Clean and Tidy Friday

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Hey all - Ryan is off today so we are takin the girls to an indoor water park on the coast. Never got that extra workout in y'day but hoping to do it today. Have a grey day all!

Hey Angie! The water park sounds like fun!

I am up early this morning and again feel pretty good, but I am taking y'alls advice not to do too much too soon. I think I am going to pull out my yoga mat and stretch/maybe do some core work for about 30 minutes before it's time to get in the shower. Tonight I might walk on the tm after work.

Angie, I would love to go run around a water park - how fun!

Katie, Glaf you're on the mend! Nice WO plan!

-
Did I say I was getting better???? I LIED!!!! Montezuma's Revenge is back,,,with a vengeance!:p:mad::mad::mad: So at this point I'm pretty much terrified to eat today because it all just comes back out at an explosive rate. This is so not funny anymore. The rest of the fam has been sick but they were mainly puking a couple times then tired for a day or so. Mike had a touch of what I'm dealing with but NOTHING like the insane crap-ola I've got.

So, likely no WO AGAIN (Day THREE!!!!) and clean eats. I'm so tempted to make some awesome dessert and I eat the whole forsaken thing. It's not staying in me anyway so I might as well really enjoy what I'm eating, right?!?!?! Well, I won't, but I really want to!:p:p:p

Hope everyone has a great day!

Kate wow I'm so sorry about your sickness. That sucks.Can you keep water down? Be careful because you can dehydrate quickly.

Angie enjoy your day with fam.

Katie enjoy your Friday.

I'm off from work today but have to go in because they are having a celebration and giving out extra check.:) I hope they don't have too much sweets.

bbl

Oh Kate, you poor thing! Re: the dessert, I think if it were me, I would do it! But then again, that way of thinking may be why I am trying to lose those few pounds I have packed on.

SPEAKING OF THOSE FEW POUNDS, I am down about 3 pounds since I started with the Go Wear Fit! Even though I have not worked out in SEVEN days and I've been sick (but trust me, I've still been eating), being conscious of how much I am *actually* burning is really working for me. The true test is going to be the weekend - this is usually where I blow it. But I won't, I promise!

Angie- Have fun ! It sounds like a great day with family ! :)
Katie- SO glad you are finally feeling better ! Great choice for a workout .
Kate- ugh I KNOW ! My son (who got sick before me ) and I were talking that we STILL aren't all the way right. Mostly , but STILL whenever we eat ANYTHING, we both get painful cramps in our bellies. blah. Am anxious to wake up one morning and realize it's gone!!!!
I've been doing double workouts but probably today is just cardio. Think I'll do a step workout. Not sure which but maybe LIC or Imax2 or something fun factor. Just in the mood for it ! :)

Very weird but last night I had a dream and Angie & Kate, you were both in it !!!!!!!!:p:p I can't remember anything, except we were all on an airplane and all talking non-stop !!!!;):D

Will bb............
Becky

Becky, you snuck in too! Your workout possibilities sound great - it's been awhile since I did LIC, I might try that one!

good morning. anyone else have troble sleeping? i woke at 1am, didn't fall back asleep until at least 3:30, and my dog woke me at 4:30. i ended up going for a run b/c i was up anyways. it was lovely and quiet. i also had a dream about kate and colleen and klaudia - we did our own road trip in maine! you guys met me there. weird, huh?

kate, so sorry you don't feel good. i am with katie - i'd eat the dessert too, but alas, i need to drop a few too.

katie, great job with the lbs!!

becky, lic is just plain fun

robin, hope work is stress free.

angie, enjoy the water park.

we are off to the park shortly. i am going to do some body weight strength stuff later and probably yoga. i am totally addicted

Thanks for all the well wishes, Girls! I need em!!:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D
Breakfast is down the hatch....hope it stays there!:confused::confused::confused:

Robin, Water is my enemy!!!:p But I'm drinking it anyway!
PC at the work party! Hope you get a great bonu$!

Katie, That's awesome! I feel my GWF resistance waning!:p Are you tracking cals? What are you burning in a day?

Becky, Have some great WOs!
Me?! Chatty?! Never!:p:p Ilike your dream!

Nina, I like your dream too! We all would have such a gas! (Maybe I shouldn't joke about gas right now?? LOL!! I crack myself up!)
Glad you had a good run!
WTG w/ your yogi self!

