# - # - # - # cLEAN & tidy Monday # - # - # - #

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Kate, I stole your unique spelling of "cLean," hope you don't mind!

Happy Monday, Ladies! Is anyone weighing in today?

Back to the real word -- what are you eating? What is your plan for the week in terms of workouts? And what is your plan through December to keep those pounds from creeping on?

Well, I weighed (of course) and my weight is DOWN 1 pound to 137.5 -- WTH?? I am really afraid to claim this "loss" because I don't feel as though I deserve to lose anything. Who knows....

This week I am continuing with the 4DS workouts. This is week 4, but I think I am going to go for at least 5 weeks, maybe 6, with these workouts, then re-assess. I am a little concerned with everything I will eat in December, and would like to try and cut my calories a bit to compensate, but I am not sure I should do that while lifting heavy with the 4DS, know what I mean?

Maybe I could go two or three more weeks with 4DS, then do 2 to 3 weeks with circuits (LOTS of cardio). Do you think I would loose strength gains in two weeks?

I am actually a little bit glad to go back to work today, although it's gonna be a busy one. I have about 15 cases in court this afternoon, but it makes the day go by faster.

Workout Today: Chest & Back / HIS
Menu:

B Protein shake
S half sandwich
L grilled chicken and veggies over pasta
S banana, string cheese
D shephard's pie

Have a great Monday, everyone!!

Is it Monday already? :-( I did not sleep well last night...TTOM.

My w/o powerwalking will be done later on in the day.

Last Friday morning my weight was 164 (up 4#), so I skipped the carbs and drank water and teas to flush out the sodium. It worked my weight is down to 160. I have to try to continue on this path of watching my carbs and sodium this way when I cheat during Christmas I won't gain much weight.

Katie if you are dropping weight and gaining muscle tone then I say stick to the 4DS plan, for a couple more weeks. Then wean yourself off of the cardio first, then the weight training (my fav. part). I like the 4DS weight section but I sometimes use other cardio. I'm really thinking about getting the gym-style series for Christmas. It will be my "easy" New Years resolution (HA).

hmmmm my coffee is starting to wake me up now:D

My w/o plans for this week is Amy SloMo, Kickboxing, Cathe Cardio and abs three times per week.

b-?
s-kashi and yogurt
l-more chicken soup
s-?
d-ground BBQ turkey and veggies (rice for the kids)

I'm going to buy some batteries and take a picture of my tree so you girls can see how I gave in to my kids demands.;-)

Later

Just finished reading yesterday's posts. LOL :D Cake Gut!

The holiday weekends are never good for our waist line, forgive yourselve and more on. Lord knows it's hard with all those goodies around. Kate today will be the day to work-off that cake. I know I had the same thing (Cake Gut)last Thur and Fri.

I'm in with you Kate. It's time to spring back.

Robin, I would LOVE to see pictures of your tree and other decorations. We are doing our tree on Friday evening, so I will take pics and post after it is up. I am really excited!!

Robin, you definitely NEED the Gym Styles, they are awesome!! Definitely took my love for strength training to a whole new level.

I am done with my workout, shower, and I am sipping my shake as we "speak." I really love HIS -- really gets me going on Monday mornings.

AND, I did chest flies and incline press with 20# dbs -- so proud of myself! Just a few weeks ago I was using 12#s!!

Have a great day everyone!!

Good Morning Katie, Kate and Robin!

I forgot to weigh in this morning - I had a hard time getting up.

Katie - great job on the 20# chest flies
Robin - I didn't sleep well either last night
Kate - I am definitely working on getting rid of the cake gut.

w/o was 4DS Double Cardio
b: kashi flakes
l: tbd
s: strawberries and yogurt
d: grilled pork

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Katie - Ditto everything Robin said. Stick w/ 4DS. I'm using 20s too, but I feel like I've been stuck here FOREVER. I need to find the platemates.

ROBIN! 4 LBS IN A WEEK! ^5 TO YOU!

Colleen- I love your workout!

