###clean&tidy hump day###

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning everyone,

Sorry I was MIA yesterday afternoon/evening. I was too busy setting up my computer. It's pretty awesome. I'm enjoying it but at the same time it's somewhat a struggle to figure it all out. I feel like I have to watch a bunch of tutorials online or something to figure out everything it can do.

Today the girls don't have school (all schools in France have Wed off). So, they're just on the couch watching movies while I play! Does this make me a bad mom? :p

My WO scheduled for today is step fit. I'm really looking forward to a step workout. I haven't done one since last Thursday and it seems like forever. I like kickboxing but I LOVE step! Not sure when I'll get it done. I should be doing it now while the girls are watching TV.

Ok, you guys were super chatty yesterday - 4 pages!

Katie, the purse is super cute. Have you ever heard of this: www.1154lill.com? It's super addicting and way fun. There is a store in Chicago that we always go to but you can create/order them online. The idea is there are a bunch of purse styles and then you get to pick the fabric to design it. SOOO FUN! (Do I get to be an enabler too?) LOL on the beer. I never crave it unless I'm at Wrigley Field with a plate of Nachos and Chicago hot dog!

Kate, YAY on the versaclimber! I hope you guys enjoy it. We can't wait to have a basement again. This house is the first one where we've had a WO room and it's so nice but it's a pretty tight fit for my stuff and Ryan's bowflex.

Klaudia, ^5 on the late night workout. I agree that Biggest Loser is motivating. I didn't get to watch most of the fall's episodes b/c we weren't at home and didn't have DVR. Ryan's downloading it all for me now.

Morris, no yoga for me. Tony Horton ruined it for me with Yoga X. It was just so long and boring for me. The only stretch WOs I own are Cathe's stretch max that I've recorded from Fit TV. I need to actually buy them. Sorry about 2.5 y/o old no nap! That's the worst. My 2.5 y/o still naps and I cherish it!

Anne, so sorry about your car troubles. I hope today is a better day. It's so annoying to have to spend money on stuff like that! School yesterday was OK. When I dropped them off, they both did OK. Annabel cried just a tiny bit and Ellie not at all. When I picked them up, they were totally happy. Annabel did NOT want to go back in the afternoon though. I think all the coming and going is hard but I'm not ready to leave her there through lunch yet. Hopefully she'll get used to the routine. When I picked her up, she was totally fine and happy.

Colleen, hope you made it ahead of all the weather and didn't have a problem getting home!

Robin, ^5 with Imax 3! Probably not what I would have chosen with a bum knee! :) Hope you're having a great day!

I had yogurt and granola for breakfast. It was really good. I don't imagine it was super clean (I can't quite decipher labels here yet) but it was better than the one eyed monster I made the girls. ;)

Ok, this is long enough and Katie will probably be up soon wondering where I am. I'll be back later.

Happy hump day,
angie

<-----Guess who got a little snooze-happy again today??? I really do not like waking up, hurry hurry hurry to drink my coffee so I can get to my workout on time. I got 8+ hours of sleep, I don't get it....

Well my eats were pretty good yesterday, or so I thought, but I am looking waaaaayyyy bloated this morning. Usually in the am I look very lean and not "fluffy" at all, but not today. Not sure what I did wrong... I will have to see what the scale says...

Angie, those bags are cute but too expensive for me!! I feel guilty for how much I paid for the other one!

Colleen, we never got any ice here yesterday, how about you?

Anne, sorry about the flat tire, I agree with Angie, it sucks having to spend money on stuff like that.

Off to workout, bbl.........

ugh! lost my post!

angie, def not a bad mom. i feel your guilt tho!....about 20x a day!
cute purses!
enjoy your dds today! im sure theyre glad for the break. but warning: tomorrow may be hard for them and monday too. its always harder for gina after a break, no matter how small.:(

katie, you must be needing the extra rest.
hope the scale is kind!

gotta wake gina up.....bbl....

The scale was the same, not sure what the deal is. I'm gonna cut back on carbs today and see what happens.

Workout was BM2 cardio...
Time. 43:48
Cals. 347
HR. 151 avg / 174 high

I'm thinking salad for lunch, chicken fajitas for dinner (with mine over brown rice, tortillas for the family).