So who is honestly contemplating RT this year? I'm heavily thinking about it. Mike is ok with it but if Julia is nursing still that would be a long time away.

morning! LOL at all the dreams involving each other!

kate, yuck on what you're going thru, glad you have a good attitude about it! keep drinking water and eating light stuff like toast. and what about drinking some pedialyte-type thing? might be a good idea... RT is a def no for me. we will be in CA and plus I can't imagine I won't still be nursing. you never know I guess, but I dont see JJ giving it up anytime soon.

nina, i love that you're addicted to yoga! there are def worse things =) did you get your blanchard DVDs yet?

katie, congrats on the lbs! i have been seriously considering getting a GWF but I think dh would have a cow.

becky, its so funny how we all enjoy diff things. IMAX2 has no fun factor for me...LIC on the other hand, love it! LOL@ forgetting about rest week, we love our WOs too much!

robin, sorry you have to go in on your day off to get it but enjoy that cash...you deserve it! and avoid those sweets!

hi angie! nice having your dh home! enjoy the day =)

I think I'm on my own this weekend. DH is working. ODS is heading out to Worcester to hang with friend... of course he wants me to bake something to take with him!!!!!!!! last night DH heard him ask me and said, "the kids got balls, as if you don't make enough!" LOL. he really doesn't understand how much I enjoy it, no matter how much I say it. he always thinks all the cooking and baking I do is an imposition on me. maybe I shouldn't complain abt that...it keeps him grateful!!! haha

ok, gotta run and get ready for step before I'm late!

Morning!

So I basically gave up on the fast-I'm not mentally strong enough to follow through. I will do as a few of you suggested and do an extra meatless day (we already do one) and be more mindful of what I am eating. I got my workout in last night-those tri-sets are killer! Today is cardio, not sure what. Have to babysit and take Milla to tutoring this afternoon.

Angie, hope you're having fun at the waterpark! I wanted to take the girls over winter break but Darrin was up north working on the cottage and I wasn't going alone with 3 kids!

Katie, glad to hear you're on the mend! Your plan for today sounds great. Great job on the weight loss!

Kate, so sorry you're still suffering:( I'd rather have that than throw up any day though-I could never be bulemic-too scared! When is the road trip? I'd love to go-but I'd probably drive-too scared to fly!

Robin, don't spend that bonus before you leave!;)

Becky, have a great workout!

Nina, a road trip in Maine with you sounds fab-can we go in the fall?:) Sorry about the lack of sleep. That's one area where I'm lucky-I can have a cup of coffee and be sleeping 5 minutes later! Wish I liked yoga!

I picked LIC and it was a blast ! I love that one !!! :)

Am contemplating doing back & biceps later today . If I do , I'll be all caught up on the rotation !!!!!

bbl !
Becky

Wendy, I don't see Julia giving up nursing soon either but BLAST IT I would hate to miss out on RT again this yr!
LOL @ the baking! I love to do it too - and DH knows it! Friday nights they all BEG for cc cookies! I haven't given in lately tho! Bad Mama!
Have fun @ step!

Klaudia, Good job gettin' those legs done!
A RT date hasn't been announced but the last few yrs it's been in July. I wouldn't fly either - don't want to get stuck in the airport again! You would not believe how awful that was!
Hope you have a good day today!

no road trip for me, though it sounds so fun. just not financially feasible mainly.

klaudia, i never ever liked yoga, but the faster paced ones i have been doing are really great. they are HARD, and i feel like i get a good workout. lots of body weight stuff, balancing, very strengthening. try it!!! lets share meatles meal ideas. last night e had kate's taco soup, extra beans, no meat. tonight is fish.

kate, i know you will love the road trip.

becky, wtg on the workouts!!!

wendy, totally keep em grateful. have fun at step. how is your arm these days?

so my plan for the next few days is to literally cut my portions by quite a bit as well as eat clean. i am tracking clas, and i guess they are just too high. go wear fit sounds great, but i cannot get it right now. i will try this and see if it makes the scale budge. of course, pms is knocking at my door, but i will try hard

Good Morning Everyone!

I did much better with the eats yesterday. And the doctor told me I could do any workout I wanted as long as I wore the brace he gave me. I am still nervous about doing Hiit workouts but I figure I can work up to the impact. Today I did Amy Bento's ASC2. I tried to jump as much as possible and no issues with my ankle. I have to wear the brace for the next 4 weeks when I workout and my ankle should be completely healed in 2 weeks. And I have exercises to do.

