I know, he works really hard at his business, but you work really hard at home and you need to share the family responsibilities. Just my opinion, of course, take it or leave it!

Katie, good luck at court this afternoon!

Angie, enjoy your play time. Did you see Wall-E? I thought it was cute.

Colleen, good luck on the marathon meeting today. I hope the certification goes well for you.

Hi to everybody else! BBL

anne

Aww, Kate. Sorry about the domestic issues. That is the one area we don't usually disagree on. I'm very lucky that Darrin helps out as much as he does (actually sometimes he can be a PITA!) He came home at 5:30 in the morning the other day and Swiffered and cleaned the floor cause he was too wired to sleep! My friend's husbandis the same way-he doesn't see any of it. And she works and has 2 little ones. She is very frustrated by the whole thing. Hey! Can you try the age old idea of withholding "relations"? That seems to work sometimes since they tend to think with that other brain a lot;)

Angie, take a nap on Sunday!

Katie, very productive day and clean eats-way to go!

Eats are good here:

b-cheerios w/sliced banana
s-almonds
l-salad with tuna, canellini beans, tomatoes, cukes, parm, and drizzle of light balsamic
s-?
d-baked drumsticks, broccoli, sweet potatoes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.