Have a great day!!

super quick post as the indians are restless!

katie, hope the scale is kind! i hate days like that, but i am sure it is just water.

angie, you are not a bad mom at all! love the idea of a workout room.

kate, i will look into the cs. i did cathe's sm off fit tv. it is okay. i am just not really into stretching.

hi everyone - not sure how much i will be around today as dh has the laptop on his trip. please pray for nap time for all;) but, i did get up and my elliptical and some leg drills. good enough for some me time. and after all, i work thursday and friday, so i need to enjoy today regardless. eats will be clean, and my scale is being oh so kind:)

Ah, I love yell free mornings. Let's hope for a yell free day-maybe that's asking too much. Today's workout is total body. I'm thinking ME or MIS. Have a PTO meeting, but other than that, I'm staying in.

Angie, hope your get your computer figured out. I'm so not tech savvy. I can email, surf, upload pictures(sometimes), and of course, shop! Other than that, I'm hopeless. And if you're a bad mom, I'm Mommy Dearest!

Katie, I hate feeling fluffy-especially when I've been good. We are our own worst critics, though. I bet you look great!

Kate, what time do you wake the girls up? Mine have to be out the door at 8:15 and I start waking them up around 7:20. The more time they have, the more they dally.

Morris, glad the scale is being your friend:)

Hi Anne, Robin, and Colleen

b-egg & cheese on ww english muffin, orange
s-nuts, fruit
l-soup, deli turkey
s-?
d-?

bbl...

Morning

Quicky checkin. My knee is feeling better but still a little stiff so I did light weight on GS legs (1st half). I have DOMS in my shoulders front and back that's why I did not do GS tri, chest. Which had me thinking about STS rotation and DOMS:confused:

Off to Sam clubs...BBL

Morning, everyone! Today is a better day. You won't believe it, but I got up this morning and did High Step Challenge before work. Okay, I did the timesaver and a 51 minute work out took me an hour, but still, I got it done! And DH has a meeting tonight, which means I can have the basement to do Step Fit and then I'll be caught up on the rotation. I'm going to switch around the last two days, though, and I have to take Saturday as my rest day. And I've been dreading Body Max 2 on Sunday, but today I figured out I don't have to do it all at once. I can do the first hour, take a break, and then do the rest later in the day. That seems much more doable to me.

Angie, enjoy your new machine. I got a Mac at work recently and it's really fun, but it does take some set up and getting used to. I love it, tho. Glad to hear school is getting better for the kiddos. I'm sure they'll do great and how fabulous for them to be bilingual!

Katie, I don't care for ground turkey at all, either. That's why I mix it with beef for chili. Have you tried ground chicken? I love that and I don't even really like regular chicken. And, cute bag!

Klaudia, great job on the work out last night. I love the Biggest Loser and am totally addicted to it.

Kate, the versaclimber looks great! I have to admit to a smidge of jealousy, but it's really over your elliptical. That's the cardio equipment I would love to get, but we don't have the space for it. The ceiling in our basement is really, really low.

Morris, I'm so glad you had fun at music class! And yesterday may have been a blip about the nap.

Robin, have fun at Sam's Club!

Hi to Colleen. Did I miss anyone else?

BBL

anne

gonna be a crazay day!!!!:eek:

katie, good scale! yummy dinner

morris, cs is very active stretching. i think youll like it. ais isthe best one. mirandas a bit odd but if you laugh at her its not bad!
sending nap vibes your way! bounce em back for julia!

klaudia - wake up is at 7. bus comes at 750:mad: good a.m. here too. just wild! julias not following her reg. schedule today:confused: mis is on my rot. today!

robin, oh sams! i keep meaning to go/join, but im pretty good about sales/coupons so i dont know if id save or not....?

wo - mis. never done it before.
b - apple slices, egg bake
l - taco salad
d - chicken soup
no clue on snacks

both girls are at school. hoping for j to take a good nap so i can wo!!!!

Good Morning Everyone!

Another meeting Wednesday. Lots of issues are popping up now that everyone is back and into the groove of things. So it should be a busy day.