I did not weigh in this morning - I will tomorrow. Crazy morning w/ DDs.

b- wheat chex, banana
s- Honeycrisp apple, 1/2 granola bar
l- tortilla soup
s- ?? maybe another apple and other 1/2 granola bar
d- maybe I can get DH to take us out for dinner!

w/o- try again - HIS & Weights. I am ACHING to workout but TTOM is really getting to me AND I feel like I'm getting sick. Bummer. I haven't had cramps like this in a long time.

I'll be back later. Have a good morning!
d-

Good Morning Everyone!

I took a recovery week last week and I feel so rejuvinated. I scheduled 2 rest days but took 3 instead. My body needed a break with the extra classes I'm teaching. Back to the grind this week. I did Tracey Staehle's Glute Camp and HISM II this morning. I enjoyed both immensely. I planned on just trying the step workout(this is my first Tracey step workout) to learn it and ended up doing the entire workout. I only had to rewind once. I would describe HISM II as athletic with a twist and Amy's ASC II dancy with an athletic twist. Athletic being easy to follow/learn intense step segments which sometimes mimics "athletic" moves. Tracey and crew appear to be having so much fun in HISM II as well as in Glute Camp. I went as heavy as possible with Glute Camp, my lower body was burning during the workout. Next time, I think I might combine this with her lower body work from Sweatfest. Overall, I am pleased with my preorder purchases.

Oh, I lost .5lbs; down to 133.5!!! I am excited considering I ate whatever I wanted, but I did watch my portions. I am getting so much better with portion control. :)

It sounds like everyone had a nice holiday. It also sounds like the workouts are going very well too! ^5's to everyone! Menus sound good too! I've never had tortilla soup; sounds yummy.
I hope everyone has a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I forgot to post my menu.

b-ezekiel toast w/nat.pb & banana
s-yogurt
l-lean hamburger & salad
s-almonds & apple
d-something with turkey & veggies

Lots and lots of water!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good for you , Shirl! Be proud of yourself on portion control - not an easy thing to do!

Tortilla soup is tomato-based w/ chicken, corn, and balck beans. I like to make mine spicy.

Doing good on the water today too.

Collen, I LOVE double cardio!! Super fun!

Shirl, glad you got a few rest days last week, sounds like your body is responding well.

Kate, I love tortilla soup also! I like it spicy, too! Where would you pick to go out to eat tonight? Give DH a small kiss on the cheek/neck when you ask him, tehehe!!}(

I am home for lunch, just ate my yummy chicken and veggies. Now I am off to court for awhile, hopefully not all afternoon.

For snack this afternoon, I am taking a banana and a small baggie of Teddy Grahams that I swiped from my son -- not exactly tidy, but low in calories. You can have 24 little cookies for 130 calories!!

Sorry, I know I should keep crap like that out of this check-in. Have a nice afternoon, ladies!

No sweat on the Teddy Grahams, although I always feel guilty for eating them. The chocolate ones are deeelicious! Have fun in court!

Hi ladies I was able to get my powerwalk done with 15 min Amy abs.

Teddy Grahams, that's better than eating a double cheese burger. I must be hungry, better eat an early dinner tonight.

I need an early dinner too. I have the munchies SO BAD and I shouldn't be hungry. Bad news is I'm not sure what I'm making for dinner. I've been doing office work all day so I'm still in my pjs(!) so going out is not an option.

It is snowing like crazy here - huge fluffy flakes -super pretty!

Maybe we will go out.....

Report back later..

I am starving! I am always sooooo hungry on Mondays!!

Shephard's Pie, loaded with lots of good veggies and lean meat, is in the oven. Only about 15 minutes to wait...

Kate, I vote that you go out to dinner in your pajamas!

Care to share your ShepPie recipe?

Well, I stayed in my jammies and ate dinner at home. Which was:
pretzels, apples, grapes, and peanut butter. I am so full. I hate the days where I work all day. Heading downstairs to do HIS. Burn off the PB!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.