clean eating babes * thrilled it's thursday

Kate - I'm going to go to Target with DH which could mean double damage, ack! Hmmm....I don't know about leaving J with Mike if she hasn't weaned yet. It could be a looooong weekend for Mike and you know how men are about those kinds of things. :eek: Yup and your boobs will be in a world of hurt! Would your sister mind doing the babysitting? That would be so nice.

Colleen - I say go for it and just go on the road trip. The worst that could happen is that you see the baby a little later. I'm sure as long as you make it your first priority to see the baby if baby comes early when you get back it should be fine.

Anne - How fun would that be - a road trip to a Cathe RT!

Bfast and lunch done. Kept it clean. I did sneak in two malt balls though. No more after that. Thinking of making chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes for my kiddos. Now that will take some major resisting. Trying to do something different and fun for them on Easter. No candy gifts so I might just do the cupcakes and then some little knick knacks they could use for school and stuff. I know, what a boring mom I am, but I hate when all they do is eat candy all the time and I really don't like useless toys too. Thinking of doing some yoga tonight. Back to work while P is napping.

Sorry, need to vent real quick. Why does my sister keep bringing my nephew, her son, over to my mom and dad's to babysit when he's sick??? I had some plans to take something over tomorrow and my mom called to tell me that she thinks she's coming down with something because she watched my nephew and he was sick. WTH??? The last time my sister did that, my dad took so long to get better. They're older. You would think she would know better esp. from last time. Grrr.... I told my mom she needs to just say no even if it means turning her away at the door if my sister makes no mention of my nephew being sick until he gets there.

where is robin? did i miss something like she was going away?

lisa, that is very inconsiderate of your parents health =( do you think they will say something to your sister?

kate, tough call abt RT...if it were me, my DH would have a really hard time even if he said no problem, it would be rough. but its quite likely that you (and me!!!!) wil no longer be nursing then! even so RT is def not in the cards for me this year with CA and all.

anne, the idea of you, kate and klaudia on the road in your convertible... how FAB!!! I will live vicariously through you guys!

colleen, its only a weekend trip, shouldnt be a problem unless she is looking for you to be a coach? that would def change things.

clintonya, congrats to you, supermom =) you have great kiddos!

becky, your workout sounds great!

my eating was better today but I am still needing to take it back up a few notches to where i was a cpl wks ago. i know i can do it and am moving in that direction.

re: workout and yoga, I woke up today and my back was soooooo much better than it has been. however, since my wo today, that angie miller one, my elbow is hurting again =( iam hoping its just the combination of all those chaturangas last night plus the weights today and it will pass quickly. !!!! please, lord, let it pass quickly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.