Katie, no ice here but it was pouring this morning and it was 32 degrees.
Kate, hope you can get Julia down for a nap
Klaudia, congrats on a yell free morning. Hope you can continue it.
Angie, isn't it fun setting up new toys? How did you like Step Fit?
Anne, congrats on working this morning. You are brave doing another one tonight.
Morris, I am hoping you get everyone down for a nap today.

w/o was Cardio & Weights
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: 1/2 clif bar
l: tbd
s: clementime, mixed veggies
d: turkey meatloaf patties

colleen, boooooo to work! is it the weekend yet?! only 2 more days i guess. fun wo you had! i love that one - so good & sweaty!

OK, WO done.

Time: 78 min (that's adding 6 extra minutes of kid interruptions... WO is only 72 min!)
Cal burn: 537
Max: 175
Avg: 140

I'm surprised the cal burn was that high since I kept getting interrupted and wasn't really into it. I thought it was a decent workout though. I'm glad I did two risers b/c I don't think I would have done as well with one. I cracked up at the macarena in the cool down! :)

The girls have been waiting for me all afternoon so I should go play with them...

Got my iPhone today but am having trouble registering it so it's been frustrating rather than fun.

I'm feeling a nervous breakdown coming on...:eek:

Angie, take a deep breath! I love new toys, but they can be very frustrating. Don't worry, once you get the hang of it, you'll love it. (I don't have one, but know people how do.)

Kate, don't think I won't take you up on that invitation! Ha!

anne

Kate, I was just at the foodgawker web site (because it's lunch time and I'm starving, so why not make myself more hungry?) and there's a link to the pioneer woman web site. It made me think of you, I saw you post it the other day. How funny!

anne

angie, awesome wo!!!
no nervous breakdowns!!!!:D

anne, i *heart* both of those sites! esp pw!
you mustmust read black heels!!! steeeeeeemyyyy!

hi everyone

wow, angie, what a workout!

colleen, hope the day flies and your menu looks great!

anne, yeah on the am workout - doesn't that make you feel great?

robin, hope your knee is 100% soon.

klaudia, we have icy disaster here - hope you guys have good weather and dh is around

kate, what are you up too today? hope julia lets you workout.

katie, how is work?

lunch is done, but finn and i made cookies as i was going stir crazy. so, my day is not going very clean but, that is why i am here - i will be clean from here on out. now, finn is in bed singing at the top of his lungs, and i am about to feed aidan. i would love a nap myself, but, we will just have to see - wish me luck! dh called from the airport - turns out he is now thinking of staying in the military for 6 more years as opposed to getting out this summer. i do not know what to do. the military is a guaranteed payche4ck, which is great in this economy, but it is very unpredictable and frought with upheaval. not sure what we should do. i'll bbl to let you all know how clean i stay....

morris, a bunch of nothing here!:) made another batch of bb muffins, did some cleaning. need to go to the store. mikes bday is tomorrow so i need to get the fixins for roast etc and mile-high lemon meringue pie. that thing, no joke, takes 6 hrs to make but its totally worth it!

what kind of cookies????!!!!
hope you and finn get some zzzzs!
what would dh do after military? anything?

no lunch yet! too busy!
no wo yet either - likely after dds go to bed, sure wish i could earlier but it seems impossible lately

morris, how do you wo in the am after getting up w/ aidan in the night? youre my hero!

OK, got all of ME done except abs. I had to get a neighbor's daughter off the bus. Get this-she was bringing home another neighbor's homework and when I asked if the kids had the flu or just colds, she says, "I promised I wouldn't say." WTH? I immediately thought LICE. I need to call someone and find out. I am skeeved out at the thought.

Eats are good. Need to have a post workout snack. Dinner is looking like a "fend for yourself night" since I have to pick up Danica from dance at 6, then go to a PTO meeting at 6:30.

Anne, two workouts in one day?! You rock! Bob, the kb trianer just emailed me and asked if a Sunday would work. What say you?

Morris, how's your day going? I admire you so much. I don't know if I would be strong enough to be a military wife. And have a cookie! You'll burn it off in your first mile:)

Kate, can you come cook for me? I've never made a roast! Darrin's not too keen on them since he was forced to eat his mom's overcooked ones every Sunday as a kid;)

Colleen, so far so good!

How's everyone doing?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.