Kate, I would love to go on a RT this year. I did kind of miss it last year. The reason everyone else is better is that they rested and you did not. Try to take it easy today and give Mike a huge guilt trip.
Klaudia, sorry the fast did not work out for you. It is hard to make separate food for just you.
Nina, good luck with the portion control. I need to work on it too.
Katie, glad you are better and getting good results with GWF. I need to look into it more...
Robin, why do they drag you in for a celebration. Don't they know you just want the $$$? It's nice they do something though.
Becky, I thought you skipped the rest week on purpose. I was surprised you did it.
Wendy, you need to keep them grateful or they will give you a long list of what to make. DH now tells me what to make - I usually don't get a choice when I bake for parties.
Angie, enjoy the water park today. My coworker did that with her daughter last week after all of the snow.

Angie, hope you all had a great time at the water park :)

Katie, glad you are continuing to feel better :)

Kate, I am sorry it’s back!!!! Can you try to rest today? I think when I have had something like that it is worse when I move around a lot.

Robin, I would go get that check too :)

Wendy, can you come to our house :)

Nina, have fun at the park :) pms never helps w/the scale :( I have been having too much sodium lately which has been affecting the scale for me :(

Becky, lol at forgetting the rest week. I need to be more like you – I was wishing for the rest/recovery week

Colleen, great news about your ankle :) Glad the eats were better yesterday!

Klaudia, yes they are killer, I am still feeling the trisets from day before yesterday :)

HI Lisa, Anne, & Becky Sue!

I would love to meet all of you, but probably can’t do the road trip this year, all the vacation funds are pretty much gone! Will probably be back this evening, but if not we will be leaving for Woodbridge in the morning and won’t be back until at least 11:00pm tomorrow night so I’ll be back Sunday.

Have a great Friday!

Clintonya

Colleen, great news about your ankle.
Kate, I'm sorry you still don't feel good. Do you need me to bring you anything? I am pretty much planning to go on the road trip, so if you and Kl want to carpool, let me know. If it's in the summer I'll have the convertible.
Nina, I love that you're now addicted to yoga too. Cuz, ya know, you don't work out enough already. <wink>
Klaudia, aren't the tri-sets fun?
Katie, good idea to keep taking it easy, but I'm glad you're feeling better.
Robin, did Wendy already send you her address? If not, I'll send you mine and you can share your bonus with me. Just kidding!
Becky, you are rockin' your work outs! I hope the tummy goes away for good.
Wendy, it's funny how we're all so different. I HATE baking. And never do it. I burned sugar cookies when I was 11 and haven't baked since.
Angie, have fun at the water park!
Hi Clintonya, drBecky and Lisa!

So, my car is in the shop. It's been making a horrible noise, but it wasn't that bad so I thought I could wait until I got back. But last night it got way worse, so I took it in today. I had to call J and ask to use his truck b/c I have a ton of errands to do today. Luckily, he was really great about it and said no problem. He picked me up at the mechanic's and I dropped him off at work. He said if they have to keep my car I can take his truck to the airport tomorrow. So that's good. Hopefully it's something minor they can have done by mid-afternoon today.

I was freaking out about the car and what to do about it, tho, so I couldn't sleep. I got up really early (for me) and did Disc 18 along with a load of laundry before dropping the car off at 9. I'm meeting a friend for lunch in a bit, so that will be fun.

I need to start packing soon! I'll be back later.

anne

(((nina))) you are fit, healthy, and strong. Please don't beat yourself up!

Colleen, We all gonna jam in one room again?! :D
Guilt trip on M will be HUGE!:eek:

Clintonya, All that dance comp stuff is crazy! You are very good parents!
Rest?! pbbbbth!!!!:p

Anne, Carpooling to RT sounds great to me!
Sorry abt your car but that's great it's turning out well for you!
WTG getting your WO in!
And packing? All you need is a bathing suit!:D:D I loooove vacation! Have fun!
Where's lunch today?

-
Took us all to the chiro - G had a bad headache and is home from school today.
My bathroom trips are decreasing - hopefully for real this time!!!

Quick iPhone checkin to say that I am THERE re: RT 2010!!! If I am pregnant by then, I might be high-maintenance and ask for my own bed but would love to room with others!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.