Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

clean eating babes * thrilled it's thursday

This is a discussion on clean eating babes * thrilled it's thursday within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; good morning my girls! time to wake up and start the day!...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 04:37 AM
DeCathelete
chefkate's Profile Fields

Default clean eating babes * thrilled it's thursday

good morning my girls! time to wake up and start the day!
Old 04-01-2010, 04:42 AM
DeCathelete

I am up waaaay too early! julia's in her room fussing and I hope she'll settle herself but it doesn't look very likely. bah.

I have no scheduled plans for the day, which is nice after our busy cpl days we've had. Will probably get grocs.

WO is STS and CS.

I had a couple bites of Mike's IC last night which I didn't need but at least I resisted getting a bowl for myself. If I had I would've put on peanuts and hot fudge/caramel. I'm like the little girls w/ the curl - when I'm bad I'm very (very very very very very) bad!

Better go get a few things done before wee one really gets wailing. Sigh.....
Old 04-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Cathlete

Good Morning Girls !

Kate- I got up at 4........too early when I read until 11:00 ! I have been watching Biggest Loser.

Cardio today. Maybe spinning !!

I think I'll shop for some Easter stuff today but besides that.......it looks like a much slower day than yesterday.....yay !
Old 04-01-2010, 05:36 AM
DeCathelete

b, i was up til 11 too! will i never learn???
have a great spin!!any cs today?
i think im all set for eater - cant wait to make jello eggs & beans - my fave easter activity!

-
meals
b -eggs w/ peppers & bacon...fruit
l - steak salad w/ peppers & salsa
d - dunno yet. maybe taco salad again. i could eat this everyingleday
Old 04-01-2010, 05:47 AM
Cathlete

MMMMMMMMM Kate, your food sounds so good !!!
Do you have a special recipe for taco salad ?

LOL about CS. Yesterday I was in the waiting room at the dr. and I crossed my legs and OOOWWWW FELT IT in my butt ! Then I realized it was from CS the day before !!! GOOD STUFF !!!

I'm sure I'll fit some CS in today ..................I usually do.

Near 80 and SUNNY today !!! I LOVE IT !!!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 06:08 AM
Cathlete
CollinsMom's Profile Fields

I'm alive but it a baaaaadddd mood and would rather not bring y'all down. I will post later when my spirits are up.
*OBX Mara1/2thon 11.8.09 2:22:32

Old 04-01-2010, 06:25 AM
Cathlete
morris's Profile Fields

katie, i will see your bad mood and raise you by 1 black cloud why do some days start this way???
Old 04-01-2010, 06:31 AM
DeCathelete

Nina, Katie, Hang in there girls! It's always darkest before the dawn! Good things are coming!

Becky, at your CS! Nice weather here too!
For taco salad..... for quickie nights we like Ortega seasoning. When I have alittle more time I have a homemade recipe - will look it up and post it later!

-
ugh...my bella's sick. Sore throat and body aches. PUH-LEASE let her keep it to herself!

clean bfast....
Old 04-01-2010, 06:46 AM
Cathlete
bostonwendy's Profile Fields

YIKES on those black clouds, ladies.... sending hugs and good vibes your way. I am just coming out of a major funk myself, I totally get it.

kate, we have been up even earlier in the mornings since i have been letting JJ cry at night. sorry Js sick and yes, i hope she keeps it to herself!

becky, have fun spinning!

soooooo, I ended up going to yoga last night at the studio i used to go to pre-wrist issues. the timing was just right -- J went to bed early and i happened to get the studios newsletter in my email at that moment, and there was a 7:30 class. so i told ods to call me if JJ cried out more than few mins and around the corner i went! boy was it nice to back in that sweaty room!! i dont think my wrists could handle more than maybe 2 classes a week, though... and dont think my wallet can handle even that so i have a few classes left on my acct there and i will space them out.

JJ has literally a mouthful of teeth cutting (i can feel 5!!!!!!!!!!) along with this cold, poor guy. he is snotting all over the place so its no gym still =( i reeeeeeeeeeeeally miss the gym and as yall know, find it hard to make myself work out at home right now. MUST DO IT!!!!i CAN do it, right!??!

eating will be clean today since its all i have in the house =) not wanting to spend any more $$ and needing to clean out is helping with the clean eats for sure. tidy/PC.... always my bigger struggle.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:59 AM
DeCathelete

Wendy, It's actually Isabel who is feeling tough - sorry for the confusion!
thankfully I got Julia back to sleep! Miracle of the day!
YAY FOR YOGA!! That must've made youso happy! Sorry abt the gym tho!
Are you practicing your driving? We're all going to nag you so you can get your license and get to your hub!
Poor JJ's teeth! That's rough! Julia's got 4 on the top in front, same w/ the bottom and all 4 molars so I think we're done for a while. I don't remember when the others come in. ????

-
Do any of you gals know a coupon code for Athleta? They have some new skirts I am LUSTING over and I'm sure I'll cave by the end of the day but I would love some discount!